FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simon Says OOC

2 posters

Go down

Simon Says OOC Empty Simon Says OOC

Post by Frozen Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:27 am

‘Life is full of messed up twists and turns. Sometimes, nothing turns out the way you want it to. People say, “When life give you lemons, make lemonade.” The sad thing is, you can’t always put a good spin on things. Sometimes, all you get is sour lemons.’

Akira (Aniki if girl) didn’t start in life with a great big smile of optimism. At first, things had been fine. Had a nice loving family, said family was rich and he got the best out of life. That is, until his parents found out he was gay (or had an intimate relationship if female). Everything went down hill from there. His parents often fought with him and it got to the point where Akira was forced out onto the streets. He didn’t have too many friends so he lived life on his own for a while.

At the age of 19 he met (Insert your character here) and over time fell in love and he thought the feeling was mutual. He started to build his life up again. Got himself a nice job, lived with his lover he hoped to spend the rest of his life with and had a great couple of friends to hand out with on the weekends. Another period of joy and celebration. Maybe that was the lemonade.

Then when he was 21, the world got sour fast. His lover wasn’t who he said he was. He was a burglar, he was a criminal, and he was a murderer. Akira had come home one day to find his lover standing over his best friend at gun point. He shot him three times and killed him. He threatened to do the same to Akira if he said a word or tried to alert the police. He forced Akira to help him dispose of the body and he stole a car. Now the two are on the run from the cops and Akira wants nothing more then to be rescued so he wouldn’t have to do anything bad. After all, he is forced to follow everything his partner dictates.

Without further babbling, here is the format for the characters:

Name:
Relevance:
Appearance: (can be a picture if you want or a paragraph)
history: (A paragraph or two at the least)
Personality: (a paragraph or two at the least)
job:
hobbies:
hates: (objects or people)
loves: (objects or people)
Orientation:

((sorry it is kind of bad. Sleepy XP))
Frozen
Frozen
Shadow
Shadow

Male

http://pathlesstraveled.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Simon Says OOC Empty Re: Simon Says OOC

Post by Bird of Hermes Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:13 pm

Appearance:
Simon Says OOC Kuroshitsuji

Name: Darian Miasma
Sex: Male
Relevance: Akira's "lover"
History: The eldest son of the Miasmas, Darian was three years old when his father was brutally killed by a serial killer. Despite his pregnant mother's efforts in aiding the police, the man was never caught. Darian grew up in a fatherless home and soon became the father-figure for his younger brother and primary caretaker of his mother. When he was eighteen, his mother was diagnosed with late-stage lung cancer brought on by her smoking habit; she only had six months left to live.
This changed everything. It seems that the loss of her husband, which she never truly recovered from, and now the inevitable end of her own life gave her a new vigor. She wanted to taste revenge and she was a woman with nothing to lose.
"Someone must pay for this," she had said with a cold smile. "The scales of fate must balance and I will force them to." It seems Darian never let those words die, even as his mother's life faded away. As she lay dying, she whispered unknown words in his ears. And that's the day a killer was born.
Personality: Darian can be cold and almost cruel with his words. However, he also has a deep capacity and need for strong, passionate and sexual love. The true "bad boy", he's the guy your mother always told you to look out for. He can be assertive, impulsive and overly driven, but he always knows what he wants and, like a wolf, he rarely loses when he sets his eyes and heart on his prey. Darian has a rather warped sense of justice: he "hunts" down killers and rapists who have "escaped" traditional justice and dishes out punishment with his own hands. He will kill anyone who dares stand in the way of his righteous slaughter.
Job: Free-lance painter.
Hobbies: Painting, smoking cigarettes, passionate embraces, planning kills.
Hates: Mako, the police, street-side preachers, doctors.
Loves: Wolves, the chase, motorbikes.
Orientation: Gay
-----
Name: Mako Miasma
Relevance: Private Investigator and brother to Darian
History: The youngest son of the Miasmas, Mako never knew his father, but loved the tales his mother told of his father's career as an inner-city cop. To escape the sadness of life at home, he became obsessed with his studies and graduated high school at age sixteen. Mako joined the police academy, and when he graduated, became an inner-city police officer and followed in the footsteps of his father.
This dream didn't last long. Mako was wounded on the job, his right knee shot out at point blank and his right eye severed with a knife. After recovering from his injuries, he retired from the police force to become a private investigator.
Mako's first case sends him down a strange old path... like a blood hound, his nose is drawn to a familiar scent: his own brother's blood at a crime scene.
Personality: Mako can be kind and compassionate, but that side is usually masked when he is doing his job. He has a traditional view of love and dreams of being the white knight for some damsel. Like a dog, Mako can't stop once he's found a trail no matter the implications of his discovery. Mako has a heroic sense of justice: he seeks to right wrongs and lock the villains in their iron cages.
Job: Private Investigator.
Hobbies: Fencing, repairing old guns, smoking cigars.
Hates: Darian, criminals and killers, secrets.
Loves: Dogs, fairy tales, storms.

"Remember when we used to play cops and robbers?", Darian said coyly.

"As clear as day", Mako replied, gripping his cane, ready to draw the sword hidden inside. "I was always the cop and you..." The youngest of the Miasmas sighed. "You were always the robber."

"That's it, pup", Darian turned away and began walking out of the dark alley and into the stormy street. "You're the dog and I'm the wolf. You hunt me down for your master, yet I kill because I have none."

Mako couldn't do anything. The evidence just wasn't there even though he knew in his heart his brother was the enemy.

Last edited by Bird of Hermes on Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:18 pm

(ooh. I like your characters ^^ I am going to have fun role-playing with you. Also, I like the little dialogue you had at the end XD What I find funny is that Akira was a painter. I don’t want them to have the same job so I’ll change it.)

Name: Akira Hino

Relevance: Damien’s lover – partner

Appearance: Simon Says OOC Akira11

history: Akira came for a Japanese high class family. He had been born in Japan but his parents came to America for more opportunities. The doctors told Akira’s parents that he was a girl in the womb but he didn’t exactly come out that way. He was born a hermaphrodite but his parents changed his sex to that of a male against the doctor’s advice. Growing up, Akira had been the perfect little boy and did his best to please his parents. Then high school came around and his parents found out he wasn’t so perfect. They were appalled that their son was homosexual and they had gone through a series of fights of the information until they were fed up with it and sent Akira out onto the street.

For awhile Akira had been alone and tried to fend for himself but a boy at his school got his parents to adopt him into the family and the two became best friends and continued their friendship well into their adult years. Akira never fully healed from the fact that his parents rejected him, but he had a friend at the very least he could always turn to but that managed to change in a split second.

Personality: Akira is generally shy around new people and doesn’t like to open up around most. He always has that fear of being rejected and he would rather stay reserved than put himself out and get himself hurt again. When he met Darian, he changed a little and tried to be open to things. He generally likes to do everything he can for Darian even if that means giving things up. He doesn’t want to lose the one person he thinks would never leave him and do things for him in turn.

job: Care taker at an orphanage

hobbies: Cooking, reading, volunteering at hospitals and orphanages.

hates: criminals, close minded people, cockroaches, deserters.

loves: animals, music, painting, a cozy afternoon by the fire

Name: Cole

Relevance: A little boy Akira cares for.

Appearance: Simon Says OOC Cole_b10

history: Cole had come from a middle class family but he didn’t know much about them. He had been dropped off at a daycare when his parents were killed in a car accident. He had no one else to go to so he was left at an orphanage. He tried many ways to get parents that come in to notice him but has yet to be successful. He has tried being outgoing, reserved, and sweet so he started to just stay away and gave up hope about being adopted. Then Akira started to work at the orphanage and Akira treated him as if he was his son so they started to get closer. In the back of his mind he figured Akira would adopt him and he even said he would after he spoke to his lover.

Personality: Cole changes his personality like someone would shed a coat. He tried as many ways as possible to get adopted but now that he stays around Akira, he remains a sweet little boy who tries to make people smile with funny little stories and coming up with crazy ideas. He is outgoing and plays with everyone around his age. He is also adventurous and sticks to Akira like glue when he is around.

job: none

hobbies: making up stories, inventing

hates: being alone
loves: Akira, writing
Orientation: Straight

(Sorry I am taking so long! I have things to do at the same time. I will be right back to start the IC. Just need to take care of something.)
Frozen
Frozen
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:30 pm

Frozen
Frozen
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:11 pm

The lyrics in my post are from the song 'Smooth Criminal' by Michael Jackson.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:49 pm

Sorry for the delay. Now that the holidays are over, I can take this up once again.

Expect a post tomorrow.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: