FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POW Camp?

2 posters

Go down

POW Camp? Empty POW Camp?

Post by HenchmenF Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:11 pm

Hey all.

After watching the movie Resuce Dawn, i got an idea for an RP.

Would anybody be down for a POW (Prisoner of War) escape (or not) RP? Think along the vien of, well, Rescue Dawn or The Great Escape.

If enough people are interseted in it, i'll write up an OOC.

Also, what time-period would you want this to take place? (I.E WW2, Vietnam, Mediveal, Modern, Future)

Story:

You were sitting in your foxhole, your guardpost. Maybe you were flying a plane and you were shot down. Maybe your tank was immbolized and you were ripped out of it like a rat from it's hole.

No mater how you got here, your here. Sitting behind enemy lines, surrodend by walls and guards ready to kill, beat, or torture you if you give the excuse. Other soldiers, some you know and some you don't are sitting in the same camp. Diease and fighting can kill you as easily as the guards.

Yet, you have one order when you arrived. Something that every soldier is told as soon as he arrives. Escape is your only objective. To return to your own lines, to finally arrive home.

Alright, heres what some of you folks can play as.

P.O.Ws POWs (Prisoner of War) are soldiers that have been captured by opposing forces. Sometimes, they treated with care and respect. Other times, there treated with abolsute brutailty. Some of the POWs have turned away on there oaths and openly work with the guards that jail them. Those that are usually despised by the other POWs, who suffer while they live in realtive luxury. If they escape, they face a long and dangroues trek through unfamilar land.

Guards The people that guard the POWs. Some are brutal, enjoying attacking the POWs that they watch over, while other openly talk with the POWs; some in order to gain there trust and infomation and others just because they are friendly.

Civillians The people outside the camp. Some might be family of the Guards, while others might just be people trying to survive. The P.O.Ws will most likely run into several of these if, or when, they escape. Some might feel pity for the P.O.W's, others might attempt to kill them for reward money.
HenchmenF
HenchmenF
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

POW Camp? Empty Re: POW Camp?

Post by Kalaam Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:10 pm

I am interested, and perhaps a future or modern would make escaping very difficult. It would be interesting.

Kalaam
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down