FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look In Here!!

2 posters

Go down

Look In Here!! Empty Look In Here!!

Post by Shades Of Gray Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:15 pm

Well I've been out of the RP scene for a long time. Life just sort of got me busy, stole my muse, and now I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. I haven't been around the site as much as I would have liked to, and while things will be busy during the summer I'm still going to be a presence here and I think getting involved in a new story will certainly help me get a feel for the site again.

So I'd like to start a simple story. Something to pass the time, encourage my muse, get the creativity flowing so hopefully I can continue working on my book. >.>

Plot: We don't have to focus on this, though I think it'll be fun. This is just an idea I had a while back and thought it would be fun to form it into a story. The setting takes place at a gala or some elaborate event where you're dressed to the nines and surrounded by those important figure heads with trust funds and too much money. Some elected officials, maybe a few honored guest are royalty from another country? (And this will be in a modern setting, unless you really don't want it to be.)

The character I would like to play is a female who is there as an invited guest searching for someone. This person is wanted by her government for (insert something here later), and when she finds her mark, she discovers that they're more than they appear. (As in... not human.) This leads to a rather 'wtf' moment, and what's worse, it turns out that said target is actually hunting for someone/something more dangerous. (And at the gala) So the two eventually team together, kill/acquire said item, and the end.

The sort of partner I like to play with is quick witted and literate. (Though the later is never a problem on this site.) My posts generally fall between 3 or 4 paragraphs, longer if I have more to respond to. I'm easy going and know that life comes first, so I'm patient to boot! Please and thank you for the interest!
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Look In Here!! Empty Re: Look In Here!!

Post by Ethereal Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:14 pm

Interesting. I'm down with the idea. Let me know if we need a little brainstorming.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shades Of Gray Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:49 pm

Well, it's your call really! Do you like what you see, any changes you want to be made? What sort of character would you care to play? And thanks for the interest! Very Happy
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:03 pm

When you said "Not Human" (the character being hunted down by the female) you mean otherworldly critters wearing human skin? kinda like devil from hell walks on earth thing?
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shades Of Gray Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:12 pm

I left that open for your choosing, really. It could be said devil, some sort of shifter, an alien, vampire (Please no sparkles!) mage, etc. etc. Which ever you take a fancy of choosing.
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:16 pm

I see. I think a character is forming in my mind right now. Will this be with other players as well?
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shades Of Gray Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:21 pm

Eh, if there is interest I'm not opposed to it. Though I think it would be easier in the end for me if there were only two (or three max) I've been out of the writing game for months, and I'm reaaaally out of practice. (See Note: You're my guinea pig. Glomp )
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:23 pm

Alright, we can move this one to One on One then. I'd be glad to play this with you anytime. Very Happy
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shades Of Gray Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:27 pm

Excellent. I'll leave this here for a little while longer in case someone peaks in to say 'me too'. I'm going to be at the firehouse all afternoon, so when I return I'll put a post up! (Unless you're all sorts of giggly-excited, which I completely understand! Then you can go ahead and post, I'll not argue.) Anyways... It's arriving at 11:30 in the morning for me, I'll be off shift at about... 8 or 9 tonight. (Depends when I get the say.) I'll have something up for you after then.

Any questions, feel free to send them my way. Aww
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:31 pm

I'd rather wait till you have no more thingies to take care of. Have a good day till then. Smile
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shades Of Gray Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:44 am

And I've returned home, and pretty much had the best day ever. Aww I'll get to work on the post, and will PM you a link when I've collected one. Thanks for waiting!
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:25 am

No problem. Will wait for your pm then. Smile
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shades Of Gray Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:43 pm

Whoops.

Called it an early night! The appeal of bed hit me around ten in the evening, and when I got home I couldn't help but fall into temptation! But it won't be long until I finish this post, and get something up. Until then, maybe you can provide me with a little information so I can fill in the blanks? (Info I should have asked for before. But... as I said... I'm trying to get back into the swing of things!)

Name: Obvious.
Alias: If they have one.
Job: Does your character do anything specific that would warrant attention from such organizations my character is from?
Annnnnnd: Anything else you think I've forgot that would be you know... important to have. >.>

Thanks! Aww
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:01 pm

Right. I'll have the character sheet up in a couple hours. Right now I am a little busy with something so I am not able to work on it at the moment.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:44 pm

Government File # 666

Look In Here!! 2cralba

Name(s): Given: Hyuuga (no last name) / Real: Azrael
Alias: Hyuu / Seraph of Death
Age: Unknown. Appears to be in his early to mid twenties.
Job(s): High Profile Assassin

Trademark: Leaves the bodies of his targets lying in an inverted cross painted using their own blood. Everyone who stands in his way dies brutally by a sword, knife or anything bladed. Never uses guns. According to police records, nobody survives if he's involved. The crime scene he leaves always appears to hold some sort of ritual.

Threat Level: SSS
Bounty: $50,000,000.00 and rising.

Rumors: According to a source, who happened to have seen him and survived, he grew wings on his back and flew away after the assassination took place.

Background: Unknown
Personality: Brutal

Notes: If you want to live, do not engage on your own.

~~~~~~
I decided to put it up after all. Very Happy
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shades Of Gray Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:04 pm

Excellent! And here you go!

http://www.footstepsofghosts.com/one-on-one-role-playing-f16/course-of-action-t2127.htm#48557

I'll get something up for Ezri within the hour Smile
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:27 pm

Gonna put up a post soon, after lunch maybe. I still have things to do that requires utmost attention Very Happy Interesting start by the way.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:11 am

Just wondering about posting activity. Should we post at least once a day or once every two maybe three days?
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum