FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shapeshifters one on one

2 posters

Go down

shapeshifters one on one Empty shapeshifters one on one

Post by Gadreille Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:57 pm

I was going to post an elaborate detail on this, but I realize that the idea is a bit childish and mostly revolves around my childhood dream to turn into an animal and run away Laughing

However, if there is anyone else who shares this odd dream of wanting to be able to morph into an animal, please post your interest.

The most basic idea is that this RP revolves around two people (ba da-daa: the role players!) who must hide the fact that they are *shapeshifters while trying to survive modern life. Character creations are up to the role players, I only ask that the character be 18+. I'd like this role play to cross multiple genres, being modern, fantasy, romance, action and drama.

*Shapeshifters - In this story, shapeshifters have the ability to morph into one animal, usually reflective of the character's personality. One discovers their power anywhere from the age of 12-18. One must spend equal time in each form, as in, 12 hours animal and 12 hours human. A shapeshifter can push the limit, but the more they push, the greater chance that they randomly morph into their alternate form. The longest one can stay in a single form is a week or so. Younger shapeshifters have less control over their power than older ones. This means that the younger one is, the more likely that they may be pushed into shifting through anger, excitement, fear, etc. With age comes better control.

If no one is interested in this it's cool, and I'm actually almost too embarrassed to post it, because it's like straight out of my childhood role playing lol. I figured what have I got to lose?
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

shapeshifters one on one Empty Re: shapeshifters one on one

Post by Bird of Hermes Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:35 pm

I am interested. I don't know how active you would need me to be. I am in quite a few role-plays now and I might be a bit slow in posting.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:18 pm

I'm not worried about it, I'll likely get slow sometimes too. Glad you are interested! If you have any plot ideas further than what I already mentioned feel free to share them. I'll get an OOC with my character up sometime today.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:08 pm

OOC up, will make my character soon. Keep in mind shapeshifters cannot morph with clothes, I forgot to mention that.

Edit: put up a small character sheet, but I will likely add more after you've started yours. I didn't want to put too much in case you had ideas of where you wanted to live or how you want our characters to be related, etc.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum