FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One on One?

2 posters

Go down

One on One? Empty One on One?

Post by Ethereal Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:11 am

Time: 1:00pm/Saturday
Place: Mirage Soft Convention Center
Event: Parallel Launching
Estimated gamer count: 1000

"Video games, many people think of them as a different term for fun and entertainment. True, they are definitely made for such purpose. But did you know? Most Video Games are based on Reality. Combined with the creator's imagination, the video game comes to life and becomes an alter-dimension of reality. A dimension the Player can access through consoles, internet or portable hand-held devices. Over the generations, lots of factors have influenced the making of these Video Games. Competition to create the best has always been at it's peak. Countless games have risen to the top but eventually fell into the history books. But we at Mirage Soft took the step forward, to bring you gamers a Different Experience!"

Loud Applause

"Welcome fans and lovers, hardcore and casual gamers, to the highly anticipated launching of Parallel. With the combined brilliant minds of Mirage Soft's hard working staff, we have definitely succeeded in creating A world you couldn't possibly leave behind. Parallel promises gamers excitement in every corner of the game world. But that is not the highlight of this game my fellow enthusiasts. In my left hand, I hold the ticket to Parralel. Looks like a regular reading glass? Don't be fooled, with a press of small button on the side, you gamers will gain instant access to the world of Parallel anytime, anywhere you want to. Join us and venture out into the uncharted world of Parallel."

Loud Applause

Three months after the launching...

Time: 11:00pm/Sunday
Place: Hidekawa Residence
Event: Residence burned down
Survivors: None
Missing Persons: One

The slightly crackled voice of the first on-scene reporter mildly echoed from the small pocket radio held by a young man watching the events unfold from a safe distance.

"Firefighters have finally quelled the fire that raged on for almost two hours. Sadly, there were no survivors from the Hidekawa family... Hold on, this just came in and confirmed, there is one missing person from the Hidekawa family. Further investigation will be conducted by the authorities in view of possible arson...."

Click!

The young man turned around with tears in his eyes and began walking the opposite direction.

"It... wasn't... my fault..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So much for the Prologue Very Happy

EDIT: Okay, the idea is about the new game called Parallel, where certain players (Me and You) and later on, game elements happened to have crossed to the Real World. How this happened remains unknown. Will unfold as the story progresses.

The first incident happened to a young boy (will be played by me) who happens to have recently joined the Parallel community as a Pyrokinetic three months after the game's release. However, as fate would have it, a certain game element made it's first crossing to the real world. In this case, the young boy's character traits and mysteriously passed on to him. It happened to him just when he was in the middle of a heated combat in game, and as soon as he cast a fairly strong pyro spell, he ended up blasting his room and burning down their home. He disappears a few years after the incident.

As the years passed, Parallel became very popular among gamers and it's fans and patriots frighteningly increased over the years. Fortunately, there have been no incidents like the one my character encountered, or so people thought.

Questions will be entertained. Smile
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

One on One? Empty Re: One on One?

Post by Marionette Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:07 pm

Would you mind if I played a girl?
Marionette
Marionette
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:19 am

no of course not. you are welcomed to play a lady if you like. Smile
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:05 pm

Well, let me know if you want to play or not via PM or here. Until then, i'll be open for other partners who wishes to play. (if there are any) Smile
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Marionette Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:19 pm

Alrighty then I'm in!!! Although I can't post everyday, more like every two days, but I will make an effort to do more. Is that alright?
Marionette
Marionette
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:32 pm

It's not a problem. So, shall i set up the OOC?

EDIT: I set it up anyways, here's the link

Parallel
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down