FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aftermath: The Fallout (Deadeye X Kail)

2 posters

Go down

Aftermath: The Fallout (Deadeye X Kail) Empty Aftermath: The Fallout (Deadeye X Kail)

Post by Kail DeWraith Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:11 pm

This is the place holder for a 1x1 that Deadeye and me are doing.
Kail DeWraith
Kail DeWraith
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Aftermath: The Fallout (Deadeye X Kail) Empty Re: Aftermath: The Fallout (Deadeye X Kail)

Post by Gabe Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:24 am

-Reserved-
But in the interest of not double posting...
Hurray! I tried to start one up earlier this year, but stuff came up. This is gonna be awesome.
Gabe
Gabe
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Aftermath: The Fallout (Deadeye X Kail) Empty Re: Aftermath: The Fallout (Deadeye X Kail)

Post by Gabe Wed May 05, 2010 11:04 pm

Ok, posted, off to bed. Go ahead and lead the way if you like, or bounce some ideas off of me if you weren't sure what we should do first; I'm open to pretty much any idea.

I'll be able to check from my phone, but unable to reply until 7PM eastern standard time.
Gabe
Gabe
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Mon May 10, 2010 9:00 pm

Sorry to keep posting after myself, but this is important to ask:

How tall is the bank (2-3 floors?)

I stated that Sivan has been scouting the area, assuming that he's been leaving every now and then, is it alright if I take the lead on getting down to the ground level?

Exactly how fast did the whole world end? I honestly forgot. This will give me an idea of what to go looking for, and what I shouldn't even expect to exist anymore.
Gabe
Gabe
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kail DeWraith Mon May 10, 2010 11:53 pm

umm.... 3 stories? Thats how I pictured it. And it was sort of fast. Like the Middle East went to shit than one day everything in the US was now dead people eating flesh. People saw it coming but they didn't realize it would spread so fast. Think of the Swine and Bird flus on steroids. I'm thinking 4 months at most (for everything to fall). I left that fairly vague to give people some wiggle room.

Either way, do what you want. I'm good with whatever man.
Kail DeWraith
Kail DeWraith
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Tue May 11, 2010 10:39 pm

Hell of a day today, just got in a little while ago. I'll make my post tomorrow, I plan on shammin' out of work a bit early if I can manage, lol.
Gabe
Gabe
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Wed May 19, 2010 12:33 am

Just cleared out 90% of the BS that real life threw at me. Today was the first time I signed on since last week. I'm not dead or anything, just been busy. I'll try to get a post up before the end of the week.
Gabe
Gabe
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Wed May 26, 2010 8:43 pm

I should be shot in the face with a riot gun for taking so long, but I'm writing my post right now.
Gabe
Gabe
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down