FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

He takes a bow.

+6
Eternity
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Fate Flyer
Kathryn Lacey
Shades Of Gray
Spectre
10 posters

Go down

He takes a bow. Empty He takes a bow.

Post by Spectre Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:52 pm

Takes one last look at the crowd, and thank you all for coming out. Smile

Heya folks, I'm 'Spectre'. Others more commonly call me Hige... Though Forum names are Forum names, and you can call me whatever you wish. I don't mind either [as i've chosen those names myself in the first place ;P].... Anyhow, Thanks to ShadesofGray for giving me an invitation to join. I've been role-playing with her for... shoot... several years now?! Anyhow- it's always been fun, and I'm looking forward to meeting you folks, and getting into some writing/playing with you :}

Though i suppose a little about myself... I'm 22 currently and live in the Midwest United States. I have a degree in graphic design [though have no job there yet...], and enjoy anything between watching anime to playing flag football. I work at a fitness center so i like to be as active as i can, and be healthy and all that good stuff [Hah]. . . Uhmm....I've been roleplaying for quite some time, and have been involved in several different genres and all that jazz. I love a new challenge, and am usually down for something new and interesting!

I'm very character-oriented, and driven. I love each and every one of my characters, protagonists, antagonists, and even fillers. My major common theme i'm into is character change of heart over time(sort of growing up one way, something happens, and they change their outlooks and ways of life)... Though of course not all of my roleplays involve that sort of thing. I love to take all sorts of roles, and i don't mind playing male or female parts. I'll take the challenge of doing something different- being evil, good, caring, careless, brutal, gentle, young, old, Ancient, Future, whatever. I'll take the role and make it my own Smile...

One thing I 'do' however avoid, are sexually intimate relations/relationships in my writing.

Anyhow- i'm sure you'll figure this sort of thing out in time, anyhow. So i'll stop jawing for the moment.

-Spectre

--By the way- if you want, I use MSN Windows Live Messenger for my RP contacts. Feel free to add me if you have it- my e-mail is hige-@hotmail.com .

Last edited by Spectre on Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding email xD)
Spectre
Spectre
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

He takes a bow. Empty Re: He takes a bow.

Post by Shades Of Gray Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:56 pm

Welcome my friend! I'm so glad I was able to drag you into a little corner of Zen Smile Enjoy yourself, everyone here is amazing and tallented with their writing, you might be a little overwhelmed at first, (I certainly was!) Stretch out your legs, grab a drink and relax!
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:03 am

Hrm... You should watch Avatar: The Last Airbender if you like characters to grow and change over time. It's a fantastic example of it. It's also my favorite animated show...

Welcome! Your name is perfect for the theme Fate has going.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:06 am

I just need to say 'Wow,' first of all, because Spectre, your intro thread has me engrossed. Smile

I adore your name. Very cool! Even the spelling is intriguing.

I am also living in the midwest, and am 22, and am getting a design degree, and am unemployed! Phew! Aww It appears we have a few things in common... lol. XD
I've been roleplaying for quite some time, and have been involved in several different genres and all that jazz. I love a new challenge, and am usually down for something new and interesting!
That, in a nutshell, describes me as well. Dance

I really very much like how you take on the roles of such a vast variety of different types of characters. That really is inspiring to me. I, too, enjoy playing both protagonists and antagonists, though I'm sure my variety of characters isn't nearly as large as those that you've had the experience of playing. That, however, really gives me the drive to try it out and experiment more.

I, too, am not a fan of anything sexual being involved in a role-play. To me, being engaged, it's not something that interests me, and since we do not allow that here, you shouldn't have to worry about it. Smile

Well, welcome to FOG, Spectre. I am thankful that Shades has invited you, and I really look forward to seeing more of you!
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectre Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:19 am

Thanks for the welcomes so far!

And Fate- Oh gosh. We're both in the two biggest Design areas in the US... You in Chicago, and myself in Cincinnati... Ha. Though i'm already graduated [unfortunately i went for the Associates rather than BA.], and dont have the PS or Illustrator software anymore... several computer crashes and lost information has destroyed my practice, and motivation. [Working on that, as well. xD]

But trust me, you'll see more of me. Might have to chase me away from time to time, even. Wink
Spectre
Spectre
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:14 am

Welcome to the site Spectre. I'm sure you'll feel quite at home here. I know I do, and that's not something easily done given how many sites I've jumped between in the past.
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:23 am

Welcome to FOG Spectre!

This community is a kind and friendly one, and I'm sure you'll have fun!
Well, I think everyone else beat me to the introduction, so I'm just gonna' leave it with:

See ya' in the forums!
Wink

~Eternity
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:40 am

Ah, Cincinnati. I was wondering. :] Oh man, that sounds like you've had a run-in with misfortune. Sorry to hear that. I can understand losing your motivation though. That's kind of what's been happening to me lately. (Now, I'm not so sure I want to be an artist.)

Well, that is not such a bad thing! Very Happy
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mezrin Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:07 am

Aye, Spectre! I don't think we'll be chasing you away. After all, in all negative situations you can find something positive, and vice versa. Then, you will have true harmony in life.

Other words, stay positive.

EDIT: Also, I'm going to call you Flappy. You said call you whatever.
Mezrin
Mezrin
Shadow
Shadow

Male

http://manticoreproductions.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaislynn Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:42 am

Hey Very Happy Welcome to FoG. It's great to have you. Very Happy

see you around the boards
Kaislynn
Kaislynn
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:54 am

You've certainly garnered quite a lot of attention, Spectre! From your intro, however, I'd say that the attention is well-deserved. If Shades invited you then you must be an awesome writer, so I shall say...

HUZZAH!

See you around the forums Wink
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shades Of Gray Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:12 pm

Mwa-hahaha! You've got that right! >:}
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectre Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:21 pm

Hah, thanks folks.

But no i'm not being negative about my lack of a career centered job, nor my lack of software needed to polish up my skills. I was just saying.

Thats an odd thing to call me, Mezrin. haha. Though i 'did' however know a 'Flappy' on another page... heh
Spectre
Spectre
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:19 pm

Welcome to FOG!
:3

I look forward to RPing with you one of these days.
Aww

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:08 pm

Welcome to the community! Very Happy

I must say, Spectre, your name is very fitting for FOG! Razz
Tempest
Tempest
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down