FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faithfulness : OOC

+3
Bird of Hermes
Loki
Eternity
7 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Faithfulness : OOC Empty Faithfulness : OOC

Post by Eternity Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:28 am

~Faithfulness~

Faithfulness : OOC 400248162_1246d9ae23

~Closed indefinitely~

Last edited by Eternity on Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:26 pm; edited 10 times in total
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Faithfulness : OOC Empty Re: Faithfulness : OOC

Post by Eternity Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:42 am

~Closed indefinitely~

Last edited by Eternity on Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:23 am

I must say Eternity, I love the thought and effort you put into your RPs. Count me in.

Name: Lathus Gyssemitore
Race: Nyxi
Social Class: Lower Class
Fighting Class: Thief
Weapon(s):
Compound Bow
Longsword (Seen in image for appearance.)
Trench Knife
Magic:
-Telepathy

Home Territory: Baiame

Appearance:
Faithfulness : OOC Dark_Elf_male_by_kerembeyit

Brief Personality: Lathus has the sort of poker face that gamblers everywhere envy, which pairs perfectly with his ability to lie seamlessly. These traits lend themselves perfectly at passing the blame for his passion of misdirecting people and performing a myriad of practical jokes. Whereas stealing is a way to provide for his basic needs, mischief is his primary form of entertainment; he lives to see the reactions of his victims. Lathus’ actions are well calculated to be both efficient and flawlessly timed whenever possible, he does not lend himself well to impulsive decisions. Despite his lighthearted nature, it isn’t uncommon for him to get on the nerves of other people at times due do his skepticism, sarcastic comments, and foolish games. Despite whatever hostility he incurs from his friends, Lathus is always willing to apologize or forgive and will remain unyieldingly loyal to them.

Bio: Lathus was born in a large lower class family where the females were typically servants of high-middle class while the males commonly worked in the factories. His family wasn’t large in the sense of having several brothers and sisters, Lathus is actually an only child, but it is large in the sense that his relatives formed a sort of commune. In all, he had seven sets of aunts and uncles with cousins numbering in the mid-twenties all living in a two-story duplex. Homeschooling was his only form of education, but the knowledge the Gyssemitore women gained by working for higher society ensured it was well rounded and extensive as compared to most lower-class families.

Once he was old enough for employment, he began what was a very short career in industrial manufacturing. After a week, Lathus became restless of the monotony and promptly quit. This decision was not received well by the family as he was pressed to find some other method of “carrying his weight.” After several dead-end jobs, he stumbled across a small group of thieves and convinced them to show young Lathus the trade. Having grown up in such a cramped living environment helped him to excel at blending into crowds and otherwise hiding in plain sight. By the time he was nineteen, he had become an expert of the craft of sleight-of-hand and pick pocketing. Despite his skill, Lathus stuck to a moral code that dissuaded him from stealing from the less fortunate and only take as much as he needed rather than however much he wanted. This code kept him out of the sight of the law and out of prison.

When he was twenty, his group of colleagues decided to go for “a big score” that would ensure their financial security for several years. Lathus did not involve himself with this heist since it went against his beliefs, which was fortunate considering that the plan failed and all parties involved were locked away for several years. Despite pleas from his friends to find a way to sneak them out, he was determined never to cross the line from petty crook to full-fledged criminal and solemnly denied their request. For the next year, he continued his work solo and did quite well for himself; that is until his family finally discovered his true career as a thief. The resulting fallout left him exiled from his household, forcing him to live on his own without the support of his family.

Eager to clean the stain he put on his family name, he set out to find a noble cause in which he could lend his talents and prove his worth. It wasn’t long before he caught wind of a noble in search of brave adventurers to protect the country which he inhabited.

Last edited by Loki on Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:30 pm

Name: Fael'taire Volidaermos
Race: Dove
Social Class: Upper Class
Fighting Class: Warrior
Weapon(s): Staff and Darts
Magic: Light/Dark shield, healing touch
Home Territory: Xiru'ki
Appearance:
Faithfulness : OOC 274463-reyson_large
Brief Personality: Fael'taire is often silent and serious, rarely speaking unless it is of the utmost importance and never laughing even at the most humorous of odds. He is deeply religious, but will gladly lend his Bascule to any truly righteous cause. This Dove is slow to trust others, but when he does so, he will willingly give his life for a friend.
Bio: Born to a clan of Doves that had vowed their lives to protecting the sacred Xiru'ki region, Fael'taire was raised from birth to be a warrior-priest of the Upper Temple Knights, a religious order that protects the few shrines left in Xiru'ki. Over the past few years, the Order has been victim of organized attacks by bands of Omens. Hearing of Lady Eko La Croix's call, Fael'taire vows to lead his blade to her cause.

Last edited by Bird of Hermes on Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:07 pm; edited 4 times in total
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:11 pm

Loki is accepted.

Bird of Hermes: Everything looks fine, I said nothing too anime, but your picture works :3

So, everyone is Accepted Smile
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:48 pm

Bird of Hermes: Everything looks fine, I said nothing too anime, but your picture works :3

I figured since his eyes weren't that big he'd be fine.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:45 am

Name:
Ithilryn d’Mahrencia

Race:
Dove

Social Class:
Lower Class

Fighting Class:
Fighter

Weapon(s):
Rapier
Kukri (backup)

Magic:
None

Home Territory:
Gehenna

Appearance:
Faithfulness : OOC 48529061_1252513206_MAN___7_by_heise

Brief Personality:
Ithilryn is an enigmatic man with a calming, neutral demeanor. He is a whimsical man and an opportunist to the core, thinking more often than not of his own well being and shrugging off any consequences that his actions may bring on others. Despite his care free and seemingly reckless behavior, Ithilryn care greatly about his well being. This has a tendency to take dormancy under his gluttonous wanderlust and affair with finer things in life and has produced numerous moments in his life where Ithilryn has found himself in an ill situation. It is in these moments his love of life, even in such a tormented world, shine through and his opportunistic tendencies display how far his ‘loyalty’ truly stretches.

Bio:
Ithilryn was born in Ziusudra where he spent the earliest years of his youth among his a tribal network of his own people. In these early years he was taught to wield the ability of magic, though his talent remained dormant for the most part and was never properly realized. It is unknown to him at what age the men came, taking away children and young adults from the tribes and heading back into the mainland. Some were lucky enough to elude the raiders, Ithilryn was not. From that time on his talent with the magical arts was an unknown, and to this day he has yet to practice it.

He found himself in the markets of Gehenna soon enough where he became a product in an underground slave market. He spent several months in an elaborate tunnel system under one of the cities with a few of the children he had come with and many more from across the lands. It was during this time that he lost his wings, the first in an escape attempt when a human took hold tightly on his left wing and tore it from his back trying to drag him back down an air filter tunnel. When he and those who were attempting the escape as well were caught his owners were furious and the guard who had torn his one wing free from his flesh was executed before him. A few robed women then entered the dark room and performed upon the young Dove a primitive form of surgery to remove the second wing. The event left one barely notice scar where they removed his right wing and a horrible, ghastly one where the left had been ripped. It also resorted in is price dropping drastically which inevitably led to him being sold all the sooner.

From there Ithilryn found himself as a servant in a wealthy carta up into his adolescence when he began to be trained in martial combat to be a finesse warrior, quick with his hands and feet as well as his whit. Rather than the common thought of a person growing up under such conditions Ithilryn was not tormented, but an outgoing figure that took well to the training and, in fact, loved it. Much of his life after around the approximate age of seventeen is unknown. It is a mystery Ithilryn deems to keep as such. What is known is that somewhere around the age of twenty he became a rogue, having somehow broken free from the carta that had bought him as a boy. Since that time he popped up in locations throughout Gehenna hiring himself out to whoever could provide what he felt to be the best opportunity at the time.

Other:
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:53 am

Approved babe. Very Happy I know Gunneh is making a profile. After that, perhaps, I'll think of opening it up. Maybe a female character though? If no one applies as a female, that'll be fine. I've got a bunch of charries of my own to toss into this thing. Not even half of them are up yet.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:17 am

Name: Armin D'Angelico

Race: Human

Social Class: Upper-Middle Class

Fighting Class: Warrior/Fighter

Weapon(s):
Hidden Blades
Two of [THESE]

Magic: None

Home Territory: Baiame

Appearance:
[CLOSE-UP FACE]
[CLOSE-UP GARB]

Faithfulness : OOC A908b8e17e3fb7f025e815ab2a1d889f

Brief Personality:

Bio:

Other:

Last edited by Gunneh2113 on Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:08 am

I changed my weapons slightly. Kept the bow, but replaced the dual daggers for a long sword and a knife. Is that acceptable?
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:25 am

Yeah no problem babe. Another person or two and we'll be ready to begin. I believe I'm waiting on Hank, and then another character (or not) and I'll be ready to set this shindig on the road. Very Happy
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:06 am

Name: Alexis Nuvallis
Race: Nyxi
Social Class: Low Class / Working Class
Fighting Class: Thief / Hand-to-Hand
Weapon(s):
-Metal Claws [metal rings that attach to the finger and protrude over the nail as sharp pointed claws- extend about two inches from fingertip]
-Katana [black katana as seen in picture. Was bought from a passing salesman and isn't used very often]
Magic:

Home Territory: Vanth

Appearance:
Faithfulness : OOC Fight_10
Full sized pic

Brief Personality: Alexis is the tough kind of woman that you don't want to stumble up on when she's having a bad day. This Nyxi redefines bad attitude and temptation all at the same time. She wears little to nothing and flaunts her full, gorgeous figure, while at the same time staying ready to snap at anyone who makes a good comment to her. She is somewhat rough and violent when it comes to resolving her problems, but is more often collected enough to sit back with a caustic attitude that tends to get her in trouble. Beneath it all she is a good ally and friend though.

Bio: She was born in Orcus, the leading nation in technology. But when Ryu became leader, she- who had her own reasons for despising him on her peoples' behalf- left the country. She was about seven when she hopped on a train to Vanth, land of the metals. She had no idea where she was going, but she was going there fast.
-
For the next set decade of her life, she was taught the skills of mechanics and steam powered machinery. Alexis became a top-notch thief and engineer for Vanth, and a miner as well. She grew tough and gained her bad attitude from a lot of the rough-n-tumble boys that worked at Vanth alongside her.
-
After a few years, she had moved on to Gehenna, the marketplace, to begin selling her wares. It was then that she heard word of Eko's offer from Baiame, and decided to join if only for the ability to pick up on different wares around the world and explore cultural differences in machinery and item synthesis.

Other:
-Her left eye has a scar running from the eyebrow down to the very top of her cheek bone. The eye itself is cut, which is obvious by the fogged over nature of her serene blue hue that bears a jagged white crest in it as well as a cracked pupil. She tends to wear an eye-patch because of this.

Last edited by Eternity on Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:51 am

Ic is now UP. This is still open for at least two more character. That character is supposedly taken by HJW and Raptorman. If not taken in two days, I will open it up for someone else.

Last edited by Eternity on Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:33 am

Wait a minute I believe I had a spot.

I just take a while sometimes to make the characters

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:48 am

Question: What sort of limitations/requirements are there for the Nyxi's telepathy ability? Is it something that is always active as though they are listening to another speak, can be easily called upon when desired, or does it require time and a magic spell to activate?
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:11 pm

Depends on the Nyxi. Some who are more mage-like can tend to cast out their telepathic abilities into a long range and keep it open. But most, such as your character, probably keep it turned off. Also, for a more hunter-like Nyxi, the ability is one that has a range on it, of say, fifteen feet. After that, it can still be used, but thoughts become blurry and whispered, harder to understand.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:37 pm

Name: Xil-Xial, Lord of Fate, Trickster
Race: godling/ascended celestial
Fighting Class: Mage/Thief
Weapon(s): None
Magic: To be known later

Home Territory:Yamaraja

Appearance:
Faithfulness : OOC Hellboy2pic7

Summary:
A strange being that seems to be left over from a time long ago, the fabled Trickster, the subject of numerous legends among the common people. Xil-Xial apparently knows much more than most and his plotting schemes know no bounds. Rumors of his continued existence still circulate even if none know that it is he that remains. From within his hidden places he watches and occasionally tweaks the strings of the great pattern.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:55 pm

Accepted.

Now, everyone, go forth and post me some good f***ing posts!!!!!
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:59 pm

I changed the picture to something less anime-esque for you.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:38 pm

I like it
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:37 pm

Jesus Christ. You people can be wordy. Eternity's last post is a monster.

I feel so bad that my post was so small. I will have to push myself to make a post that big.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:39 pm

Hahaha! Talking about wordy, Gunneh's last post just skimmed by the post length requirement lol.

Don't worry about it. You have to remember, I'm controlling two characters at this point, while as well I led everyone to their rooms and gave out directions or possibilities to help influence the rest of you to post interesting things in the mean time while at the manor. That is how my post became a monster lol
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:52 pm

I have recently posted a few new areas that will be available for travel when the journey begins. I will try to draw up a map for us, but I doubt it will happen this weekend. Just check in occasionally to see if I've added anything new to the first post.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:46 pm

Nice Post Bird of Hermes!
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:53 pm

Yes. I managed to draw out getting out of bed and walking down the stairs to a suitable length.

Though, I didn't want to get him in the main room just yet. I am afraid the Nyxi already there might find him a bit laughable and, since she will have plenty of time on the way to toy with him and his poor boy-scout heroics, I don't want him to he so scarred just yet.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:28 pm

Name: Illerin
Race: human
Social Class: low, degenerate gambler, calls himself a priest of fate, he knows a little magic he tricked a mage into teaching him.
Fighting Class: Thief
Weapon(s): a long thin blade with the words "Luck and Fate" engraved in it.
Magic: Just enough to make himself a little dim and to make things move from one place to another. Peoples valuables have a way of ending up in his pockets.

Home Territory: Versai

Appearance: Illerin is a tall man that moves stiffly and inelegantly hinting at his in many ways horrible physical condition. His skin which he almost never shows is covered in massive raised and painful keloid scars. He wears a light silken black robe that has several layers so that if it does tear he still will be hidden. His robes are made of silk because he has found that silk irritates his horribly disfigured and damaged skin less than any other material. He always wears black silken gloves as well and though they do hurt terribly he prefers to wear them regardless. His mask is also made from the silken material and is composed of two pieces. One piece covers his eyes and upper face. The other covers his nose and mouth. This second piece can be detached so that when he needs to eat he can eat.
Spoiler:

Brief Personality: Illerin is scarred both emotionally and physically from horrible ordeal he went through as a child. He feels emotions more strongly then a normal person and goes to great lengths to hide his emotions so as to keep his perfectly calm emotionless demeanor. When his emotions get the better of him he erupts and it is not pleasant to be near him.

Bio: Illerin was born in versai to a middle class family. His family was one of those families that never seemed to do either well or poorly. One of those no account families that everyone knows but no one cares about. Illerin had a normal childhood, or at least what passed for normal in modern elisium. When he turned 11 though things took a drastic turn for the worst. His family's house caught fire. It burned to the ground killing off his parents and his brothers. He was the only one left, by a freak chance he had survived.

He was burnt black and his skin charred but he didn't die and in time he healed. His body though was a mass of white keloid scars and he was hideous to behold. Out of courtesy some of the people in his town made for him the clothing he now wears. The mask he made himself a few years later. After the incident and his families death, he no longer had a home and he had never learned a trade. He bounced around for a while and learned a little here and a little there but never seemed to fit in. Eventually he found himself seeing lines connecting everything. Faint lines that he could see but never touch. Lines that linked events to each other.

He used that to win more money gambling because he could know what number would come up next. He took advantage of his gift and his curse. He has now for a long time simply wandered.

Other: Illerin's body is covered in masses of scar tissue and burn damage. He always hides every feature of his body within his custom tailored garments and the Mask he wears all the time even when eating. At least as much as he can.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:29 am

Approved. You already know the deal of how I'll bring you in.

Waiting on Loki to post, then I'll kick this thing into gear and get us moving.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:52 am

Almost done, will have it up in half an hour or so.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:54 am

YAY and tomorrow, I'll go on and get us out and to Gehenna.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:59 am

Posted.

I must admit, I am having a lot of fun with this character. Smile

Sorry for the excessive length of this last post. I've just finished a 14 hour car ride that left me A LOT of time to let my mind wander. It was only a matter of time before it came across this RP and left me with several things that I wanted to include in my post.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum: