FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gone for a while, probably

2 posters

Go down

Gone for a while, probably Empty Gone for a while, probably

Post by Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:13 am

So basically guys right now my family has no source of income. My deadbeat dad usually gives us $100 a week and we get by on that, but for the past two weeks, he hasn't. To add to that, my mom spent a few days in jail last week on a drug charge, posession with intent to sell. So she's got a court date and all kinds of fines we can't pay. Add all this to increased anxiety and depression that I've been feeling and you get this, RL is in the shitter, and I'm not sure how long I'll still have internet, let alone electricity. Sorry for disappointing any of you. Good news though, I can post from school.

Back to top Go down

Gone for a while, probably Empty Re: Gone for a while, probably

Post by Silvan Arrow Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:55 am

Elric, I'm so sorry to hear that. I know that probably doesn't even begin to cover, but that and prayers are all I can offer. Take your time getting RL straightened out, and we'll always be here for you as a steady part of your life. *hugs*
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:42 am

Take care, buddy. As Silvan said, we'll be here whenever you are able to return. My thoughts go out to you and I hope things turn around soon.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum