FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robin Hood? Maybe?

Go down

Robin Hood? Maybe? Empty Robin Hood? Maybe?

Post by Shades Of Gray Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:54 am

Well, I tried this a little while ago (actually... that translate into months ago,) and I didn't get much interest, so I'm going to give it another shot. I'm trying to stimulate my muse by giving me something of a variety to write about, and I think this story has a lot of potential, especially with the right partner. Smile

We have the world of Robin Hood (open to artistic interpretation. He can be a bandit or the classic hero, I'm open for a warping of his character, though would like the general concept to be the same. He'd also be the roll that I'm auctioning off. And if you want to change the name 'Robin Hood' I'm fine with that too. ^_^) Prince John is on the throne, Guy is running around doing his dastardly deeds, and through an act of passion; killed the maid Marion. Opps. Unfortunately, she was to play an important roll in Prince John's plans; she was supposed to be married over to another man as part of his payment for killing the King while he was over fighting in the war. Knowing that this mercenary wouldn't accept anyone else, and afraid that his plans will fall into ruin; John goes to consort with his witch and they devise another plan. Seems like some dealings with the darker arts would find them a suitable replacement; a woman who looks exactly the same as Marion and just so happens to be free for the taking; just several years in the future.

Enter Ashton: A Modern Marion look-alike who finds herself waking up in the middle of the Sherwood forest with a splitting headache, no idea where she's at or how exactly she got there. Ashton stumbles upon Robin Hood who is baffled at the woman's presence. (Since by then the rumor's of Marion's death are floating about) and soon discovers that this woman isn't who he thought she was. It becomes a scramble to keep Ashton away from Guy who would very much like to try and re-live a night of passion where he lost control, as well as find out what John's plans are so that they can save the king and get everything back to order again.

That's a rough sketch, open for plotting and ideas, suggestions... all that good stuff. I even have the first post done, isn't that just something?

Interests?
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Robin Hood? Maybe? Empty Re: Robin Hood? Maybe?

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:54 pm

I am interested. =) I read your post, which was quite good, but my question is would it be modern day based? Or did she go back in time as well as to the Sherwood forest?

Back to top Go down