FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Endless~ [OOC]

Go down

~Endless~ [OOC] Empty ~Endless~ [OOC]

Post by Ethereal Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:32 am

Alright, here we are where the need for character sheets will be addressed.

Forums Rules and stuff apply but I highly doubt the need to stress on this. Wink

Let's try to make this a masterpiece. Very Happy

Edit: Character Skeleton

Image:

Name:

Brief Bio:

Personality:

Extra: (If you feel like adding a bit more to your character, insert here.)
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

~Endless~ [OOC] Empty Re: ~Endless~ [OOC]

Post by Ethereal Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:47 pm

~Endless~ [OOC] 95vnmr

Name: Jasper Gray

Age in photo: 25

Brief Bio: Born to unknown parents, Jasper had started his life in an orphanage. Naturally curious, he came across the question "Why?" countless times at an early age and has tried his best to find an answer each and every time. However, his curiosity often leads him to situations where he sometimes gets into trouble. Jasper has always been the meek one among the kids at the orphanage. With that, he became the center of mockery and a prime target for bullies. Showing little to no signs of resistance, he just endured whatever life decides to throw at him.

The hardships ended when he reached the age of 7. Jasper was adopted by a rich widow with little time to live. He was groomed and educated to grow from a fine lad to a gentleman. Jasper became attached to his foster parent and loved her dearly. He was shown the beauty of life and was taught many wonderful things that he thought only existed in fairy tales. It was after the time of his foster parent's death came that he discovered something about himself that forever changed his life. Jasper grieved the loss of the one person who taught him how to live and decided there was no point in continuing his life. It was that night when he stabbed himself with a knife through the heart that he found out he could not die.

Personality: Even though he was taught the beauty of life, Jasper remained somewhat distant and detached to the world around him. He cares little about worldly events and mostly thinks of people as nothing more but pawns on a giant chessboard called earth. All these changed when he found out he was unable to die.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

~Endless~ [OOC] Empty Katherine Grey

Post by Guest Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:50 pm

~Endless~ [OOC] CatherineDoomed

Name: Katherine Grey

Age in Appearance: 27

Actual Age: 469

Brief Bio: Born on August 25th, 1540, Katherine's life mysteriously began anew, twenty-seven years later, on the night that she succumbed to a severe bout of tuberculosis. Instead of simply slipping away from this world into the afterlife, she boldly transformed from a mere mortal woman into a timeless, indestructible creature. Why she was selected for such a unique fate is still unknown to even her. But, she has managed to push forward and make the most of her situation, electing to accept it as a gift, instead of a curse.

Personality: Inquisitive and adventurous, Katherine sees each new day - and year, and decade, and century - as an opportunity to explore, observe, and experience the ever changing world around her. What new skill can she acquire this year? What role can she subtly play - not wanting to draw too much attention to herself - in shaping the human race? The possibilities are indeed endless.

However, even time has a way of impacting those who are considered timeless.

There is only so much pain and suffering a compassionate person, such as Katherine, can endure, before it begins to take a toll on both the heart and the soul. So, from time to time, she has been known to slip into a deep depression, not wanting anything more from life than death. Thankfully, she has been able to work through these painful bouts, coming out stronger and more self-aware each time. But, what worries Katherine most is her ability to successfully do this over and over again, for the rest of her immortal life.

Will there come a moment when that light of hope simply fades away, leaving her in complete darkness and utter despair?

Only time will tell.

Last edited by Arabesque on Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:47 pm; edited 8 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:04 pm

True. A female would have been the perfect character for the role. VERY VERY nice picture by the way. Too bad there's no face to see. Very Happy I would be eagerly awaiting for the profile update.

So you want Katherine to be one who had been around longer than Jasper? If there's a mini-plot behind it then go for it! I always welcome ideas to be thrown into my sub-worlds. Wink
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:39 pm

I started the IC.

Here's the link.

~Endless~
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:18 pm

Excellent! I shall post a reply sometime today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:54 pm

Looking forward to reading it. I applaud your character profile by the way.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:21 pm

Well, I really enjoyed your first post. I think this is going to be a great rp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:05 pm

Sorry, my friend, I was called into work. By the time I got home, it was far too late to post anything of quality. But, I'm off today, so I shall post tonight! Yay!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:27 pm

It's fine really. I am a patient chap. Very Happy Right now I am working on a second post for Jasper.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:25 am

Will get my second post up in about an hour or so.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:32 am

No worries. No rush. However, that being said, I am looking forward to it...lol. But, no, really, take your time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:27 am

Right, my post is up. I was thinking of playing two-three parallel story posts before letting our characters run into each other. Any thoughts on that?
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:56 pm

That works for me. Although, I think their first encounter - their first few encounters even - should be fleeting. We can build up to that "ah-ha" moment, that climax where they finally realize what's going on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:27 pm

Sounds like a plan. I like it. Looking forward to when our characters will meet and how things will turn out from there.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:29 am

Superb post! I wonder why Kat stuck with that coffee shop for so long. Good memories hard to let go?

Anyways, I really enjoyed the read. I will try to come up with something but it might take a wee bit of time before I could get it up. Currently tied down to some "business" matters. Very Happy
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:21 pm

No worries. Take your time. I'd rather see quality over quantity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:02 am

Man that last one was a seriously long post for me. I was rather trying hard to make it concise but that's about how much I can shorten it. Hope you don't mind reading long posts.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:04 pm

Long posts only bother me when they are filled with fluff and, trust me, your posts are far from fluffy. So, with that being said...

Well done!

I really enjoyed it. It brought me right into the setting and action. Now I need to decide how Kat will react to such a dangerous situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:12 pm

Glad to know my posts doesn't bother you haha. I'm excited to see/read how Kat would react to the current situation. As you may have noticed, my character simply loves jumping into dangerous situations but of course, there's a reason behind it.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:38 pm

Sorry it's taken me a bit longer to get a post going, but I should have something up by tonight or tomorrow. I'm off from work!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:08 pm

Must have been a busy week for you. Looking forward to your post my friend.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:57 am

Again, I'm so sorry for the delay. It's been a really rough week for me. But I think things are finally calming down.

Oh, and, if you think my post is lacking, it is. Sorry for that, too. I promise I will do better the next time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:31 pm

After removing the dust on my latest post, I've managed to put it up. Must have been one hell of a week! I can only imagine. Anyways, about your post, nothing is wrong with it.

Though it may be short compared to your earlier ones, it still contained a key element which I was hoping Kat would have done, to enter the building, and I'm so glad that she did.

I've also thrown in another 'story element' along with my last post, which I'm pretty sure you would easily spot. Not much to reveal about that for now though.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:06 pm

I'm a little confused by the 400 year thing, but, meh, I guess I'll just roll with it for now. I'm sure you have something in the works that will make sense in the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:31 pm

There goes my one on one... Sad
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content