FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Commission Winged Cat Studios!

Go down

Commission Winged Cat Studios! Empty Commission Winged Cat Studios!

Post by MetalEgo Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:14 pm

Got money out your ears? Burning holes in your pockets? Bring it here, and the artists of Winged Cat Studios will be more than happy to take care of that green stuff for you! With only the finest pens and markers on only the highest quality paper, we'll give your commission our very best effort, every time, guaranteed!

Winged Cat Studios is an organization devoted to expressing your creativity for you! Just tell us exactly what you want, and we'll draw it! You can dictate the artist every step of the way* with our Presketch™️ feature, and even chat live with your artist over MSN Messenger so he or she can get a real understanding of precisely what you're looking for!

Unlike so many independent, popular artists out there, we have flat rates so affordable, it hurts! All you need is a PayPal account with a few bucks in it, and you're qualified! There's no early deposits, no complicated fees! You don't pay us a dime until your commission is finished!

The pricing is very simple!
    $10 for a pencil sketch!
    $15 for inks!**
    $20 for full color! <—A GREAT VALUE!
*We don't really mean that. Nobody likes dictators. Giggle
**"Inks," or lineart, is artist lingo for a penned work. It strengthens the picture, and looks really good!

-

Hello, my name is Kathryn! I'm the artist for Winged Cat Studios, a company I started like two weeks ago, though I've been doing commissions for a few years now. The above pitch is mostly true! I always do my best, my markers are super expensive, I'm available through MSN Messenger, and I prefer payment through PayPal. If you live in the Dallas or San Antonio areas, there's a good chance you'll be able to catch me at a table at Project A-kon and San Japan!

I understand that this board is all writers, and being writers, I understand that nobody actually has money flowing out their ears. The above prices are negotiable, and if I like you, I might even do a freebie! For samples of my work, PM me or drop me a line at true_blue_3243 at hotmail.com!
MetalEgo
MetalEgo
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down