FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parallel OOC [Ethereal/Marionette]

2 posters

Go down

Parallel OOC [Ethereal/Marionette] Empty Parallel OOC [Ethereal/Marionette]

Post by Ethereal Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:53 pm

Oh well. I set it up anyways Very Happy

So, for the character profile, I wouldn't need so much of the details but I do prefer going "in-depth". But if that poses a problem, basic details will do.

Well then, here's the skeleton.

Image: *insert portrait here* (real/anime) doesn't matter

(real)Name:
(in-game)Name: *your character's alias in the game Parallel*
Class: *the works... wizard, knight, swordmaster.. blah blah... anything you can think of. Parallel is a vast world that allows the creation of almost any class or type. You name it, Parallel has it. Wink* (for reference, mine is a Pyrokinetic)

Any questions?
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Parallel OOC [Ethereal/Marionette] Empty Re: Parallel OOC [Ethereal/Marionette]

Post by Marionette Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:53 pm

nope, I'll get right on it! Oh wait, how old is your character?
Marionette
Marionette
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:55 pm

Well, I originally planned for him to be in the teens but since he disappears for quite a while, he comes back 21 years old.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:53 pm

[Parallel OOC [Ethereal/Marionette] 1591eb51

Name: Hidekawa, Shin

Bio: Born Japanese, Shin's family moved away from the country while he was still very young. Forced to live and adapt to a foreign environment, Shin grew to be distant. He was often mocked and made fun of during his highschool for being different or "weird" as the students put it. This became one of the reasons why he hesitates to make friends.

Even so, he has managed to make a few friends, particularly those whom he share the same interests with... Video Games. To Shin, playing video games and immersing himself into the make-believe world was his escape from what he has classified as "the stupid reality". As much as he says that the world around him is stupid, Shin still cares and is naturally gentle. That being said, he is also not the type who would turn his back and run away at the first sign of trouble.

In-game Name: Hiryuu
Class: Pyrokinetic - Commands the element of fire to do as he wills.

EDIT: Image changed as requested. Thanks for the photo. Smile

Last edited by Ethereal on Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:59 am; edited 3 times in total
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Marionette Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:30 pm

He looks a little young to be 21, would you mind changing his picture to look a little older,? if you want to keep the same looks, heres a pic I found while searching for my own, he looks exactly like your character, only older, https://2img.net/h/i162.photobucket.com/albums/t270/aerith105/Orphen/1591eb51.jpg

Last edited by Marionette on Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Marionette
Marionette
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Marionette Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:00 pm

Parallel OOC [Ethereal/Marionette] Witch

(real)Name: Evelyn Mc'Croth
nickname: Eve [ee-vy]

Bio:Evelyn was a foster kid from age two. She went from home to home, sometimes an orphanage when there was no space. Her biological parents, she doesn’t know anything about them, and quite frankly from the way her social worker talks about them, they aren’t people Evelyn would want to know anyway. Growing up she kept to herself. Kids need consistency or routine, it comforts them but its something foster kids miss out on. She kept her sanity by making her own home inside her head. She ‘lived’ in her own fantasy world, it stayed the same when she wanted, and changed slightly when she wanted. The point was, she was in control of it, and it was hers. Evelyn constantly read books as well, she got ideas from them, added to her imagination, even pretended she lived in that particular book’s world for a while if she so wished.

Most of her friends were imaginary, and as she found out, imaginary people were much nicer than real people. Especially since foster kids weren’t treated very nicely, a stereotype put on them by society that said that they were hooligans, the lot of ‘em.

In high school she was thought of as a daydreamer, head stuck forevermore in a book or in the clouds. She remained oblivious to reality, cheery to go on living like she always had. The place she lived in was only temporary after all. Needless to say, when Parallel came out, she jumped for joy. This was about the same time when she was adopted by a very rich family who wanted to adopt to make themselves look good to the press. Evelyn didn’t ask for the game, she wanted to earn it by getting a job, that way it would be entirely her own, just like the world she created in her imagination. Working so hard to get a game that she would bury herself in once and for all actually made her get out of her shell. She made friends, gained the nickname Eve; this made her more social at school. The ball kept rolling, she was attractive, she started to become popular, boys wanted to date her, she went to parties. Evelyn changed, her creativity went down the drain, she spent almost no time in Parallel, or even reading for that matter. By the end of her junior year she changed into a materialistic snooty rich kid, just like her peers, only by their social status, she was the queen of popularity, above them.

Graduation came around and Evelyn passed with flying colors (she was a world class rich punk, but by no means stupid), and after graduation hosted a party, which for some reason turned into a giant make-out session (you catch my drift). Evelyn was bored during the party, since she had broken up with her boyfriend and everyone else she had already dated and was highly disinterested in. She took the opportunity to root through her stuff, and found the Parallel device. She hadn’t been there in so long, so she took a visit, right to the region she had created and been the protector of. She found that it had been pillaged by the villain she had also created; apparently time didn’t stop for her in Parallel. It took a long grueling night, but she had started a rebellion and won. She was in the middle of battling her main foe, but found herself back in her own room, in the same outfit that she wore in Parallel, along with her staff and companion, Felix. Worse yet, she had just cast a spell that made an earthquake. Earthquake in mansion equals bad.

(in-game)Name: Lady Thorn
Class: Witch
Staff: Parallel OOC [Ethereal/Marionette] Staff
Felix:
Parallel OOC [Ethereal/Marionette] BlackanimecatHer side-kick in Parallel, he's a bit like a father to her, even though Eve created him. He helps her invent knew spells or remember old ones if she needs them.
He is a talking black cat (just what every honerary Witch needs <3)
Marionette
Marionette
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:12 am

Okay. now that we have our characters, I wanna know if you want special scenarios to start with, or do our characters initially know each other or not.

I assume my character and yours live in the same town and went to the same highschool but were never given a chance to get to know each other correct?

If you have some ideas to share, please do before i go off and make the first post Very Happy

EDIT: Excellent Character Bio btw. haha real snooty. Wink
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Marionette Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:21 am

Thanks! I kinda like to have my characters be dynamic and realistic according to what would happen and how in their lives. She's caught up in materialism now, but somewhere in there is the thoughtful girl she used to be <3

I think that they would have gone to the same high school, but like you said, not know each other really. He's two years older than her so he would have been in senior year when she was a sophomore. So as a sophomore I think she would have still been her old self. That means that she didn't really bother to get to know anyone XP LOL

Start the rp however you like, I'll roll with it.
Marionette
Marionette
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:23 am

Excellent! I'll go make up the IC. I'm so excited to be finally starting this Smile
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:46 am

Here's the link.

Parallel IC
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Marionette Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:31 am

what's a PCP? Is that the phenomenon code name?
And just so I don't missunderstand, he's out to destroy Evelyn's device right?
Marionette
Marionette
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:40 am

Yeah. PCP is Parallel Crossing Phenomenon. and yes, he's out to go destroy Eve's Parallel Access Device or PAD. I'll be using that too in the future for terms. He arrived there a few days after the earthquake incident in Eve's mansion so we get a clear time line. Smile
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Marionette Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:01 pm

Hope that's ok! She went to Parallel two days ago, spent the next day explaining things away, and spent the fallowing night trying to make Felix and her outfit/powers to stay in Parallel. Going back and forth so much actually braught something else to earth with her. But I won't disclose who for now Wink
Marionette
Marionette
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Marionette Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:07 pm

Oh yah, and her home is basically a mansion, the earthquake did some damage to it, but not much, her room is fine, and huge, but her closet is huger XD I think I like having a pompous character! LOL it was truly fun making this post.
Marionette
Marionette
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:10 pm

Sounds interesting. Nod The reason Shin was sent back to his hometown is because of the increased PCP activities going on at an alarming rate. Your character's recent activities within parallel and the real world, not to mention the recent Crossing Phenomenon she experienced is definitely on the priority list of my character. It would be a fun way to meet indeed Very Happy
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:49 pm

would be really nice to know if things are still gonna move along or not. Smile
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Marionette Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:11 pm

Definetly! I just have some stuff to take care of, I'll post tomarrow at the latest. Srry
Marionette
Marionette
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:16 pm

S'all good then. But I would highly encourage you to at least keep me updated if posts will be delayed. Wink Eager to read your next post.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Marionette Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:18 pm

I have posted more today than I ever have before >.< Wow I'm tired. Well, everything's caught up now at least. I'll let you know when I'm gone or overwellmed. I think weekends I can't post, and a post every day might be rare, every other days seems more like my limit now that I only have access to library computers.
Marionette
Marionette
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:46 pm

M-W-F or T-TH? minus the weekends, i'm guessing it's Tuesdays and Thursdays? or the other way around?

I would lessen my posting activity here to adjust the pace just right for us. Honestly, I can post more than once a day everyday. Very Happy But it's fine to slow down I guess.

Oh yeah, posted in Sanctuaire Estrange too.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Marionette Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:12 pm

I think tuesdays and thursdays are very reasonable. It works for me, sorry I would be posting every day, but i went ahead and decided to host a roleplay >.<
Marionette
Marionette
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:43 am

Ahh yes. And I happen to be in that roleplay you hosted. Don't worry about lesser posting activities, like I said, it's fine with me. I think I've got enough RPs going at the moment, well kinda... (Probably not since I still feel like I can play more) Very Happy
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Marionette Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:26 am

That took me forever and ever! Sorry!
Marionette
Marionette
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:22 am

Indeed but it was a marvelous post. I did have a feeling that Felix would surely use what Shin gave. Now the real trouble lies with who Leer is and what are his goals other than killing Lady Thorn. I plan to kick things up a notch with my next post though. Wink
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Marionette Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:26 pm

This is going well!! I've got another post up that turned out to be much longer than I expected XD
But I think it's good, Evelyn's attitude is curtainly curbing, she only threw so much at Shin because she was still in rich girl mode, but Shin isn't exactly another prissy rich girl, so she need not be so....bitchy XP
Marionette
Marionette
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:15 pm

It's a bit lengthy yes but I love long posts and I Enjoyed the read. With all the angst and hating broken down between Eve and Shin, now would be the time to take our characters quite a bit deeper into the plot.

From there on, who knows what may happen? Very Happy
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down