FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW MODERATORS ANNOUNCEMENT

+3
Kaislynn
Eternity
Fate Flyer
7 posters

Go down

NEW MODERATORS ANNOUNCEMENT Empty NEW MODERATORS ANNOUNCEMENT

Post by Fate Flyer Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:16 pm

Thank you all for your patience during this hiring process for FOG. We appreciate all of those who took the time to apply and were thrilled to see so many of you interested in working here. We know that you all, like us, are eager and hopeful to see this place continue on expanding and growing, and that you'd like to help see this dream through by contributing as one of the moderators. We are very proud to have each and every one of you as members -- both those that applied and did not apply. We are grateful for all your support.

I would just like to say that determining the new hires was not at all an easy task. Much of what we ultimately decided on was not concluded until very recently, so just know that all of you were individually being very carefully considered meticulously. You should all feel proud of yourselves, for we are pleased to see so many of you step up and offer your time for the community.

It is finally time to announce who we chose to hire.

For the position of In Character Moderator...
We appoint Anaris and Eternity to this job!

Anaris, your ability to be online so frequently, despite being a mother in real life, coupled with your willingness to follow the rules and to be active has left quite an impression. You have shown that you are kind and understand role-playing very well. Eternity, though your application was sent in toward the end, we already had an eye on you if you ever decided to apply. You are a very upbeat and enjoyable person that, we think, members will be able to talk to and get along with easily. You two, I'm sure, will make an excellent team together, and we are certain that the IC boards will be lucky to have you both!

For the position of Out of Character Moderator...
We appoint Lucian and Gunneh2113 to this job!

Prior to FOG, Lucian, I believed that you were indeed capable of holding a moderator position, and now here as a member, you have proven to be both active and a person that stirs people's interests. We are sure that you will be greatly suited for this position, and look forward to seeing you in action. Gunneh2113, I have personally seen the leader in you and your ability to take charge and to control the situation when the time calls for it. You are a very personable and down-to-earth guy, and we believe the members will enjoy having you as a moderator for their OOC discussions. The two of you are both great guys in your own unique ways and we are enthusiastic to have you both working together as OOC Mods!

For the position of Global Moderator...
We appoint Tempest and Shades of Gray to this job!

Tempest, I have had the pleasure of working with you before, and I was beyond impressed with your devotion and the amount of work you put in. On top of that, you are an extremely likable guy and seem very willing to keep a level head and be there for the community. With all of your past experience too, we will be lucky to have you. Shades of Gray, you are a very mature and kind person that people will respect and admire. You, too, have had past experience, which will certainly come in handy here. It has been such pleasure getting to know you. To you both, we hope and believe that you will get along very well and will do your very best in this position here.

To all the rest of you that applied...
Thank you! We are only sorry that we do not have need for more people for these positions at this time, and we were very appreciative that you all were willing to help FOG out as a moderator. You have our gratification. In the future, as FOG continues to grow, will we be hiring on more staff members, so be sure to keep that in mind if you are still interested in the future! As I mentioned earlier, these decisions we had to make were extremely difficult, and we sincerely were impressed with you all.

That concludes our first staff hiring experience! We want to give a huge thank you to everyone, again!

Last edited by Fate Foretold on Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:40 pm; edited 5 times in total
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

NEW MODERATORS ANNOUNCEMENT Empty Re: NEW MODERATORS ANNOUNCEMENT

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:19 pm

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!

Yes...
I just said that.
XD

YAY!
I really am excited though!

I love Eternity and I know working with her will be EPIC cause we're like...best freaking friends!
Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:20 pm

Thank you Fate! From the heart of me and Anaris: Who are currently high-fiving each other in the FOG chatroom XD

Thank you Smile
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:21 pm

Very Happy Well, that's perfect! I'm glad that you two will be so great together! Congrats!

Aw, you are welcome. Smile
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaislynn Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:22 pm

CONGRATS you guys!!! Very Happy
Kaislynn
Kaislynn
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shades Of Gray Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:31 pm

Ha ha! Aww, thanks! High Five I'm rather really excited to take a deeper part of this community. Congrats everyone!!
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:05 pm

Congratulations.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:11 pm

Thank you very much Fate, it is an honour to have been selected.

I can't wait to help this community on a deeper level! Smile
Tempest
Tempest
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:02 pm

Oh! This is exciting! Congratulations to everyone who received jobs! I bet you'll all be fabulous!

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ylanne Abdul Saleeb Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:31 pm

Congratulations everyone! Smile
Ylanne Abdul Saleeb
Ylanne Abdul Saleeb
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:02 pm

Thanks to those who didn't apply for wishing everyone good luck and a congratulations. Smile

Thank you too, to everyone who was hired, for being so enthusiastic!

And mainly, a very big thank you to everyone that applied, even if you were not hired, and for being such good sports about it. I know that if you applied for a moderator position and ended up not getting it that it can be disappointing. I'm just sorry that we can't please everyone. I just know that FOG will expand though, and we will eventually be requiring additional help, and by all means, do apply again! Smile We would love to have you guys on board as well! We just don't need a large staff currently, and I'm sure you all understand that. If we could hire everyone, we would, but then you'd all be staring around at each other bored, since there would be so many people to do just one job! xD

So yes, thank you -- all of you! We really are immensely happy with everyone, and we look forward to what the future brings.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:52 am

Congratulations everyone on becoming part of the staff! Clap

I just want to reiterate that this was an extremely difficult decision process for Fate. I read through the applications myself and they were all very good. She was excited that so many people were interested in becoming part of the staff here at FOG. I hope that no one was too discouraged about not obtaining one of the positions. Everyone here plays a very important role in this community, staff or not. Like Fate said, as the community grows, I'm sure there will be more positions opening up so please feel free to apply again when the time comes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down