FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Moon ~ Interest Check

5 posters

Go down

Blood Moon ~ Interest Check Empty Blood Moon ~ Interest Check

Post by xraineyesx Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:52 am

THE BACKGROUND

Two age-old groups are war with one another as they have been for centuries. Both are learned in ancient magics, but the first, the Wulf Clan, possesses and protects a deep and dangerous black magic, which the Foxx Clan has sought for their own malevolent purposes.

The first group were originally humans, practicing white magic for good; however, because of their sinful manipulationsof God's earth and creations, they were condemned to a wolf form for eternity. In this punishment, they can never enter Heaven and are to remain on Earth forever.

The second group, those who used black magic and had destroyed their souls with black smut, spent all of their time competing and generally losing to the white magic. When the second group was punished, they willfully entered into a new form, that of a fox, to attempt to keep up in their competition using deep black magic secrets.

The Wulf knew of an ancient black magic secret that would enable the Foxx to become all-powerful and unstoppable. The second wage their war in an effort to gain dominion over all.

Each group suffers certain parts to their punishment, such as having to hide even in human society. Once a month, the Wulf is forced through a horribly painful transformation into a full-fledged wolf during which they become nearly uncontrollable with lust for human blood. Using their magic, they have prevented any attacks for many years.

The Fox Clan, too, is faced with such transformation during which they lure humans to their doom and devour them without hesitation. However, the Foxx canbring about their transformation regardless of the moon at any point in time through very dark magic, which is both draining of their energy and difficult to preform.

Because of these attacks, a group of purely human magi exists and hunts both parties in an effort to destroy them. They use a combination of magical skills and weapons to defeat their enemies. This group is deemed the Blood Moons.

This is a roleplay set in a traditional fantasy setting (medieval). There are three Clans, all of which have a set of characters to be filled. I've already named them but I'm willing to change that. Their personalities are completely up to the players. If anyone is interested, I have much, much more info. Also of note, none of the characters are truly 'good'. It's kind of fending for yourself. No one is the hero, for instance. And you will probably be playing immoral devious characters, particularly if you play a Foxx. There is a lot more to go with this, but right now, I just need to know if anyone is interested in playing.
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Blood Moon ~ Interest Check Empty Re: Blood Moon ~ Interest Check

Post by toeknee Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:30 pm

If you don't mind putting up with a new guy, I'd be interested in playing one of the human magi of the Blood Moons. And will the setting be a pseudo-historical Earth or a homebrewed fantasy world? (Just curious.)
toeknee
toeknee
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:40 pm

I don't mind at all. I welcome one and all. And don't worry about having a spot. There's plenty more info and all, I just didn't want to post it all in the interest check. Thought I'd save it for the OOC.

It's kind of a medieval European setting in a country that I made up called Arathia. I've got the major cities and such outlined. I've actually got a ton of information. I just need players lol.

Also welcome to FOG!
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by toeknee Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:47 pm

Thanks for the welcome. And Arathia rolls nicely off the tongue, very cool name. I'll keep my fingers crossed in the meantime so that hopefully more players join in.
toeknee
toeknee
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:58 pm

Thanks! This roleplay kind of requires more than two. Lol. And thank you. I'm glad it sounds nice. I was sure that it did. But it's good to know other people think so.
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellatrix_Moonlock Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:58 am

Hello, this souds great! I am very interested if you will have me. This is exactly the sort of thing I was looking for.

~Bella
Bellatrix_Moonlock
Bellatrix_Moonlock
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:12 am

Bella, I would absolutely love you. We need to work on recruitment guys, lol. Should I maybe make an OOC so you can see the information more in-depth?
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by toeknee Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:30 am

Yeah, an OOC would be great. The more info I have to work with, the better I can wrap my head around your game ideas. Smile
toeknee
toeknee
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:09 am

To anyone and everyone who reads this or already has the OOC is here. It is perhaps even a better interest check since there is much, much more info located there about what I am trying to set up.
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:31 pm

I smell fantasy.... *lurks around and sniffs*

Ahh yes... I am interested.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:40 pm

Thanks Ethereal. The OOC makes it so much clearer. ^^
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Blood Moon ~ Interest Check Empty herro

Post by xxkat-is-deadxx Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:34 am

i was invited here by bellatrix_moonlock
xxkat-is-deadxx
xxkat-is-deadxx
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:05 am

*nods* Welcome to FOG then. If you need any help feel free to ask me or anyone else.

If you're interested in the rp, you can go to OOC link and read some more about it.
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down