FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In light of recent events...

+3
Bird of Hermes
Gunneh
Weiss
7 posters

Go down

In light of recent events... Empty In light of recent events...

Post by Weiss Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:26 am

Due to particular circumstances, Fate Foretold will be unavailable for an undetermined length of time. Because of the nature of her hiatus, and the unknown variable of Axiom Awaits, I would like to ask that all matters pertaining to site moderation be addressed with the lower ranks of staff on a priority basis.

I know Fate commonly received messages about this or that, and I'm merely asking that all of those messages pertaining to site maintenance or moderation be directed at the Moderators, instead. While our Administrators may not be readily available at the moment, the other members of staff remain, and will work to ensure that the site maintains its pristine condition until one or both of our leaders return to active status.

If you are uncertain of who to contact, please use the following list as a guideline.

In Character Moderators
Eternity
Weiss

Out of Character Moderators
Gunneh2113
Kalon Ordona II

Global Moderators
Shades of Gray

Each name is linked to the PM feature for that member. Feel free to use this as a quick reference should you have a problem that needs attention.

For issues pertaining to the in-character sections of the forums, please contact Eternity or myself. For issues pertaining to the out-of-character sections of the roleplaying forums, please contact Kalon Ordona II or Gunneh2113. Other issues, such as the moderation of General topics or other such areas should be directed to Shades of Gray. However, as Shades has been very busy lately, as well, please feel free to direct your issues to me for those areas, as well, and I will do my best to either solve the problem or resolve the issue amongst the collective staff.

Please remember, also, that you can post your issues in the Feedback forum, where it can be seen and addressed by all members of staff, or even the users, to bring about a quick resolution.

Thank you for your patience and understanding, everyone. Please do your best to maintain the fun and carefree environment we've held onto since the site's beginning, but do not feel afraid to bring your issues to a staff member's attention. Your cooperation is duly appreciated.
Weiss
Weiss
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

In light of recent events... Empty Re: In light of recent events...

Post by Gunneh Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:13 am

We're working for you guys, and we'll not let that get away from us. Fate and Axiom have both been extremely busy as of late, but that doesn't mean that no one is watching, as Weiss has stated. Trust me when I say this: I care for this forum with all my heart and I'll do anything in my own power to keep things running smoothly.

Also, don't worry about the Monthly Features! We'll have those up and running just as soon as we get a chance. It just might be a little bit later than normal Very Happy Also, another contest should be coming soon, so there's always a little bit of something to look forward to.
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:54 am

We believe in ya'll. Keep up the good work.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:59 pm

We aim to keep this site running at 100%. Everyone at FOG is such a great group; I know we can tackle anything. Warriror

As Weiss said, please do not hesitate to contact any of us with questions, comments and concerns. We're here to keep everything running smoothly and make sure the site is enjoyable for everyone. Very Happy

Let's keep Fate and Axiom in our hearts until we hear from them again. Smile
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shades Of Gray Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:53 pm

Should anything need my attention, specifically, let it be known that I am around once again! I apologize for my hiatus, but sometimes life just catches up to ya.

My AIM is open for all, if there are any questions that need to be asked/addressed; as well as my PM, as Weiss stated above. I accept payment in the form of hugs and flowers. Wink
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:40 am

Thanks to all of you for being understanding about Fate's situation and taking steps to make sure that the rest of us members are in good hands. ^^_^^

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:02 pm

Thank you so much for creating this thread, Weiss! I can't tell you how much I appreciate it and for all you mods for taking on more responsibilities while I was away.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down