FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

$500 DOLLARS A DAY? TAKE A LOOK!

Go down

$500 DOLLARS A DAY?  TAKE A LOOK! Empty $500 DOLLARS A DAY? TAKE A LOOK!

Post by Gunneh Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:07 am

Meet Olga Kay and Taryn Southern, two of the HOTTEST ladies on YouTube. Now normally, these girls wouldn't ask their loyal viewers to go out of their way to help them, but they've decided to take part in a large YouTube contest called the Lashes to Riches Contest. Now, the winner of the Lashes to Riches Contest gets $100,000, but Taryn and Olga are doing something much better with their money:

1. They're donating most of this money to the PKD (Polycystic Kidney Disease) Foundation. PKD is a disease that causes cysts to form on the kidneys which ultimately leads to kidney failure and affects over 12.5 MILLION people worldwide, and there is currently no treatment or cure for this disease.

2. They're giving YOU $500 a DAY for the best comment to their daily QUESTION OF THE DAY!

Now, just go ahead and think of what you could do with $500. Want a few dozen video games? Their yours. Want some AWESOME new instruments and equipment for your new band? I'd recommend a nice Mesa Boogie tower. Hell, would you like to get it changed into one dollar bills and pennies so you could fill up your bathtub? It might be a little weird, but why the hell not?? You've got money now, so you can always buy new friends!

Anyways, here's how it works: Every day, go ahead and take a look at that video for the newest question of the day (go ahead and skip to about 2:05 because it should be around there somewhere). Think long and hard for a nice, funny answer and then comment and rate the thing! Each comment and rating counts as one vote and you can only vote once a day.

Easy money, pretty girls and helping out a good cause: Seems like an ok waste of a few minutes of my day for the next 19 days Very Happy

P.S. If you're part of the DeFranco Nation like myself, I'm expecting you to vote! If you didn't know, sxephil himself is a victim of PKD, so go out there and support him! Join the PKD NATION!

Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum