FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help me out!

3 posters

Go down

Help me out!  Empty Help me out!

Post by xraineyesx Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:00 pm

Hey all my fellow FOGgers!

I am officially a published freelance writer! I need your help though. Part of my pay comes from my 'page views', so if anyone on FOG would like to support me, click on my profile. And read anything that interests you. There isn't much there, but there will be soon. I just started so I don't really know what I'm doing. But I'd love some support!

Thanks everyone!
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Help me out!  Empty Re: Help me out!

Post by xraineyesx Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:21 am

Dear FOGgers, I have successfully had my second articles published. And I have several more just waiting approval.

I know a few of you have checked them out, so a HUGE thank you to those who have. And a huge poke to those of you haven't. What are you doing, go read 'em! Heh, just kidding. But it would be great if you could spare them even a passing glance.

BIG EDIT: My third article has been published. I look like a dog and Clash obsessed maniac. Because I am. I have a couple of articles waiting to be published. They'll show up on my profile at AC when they are, so if you like anything I write or like me, check back every once in a while and read something! Please and thank you! <3 you all.
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:12 pm

Ooooh, very nice! You actually get paid? That's AWESOME!! cheers
So if you have lots of readers you get paid more? Very Happy
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:59 pm

For one of my gigs, yeah, that's exactly it! Not to mention I could just use some feedback. I have six or maybe seven articles published now on AC and am working for another company that is sort of like a middleman. Companies, websites, business people, etc, kind of post ads and I write them for them. Most recently I wrote a news article for Google! How cool is that?

But yes, for AC the more readers I have, the more money I'll make. So I thought I'd try a little bit of shameless self promotion and ask you lovely FOG people to give me a read.
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzzwulf Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:29 am

Done. Have. I highly recommend not only for FOG writers to give this place a read, but perhaps to sign up for an account yourself. This is a great way to break out of a niche and get some other types of writing done, and if you're looking to improve your writing, that might be one of the best ways I can think of to do it. I've already signed up for an account myself, and I think it would be a great idea if you did the same thing.

Plus, who wouldn't jump at the chance to get your important opinions out into the open?

Nice job, Rain!
Buzzwulf
Buzzwulf
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:38 am

Thanks Buzzwulf! What's your account so we can follow each other? And thanks so much for the support.

I brought it to FOG not only for support but to share it with the awesome writers here.

I think I have six articles published now and four in waiting. More to come, of course. And I've jumped into some other freelancing stuff. It's going very well for me.

But yeah, FOG! Come read!
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzzwulf Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:33 pm

I'll post my profile here once I actually get some stuff written and posted. Very Happy

So, you know, if you want to check me out too, I wouldn't really say no or anything...
Buzzwulf
Buzzwulf
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:16 am

I know I'll support you! I'm glad it is working out for you. Articles generally take a couple of days to publish, so I'd get on that writing bidniz. ^^

Can't wait to read.
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:57 am

Hi all! It's been a very long time, but I'm still writing and I have around 40 articles published, so it would be wonderful if you guys wanted to give it another look.

Thanks, FOG. [:
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: