FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medicated kisses

Go down

Medicated kisses Empty Medicated kisses

Post by Lamenting_Quill Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:19 pm

Liliana- 20 years old-
A young, talented witch and prodigy doctor fresh out of the most prestigious medical school in the entire world, there is only one thing… her patients are not human… Vampires, werewolves and demons alike all over the world flock to this famed doctor for aid to their wounds and illnesses.
Complete with a P.H.D and a whole lot of spunk, Liliana thought her life was finally shaping up to be what she had always dreamed, that was until…. He… walked into her hospital… She knew her life was changed forever…

Emiliono- Age unknown-
Never is a thousand years would this tough hot shot former clan master ever believe that he’d take a lethal blow from a human, regardless if the human died in the process or not.
Still here he was, walking into a hospital for the unnatural, a large gash soaking his expensive Beige Armani shirt with precious blood, his face recognized by every patient in the waiting room, he never fathomed such humiliation, then again, no vampire ever did.
Get stitched up and go home… that was his plan… up until he got a load of his ‘doctor’…
All bets were off at that point, he wouldn’t be going home alone, he’d see to that…
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Medicated kisses Empty Re: Medicated kisses

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:51 pm

I like this, although I've never been a huge fan of Vampire role's, I'm sure I could give this a shot. I'm sure I'll do fine, that is if you would like to roleplay with me ^_^

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:47 am

Riekon wrote:I like this, although I've never been a huge fan of Vampire role's, I'm sure I could give this a shot. I'm sure I'll do fine, that is if you would like to roleplay with me ^_^

Once my new glasses come in, I would adore roleplaying with you. Smile
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:58 pm

Those glasses need to hurry then Razz

I did read that post, so I understand. I'll be a little busy next weekend. Even with my wrecked leg, I have to some how begin to pack. Moving to MA for college. Yay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:46 am

Riekon wrote:Those glasses need to hurry then Razz

I did read that post, so I understand. I'll be a little busy next weekend. Even with my wrecked leg, I have to some how begin to pack. Moving to MA for college. Yay.

I just got my new glasses, I am overjoyed and ready to roleplay Smile
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:56 pm

Well I have noticed that you have a lot of roleplays going on, so if this is too many for you to handle. I can pass it down, but I would like to roleplay with you. So if you are up for you, Would you care to make an OOC? Smile

By the way, Im not saying its not something you cant handle, but I dont want to drown you in Roleplays. So, dont be afraid to say no if you feel it may be too much for you. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:08 pm

Riekon wrote:Well I have noticed that you have a lot of roleplays going on, so if this is too many for you to handle. I can pass it down, but I would like to roleplay with you. So if you are up for you, Would you care to make an OOC? Smile

By the way, Im not saying its not something you cant handle, but I dont want to drown you in Roleplays. So, dont be afraid to say no if you feel it may be too much for you. Smile

Not at all, It's my pleasure.
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down