FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playing in the Bone Yard : OOC

2 posters

Go down

Playing in the Bone Yard : OOC Empty Playing in the Bone Yard : OOC

Post by Eternity Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:18 pm

*Between Rendition & Eternity*

Playing in the Bone Yard

He's fresh out of prison, with only one contact. Mom and Dad, yeah right. They're gone off somewhere, with probably no care. But who knows, he's been transferred, so when he gets out, he's not near home. This will be his new home. For now at least. He has only one contact, one person he can call a friend.

The prison nurse, who plans on helping him feel human again. She offers him for one ''going out'' as friends, which brings them closer as it continues onward. But as time progresses, and trouble arises, will the criminal revert back to his wicked ways before prison, or will he remain sober of those old times and habits? And what of her? How far would she go to protect her new friend from the fate he already conquered one time over?

------------

Post your character sweety, and I'll post mine when I get the time. :3
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Playing in the Bone Yard : OOC Empty Re: Playing in the Bone Yard : OOC

Post by Eternity Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:38 pm

Playing in the Bone Yard : OOC Adriana_lima_lax_airport
-
Playing in the Bone Yard : OOC Brazilian-supermodel-adriana-lima

Name: Alessandra Fiorenzo / "Alice"

Brief Personality: Kind and usually a tender or caring individual. It is what makes her a good nurse. But don't mistake her, Alice is a tough one who loves to argue and will not give up easily. She loves the risk of things, thus why she decided to work at a prison. That, and because of other reasons secret to most.

Other Facts:
-Single
-She was engaged to her ex before he went to prison for assault and battery (on Alessandra). What brought this on from him was the fact that she had cheated on him, for the reasons that the relationship was too hard to escape due to his demanding and strict ways, and that she had emotional attachments to another person.
-Father was in prison for 3rd Degree Murder
-Graduated in the eleventh grade with her Associates via the Dual Enrollment program. From there, she went straight into college to become an RN
-Began working at UCF at age 21, after having spent a good while following the guards' workout program and being trained in self-defense.
-Carries a taser on her person at the prison.
-Has several people she favors for their unique attitudes and personality.

Rendition: This will take place between the areas of Union County, Florida, and the eastern coast. But the town it begins in is Raiford, where the prison is but also where your character will be given an apartment to stay.

The prison your character has been released from was once the Florida State Penitentiary, but is now known as Union Correctional Facility. Most people call it the Florida State Pen.

This state is also noted or known for the song "Four Walls of Raiford"

More info? The rp will start the night before he gets out. She'll be talking to him about possibly hanging out and stuff. Then it'll skip to about a week later, after his old bank account has been activated and he gets himself a place to live.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rendition Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:55 pm

Playing in the Bone Yard : OOC Shockey-788580
(Left)

Name:
Alexander Miles/ "Al" "Alex" or "Axel"

Brief Personality-
One of the strong silent type. He seems distant from others upon most occasions, but warms up to people he likes quite easily. He talks with his body more than he does with his own mouth. He loves getting into complex conversations and can almost always find ways to "mess" with people as far as confusing them by coiling his words. He's very loyal and dependable, and acts as a low key body guard to all of his friends. He'll do anything for you and will put his own ass on the line if need be.

Other Facts:
-Has twin daughter and son which he hasn't seen in 9 years.
-Classic high school athlete who fucked up with the wrong girl, lost custody of his kids due to technicalities.
-Graduated in 12th grade with a 3.67 GPA, though didn't try hard in school.
-Was a former player on the Tampa Bay Storm arena football team. Was dropped at the age of 21 after funding for the team was dropped.
-Picked up with drug cartel after reconnecting with a high school friend who jumped on the wrong side of the tracks, Alex found this to be an easy way out to his rising economic problems after being dropped from his former team.
-Jailed only after having admitted to being in connection with the drug smuggler, but was given a heavy drop in time after bringing light to one of the biggest smugglers in the United States. The judge was lenient enough for him, luckily enough.
-Was in court for almost an entire year in order to bring the cartel ring leader to justice, but the man just skipped out of jail through numerous connections and billions of dollars. This signed him a death warrant.
-Has scars on him from people who have tried to kill him from his former boss from Daytona, a Cuban drug smuggler.
-Enjoys his time spent with the R.N. at UCF name Alice.
Rendition
Rendition
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:02 pm

All right. :3 I'll see about getting this up for us soon enough.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:18 pm

Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rendition Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:40 am

I may not be able to get a post up in a day or so. >< I'm going to be working on a big ass barn with my dad that's out of town and I know I'm going to be dead when I get home lol.
Rendition
Rendition
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down