FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, everyone! Welcome to FOG!

Go down

Hi, everyone!  Welcome to FOG! Empty Hi, everyone! Welcome to FOG!

Post by Fate Flyer Wed May 13, 2009 4:34 pm

Hello and welcome! I am glad you found your way to us.

I created this message board after tirelessly searching the web for a place just like this, where role-players took pride in their writing and where role-plays themselves were taken seriously. So often, I found, forums are filled with youth that role-play, and being an adult myself, it made it rather difficult to relate to many of these members, not only in terms of maturity and life experiences, but also with working together to write a role-play. I eventually realized that, while there seemed to be other people like myself that were, in fact, interested in serious role-playing, there just weren't the message boards for it.

Don't get me wrong -- I understand wanting to remain fair, but when every single role-playing message board you can find on the web houses both appalling and terrific role-players alike and everything in-between, it only seems right that there at least be one place for those of us who wish to come together to role-play in a more mature and advanced way in our own environment.

Thus, Footsteps of Ghosts was born.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Hi, everyone!  Welcome to FOG! Empty Re: Hi, everyone! Welcome to FOG!

Post by Fate Flyer Mon May 18, 2009 12:04 am

Well, since I kind of forgot to really introduce myself here, I will tell you all just a bit about me. Smile

My name is Jeanette (though you can call me Fate), and I live with my fiancé Tony (who is onenitedrive here) in a suburb of Chicago (although, we both are originally from small towns 3 hours west of here, he from Iowa, and I from just across the Mississippi, in Illinois). I am 22-years-old, and I am in my final year at the Illinois Institute of Art here, majoring in Video Game Art and Design, while Tony is a Web Design major. We own 4 male rats (yes, rats) that we adore and love (but can't wait to own dogs someday).

I was (until extremely recently) an Administrator for another message board called Surreal*Twilight (but decided to step down from that for now, since I had a bit too much on my plate). I also have another project of mine called EthereaLights.

I (obviously) enjoy writing, and I would absolutely love to not only improve, but to also find muses in other people, whose writing inspires me to keep getting better and to keep writing, myself.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum