FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost but not Forgotten... hopefully?

+3
Silvan Arrow
xraineyesx
Skitzo-phrenick
7 posters

Go down

Lost but not Forgotten... hopefully? Empty Lost but not Forgotten... hopefully?

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:05 pm

Hola,

A few of you may recognize my name from.... another forum which I really have no desire to mention right now and SOME of you may have noticed that I actually joined this forum September of last year but never actually posted anything.

To sum it up... s**t happened and I limited myself to roleplaying on MSN only for nearly a year. Sad to say but the person I have been roleplaying with doesn't have a lot of versatility and I'm in need of something that challenges and excites me so I decided to actually take the next step with my profile. >.>

Though I've been roleplaying for a while, I am very much a n00b here and am still trying to get used to the layout as best as I can.

I'm in your hands.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

http://renetr3.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Lost but not Forgotten... hopefully? Empty Re: Lost but not Forgotten... hopefully?

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:50 pm

Well, my dear, you are in great hands Wink The FOG is filled with many great role-players, and I think I'm safe in saying you'll find at least one or two you will really get along with and enjoy role-playing with.

Anyway, enjoy your time here, and don't hesitate to jump into some role-plays!

Back to top Go down

Lost but not Forgotten... hopefully? Empty Re: Lost but not Forgotten... hopefully?

Post by xraineyesx Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:53 pm

Hi Skitzo-phrenick!

Hopefully things have cleared up in your life and you can settle down around FOG! There's a lot of diversity and very skilled roleplayers here.

And welcome (back?) to FOG! If you have any questions, anyone will most likely answer them for you as best they can. We only bite a little.

I see in your signature you do artwork. What kind of art do you do?

And what do you like to roleplay?

Once again, welcome to FOG. I hope you enjoy it around here.
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:43 pm

I'm happy to officially welcome you to FOG! Don't worry, we all know that real life takes priority over internet any day. I'm glad you've decided to stick with FOG, and I hope you find some role-plays that pique your interest! This is definitely the right place for high-quality role-playing that will hopefully challenge you as you desire. Enjoy your stay in the swirling mists!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:07 pm

SKITZ!!!!

YES! I was HOPING that we didn't run you off or anything like that. You know that with me around that you're always in good hands! Or maybe not...It's whatever you think Very Happy I'm just EXTREMELY glad that you've decided to poke back up around here and....YAY!!!

Message me if you need any help Very Happy
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:44 pm

Welcome to the swirling mists!

So you're a not-veteran or something. Wink Considering you've been a member for long, but inactive for the same amount of time, almost. If you have any questions post them here and the race to see who answers it first will begin! Well, well, well, who knows? (Technically depends on time actually, if you post while Europe is asleep I won't be the one.)

Once again, welcome!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:31 am

Welcome proper to the FOG, Skitz! cheers

Breathe the free air again. Wink Eliterate role-playing awaits. Very Happy
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:08 pm

Greetings, Skitzo-phrenick! Here’s some advice so that you don’t get lost in the spiral mists.

Lost but not Forgotten... hopefully? Welcom10

Welcome to Footsteps of Ghosts!

Check out our rules, etiquette and "What is FOG?" sections.

If you want to discover our newest features or share feedback about the site, stop by the news and announcements area. If you have any trouble using the forum itself, try the FAQ.

If you have any questions, our staff will be more than happy to assist you.

We also have a chat room if you would like to talk to our members now.

Take a moment to browse our forums and perhaps find a role-play to your liking, a place to receive input on your works of literature or simply to converse with people of similar interests.

Glad to see you come back to life. ^_^
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:32 pm

Well thank you all for your encouraging words, thankfully I've already read through all the links you have given me. Right now the stuff I'm more confused with is things like the Caligo Character sheet and their purposes and such.

I will take the time to apologize here. Although it has been well over a month since my first post. I will admit that there has been a bit of a distraction my part. Conventions as well as personal projects took their priority as always and I had to take a break for a while, but now that everything is in order. I'm back again. Seeing as how so many of you took the time to respond and help/encourage me I just wanted to give my apologize for the slow reply.

Thank you, Miss Dagger. I think I'm pretty much running on a trial and error mode now hoping someone will take the time to correct me if I do something wrong. Again my only issue is pretty much with the understanding of things like the Caligo Character Sheet. I tried reading about them, but got only more lost. -.-;

xraineyesx, thanks for asking. In terms of artwork I draw lots of things. I'll do anime style, realism (though I most likely fail at it), comic book stuff, etc. Right now I'm trying to change up my art style a bit and working more on improving myself. When I get something done that I think is worthy of sharing I'll put it up here and you can check it out that way. As for story genre's I like whatever. I'll do fantasy, sci-fi, action, adventure, romance, underworld every now and again. Really it's more the matter of the material than it is the genre. As long as the premise is interesting I'll give it a go.

Silvan Arrow, again I will say a thank you. I have been looking through the forums now and again but it really looks like I have become quite a bit more picky, but we shall have to see. May take me a while to get started.... the pause between this post and the last being a giant clue.

Gunneh!!!! *glomps and hugs* Would it be totally weird to say I missed you?!!!

lol. Thank you all for the warm welcomes and again I apologize for the late reply.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:18 pm

The Caligo Character Sheet is for Caligo Characters to be role-played with in the Caligo role-playing section on this site. Very Happy I haven't done mine yet, but I may someday. Caligo is still in development; it's sort of FOG's pet project, involving an island in the Bermuda Triangle, and people with animal "Shades." It's pretty neat. ^^
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:22 pm

Oh!!!! Thank you. Well that sounds like something I can thankfully ignore for a while.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:32 am

Not if it's not totally weird for me to say that I've TOTALLY MISSED YOU, TOO!!!!!!

*accepts the glomp/hug combo happily!*
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:39 pm

Alright!! The creepiness is totally pushed aside!!!
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:54 pm

Welcome back!

I still stand by offering help if you feel you need it. You can PM me if you want, so no one will know about your "stupid" questions. (There are no stupid questions, one is stupid if one doesn't ask.)
If you don't find anything to your liking you can always start your own or I believe we have some threads here and there that asks what people want. So...you can always write something there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:40 pm

Oh well, I feel late to the party, but I could not resist welcoming you..... I have succombed.... *shields face*

Besides, the saying that all the cool people arrive late is true. xD

Ok, I'll stop.
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:18 pm

Thank you again, Miss Dagger. I'll be sure to look for those threads and figure things out from there and if ever I feel confused I'll be sure to come to you first PM or otherwise. *has no shame*

And lol, thanks Dax. Late or not any welcome is much appreciated.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down