FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking one on one victim. (Another one)

3 posters

Go down

Looking  one on one victim. (Another one) Empty Looking one on one victim. (Another one)

Post by Frozen Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:13 am

I am usually up for anything as long as the story is good and there is some sort of plot. I have a list of things I will do, and wont do and I will put that up in a sec. I currently don't have a role-play idea but when I do, I will update this forum and write them. We can brainstorm to. Also, if I don't like an idea or find that it isn't going anywhere, I will tell you up front. I wont beat around the bush about it. I want you to do the same for me. Also if you don't like the rp, tell me and don't just ignore me. That is a personal pet peeve of mine. Happened too many times before. If you are heading out for a vacation or something, tell me. I don't bite. We all have lives off the computer and I understand that. Just inform me so I don't wonder what happened to you.

WON'T DO:

-girlXgirl
-Huge robots attacking, fighting... anything like gundom wing. Love the show, wont do it.
-play Mary Sues
-cyber
-Twilight rps

WILL DO: (update often)
-yaoi
-boyXgirl
-Romance
-Action
-Drama
-real life
-fantasy
-sci-fi
-fandom (ask first)
-medieval
-anything

I don’t have a specific genre that I like to play. I am pretty flexible in what I will and won’t do. As for romance, I don’t mind going in detail for sexual scenes, but there is a limit. I am not going to write every damned thing they do or for how long. I’ll tell you when I won’t go farther. I generally play males since I am male, but I can play females as well. I like to play a wide spectrum of characters but recently, my work has taken a turn towards drama and tragedy. As for where we are going to rp if you are interested, I prefer aim, public forum or on the site I am admin for. Makes things easer on me lol. I won’t do this over pm though. Aim: EternalDagger

RULES:
-Be literate but we are all literate here so no worries.
-Be active (or tell me why)
-quality over quantity

That is all for now, but I will update this from time to time. Hope to be role-playing with you soon ^.~

If in blue, looking for a boy character. If in red, looking for a girl character. If green, either gender. Also in blue: updates. Anything with a * by it are things I really want to do.

SOME IDEAS THAT I GOT:

*Simon Says…

This role-play is a real life drama. It can be yaoi or straight for the pairing, but I think yaoi would go better.

‘Life is full of messed up twists and turns. Sometimes, nothing turns out the way you want it to. People say, “When life give you lemons, make lemonade.” The sad thing is, you can’t always put a good spin on things. Sometimes, all you get is sour lemons.’

Akira (Aniki if girl) didn’t start in life with a great big smile of optimism. At first, things had been fine. Had a nice loving family, said family was rich and he got the best out of life. That is, until his parents found out he was gay (or had an intimate relationship if female). Everything went down hill from there. His parents often fought with him and it got to the point where Akira was forced out onto the streets. He didn’t have too many friends so he lived life on his own for a while.

At the age of 19 he met (Insert your character here) and over time fell in love and he thought the feeling was mutual. He started to build his life up again. Got himself a nice job, lived with his lover he hoped to spend the rest of his life with and had a great couple of friends to hand out with on the weekends. Another period of joy and celebration. Maybe that was the lemonade.

Then when he was 21, the world got sour fast. His lover wasn’t who he said he was. He was a burglar, he was a criminal, and he was a murderer. Akira had come home one day to find his lover standing over his best friend at gun point. He shot him three times and killed him. He threatened to do the same to Akira if he said a word or tried to alert the police. He forced Akira to help him dispose of the body and he stole a car. Now the two are on the run from the cops and Akira wants nothing more then to be rescued so he wouldn’t have to do anything bad. After all, he is forced to follow everything his partner dictates.

I know it is a little traumatic and out there, but there is a lot to work with. As the story progresses, we decided their fate. They could die, or get rescued, anything. It all depends on our whim. I will be playing Akira/Aniki, so I need someone to play the lover.

Open for brainstorming.

Last edited by Frozen on Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Frozen
Frozen
Shadow
Shadow

Male

http://pathlesstraveled.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Looking  one on one victim. (Another one) Empty Re: Looking one on one victim. (Another one)

Post by Eternity Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:17 pm

I like your idea, but I thought I'd pitch one of my own.

Realistic:
- - - - -

Name:_ unknown
Common_Alias:_ _ "Ave Maria" _ _

Felonies_Committed:_ _ 11+

Record:_
______________A woman in her early twenties has been seen in the streets, roaming with a gun in hand. She exacts justice in the form of a 'vigilante' like style, but her justice is not correct. Rumors from low 'soldiers' and 'dealers' tell that "Ave Maria" is a killer for hire. None know her name, but do know her slowly growing reputation. So far, eleven dead. No cases show that she has ever 'failed' a job. She has been on the loose for a total count of one year, three months, and eighteen days (since first recorded offense).

Priority:_ 3rd degree priority rating

_ _
If you have seen this woman, please call us immediately, at 1-800-CrimeStoppers.

The smell of casserole wafted through the house, filling it with warmth and a fuzzy sensation of home. A man stood in the bedroom, undoing his tie and smiling in the mirror. He was fairly handsome, a good man who was calm and sweet. He undid the buttons of his shirt and relaxed, pulling it off and leaving his undershirt on as he slicked his fingers into his hair. Thomas Brooks turned and headed then downstairs, towards the kitchen.

Standing in the empty white room, was a woman. She was lean, but it was suggested because of her work at a Avex Pharmaceuticals, as well as her usual work-out plan. Melanie Brooks took off her apron and laid it over the handle of the stove, turning back to her husband. She had a grin plastered on full painted lips, and wavy black hair that fell and framed her face.

"Dinner's ready. I cooked it early because I've got to pull a long shift tonight. I hope you don't mind baby." She said softly. Her husband leaned in and kissed her, and responded with saying that it was okay; and of course, he did not mind. The two sat down and cut into the dish, and ate in a rather happy silence...

9:00 p.m.

She sat her journal down, and headed towards the door. Melanie threw on a jacket after combing her hair back into a low ponytail, and left. Her footsteps could be heard coming down the steps followed by the quiet shutting of the front door.

Atop of her dresser, in a rather large little jewelry box, laid tons of jewels. Bracelets, necklaces, all things collected since childhood. But just beneath it was a little strip of black. If one were to dig, they would find a small little composition notebook. It bore no name, and no date. If one were to also dig into the pages, they would find the most recent entry with today's date; and an interesting truth.

September 7th, 2010.

Today, my target is named Marcus Jones. He is just the average Joe to most people, but not to local gang lord Dorian Majors. Marcus has been messing with Dorian's little sister, and funneling out free drugs for himself. The price for such horrible crimes against his own is death. Of course, death from the inside of their own gang would stir up too much drama. This is where I come in.

It is September 7th. The bounty for Marcus Jones' head is $890. I have taken the job.

Ave Maria

====================

The story line, put shortly, is revolved around a bit of a crime/drama styled plot. A wife by day is a killer by night, who is usually fond of doing high-end jobs. The plot can then split in any direction from there where your character may come in. Say, if yours were an actual victim. Or maybe a gangster to hire her. Maybe a rather normal guy who has been targeted by someone else who needs protection.

The idea I have is for it to be a drama/crime/romance/action styled roleplay. If romance evolves from whatever relationship forms, how will it affect her job? How will it affect the man's life, to be with a married woman AND a killer? Just a few little things.

If you like it, just tell me. If you don't, I'd be up for your idea as a boy x boy.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Looking  one on one victim. (Another one) Empty Re: Looking one on one victim. (Another one)

Post by Frozen Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:30 pm

That is an interesting plot. Hm... which to do? I like both ideas. Maybe we could do both? For your idea I might play as a target.
Frozen
Frozen
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:14 pm

It'd be fun to do both. I won't be able to do like tons of posts everyday until this semester ends in about three weeks, but I will post like... at least once every day or two.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:22 pm

That will be just fine love. ^^ I am busy at school as well so I understand. Sorry I am busy right now XP. I am setting up tables and stuff for the dinner.
Frozen
Frozen
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:09 pm

I will be playing Akira/Aniki, so I need someone to play the lover.

Do you mean the burglar or some dashing guy who comes to the rescue?
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:03 am

I meant the killer-burglar, but it would be interesting if you played the lover to. If you play two, I'd create a character to play as well
Frozen
Frozen
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:47 pm

I could play whatever really.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:03 pm

He Who Cries Wolf: ooc

Here's our ooc for my idea. If you still want to do the other one with me, I'm fine with that as well.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:35 pm

Bird of Hermes: I guess I will be doing my idea with you. When do you want to start it and is there anything you want to ask or anything before I start up the ooc?
Frozen
Frozen
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:11 pm

I am still looking for someone to rp with. The rp that was up here I don't want to do repeated so that one will be between me and Bird of hermes. If you have any ideas or want to brainstorm, I am wide open!!!
Frozen
Frozen
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:52 pm

Bird of Hermes: I guess I will be doing my idea with you. When do you want to start it and is there anything you want to ask or anything before I start up the ooc?

Remind me who I am playing as again? Sorry. My brain has been warped by finals week.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:01 am

Oh. You are playing the bad guy who pretended to be my character's lover. If you wanted to play two characters, that is fine. I could play as two as well to even it out.
Frozen
Frozen
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:10 am

I will play two characters then. I will make up the character sheets once you give me a format.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:23 am

Okay. I will go make an OOC. I am actually going to go to bed soon, so I'll put up my character tomorrow.
Frozen
Frozen
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:29 am

Frozen
Frozen
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:40 am

Is there a particular reason why I kill Akira's friend?
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:08 am

He walks in on you doing something like stashing cash or hiding a body or something. Pretty much he walks in on the job. Well I am heading off to bed now. Sorry I can't stay up but I have work tomorrow XP. Have a good night-morning.
Frozen
Frozen
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:42 pm

I have posted my characters. I hope you enjoy them.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:42 am

Anyone else up for a one on one? I am still interested and it is break so I have more time! Anyone have ideas they wanted to try out?
Frozen
Frozen
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:30 pm

I'll do it if you can put up with me LOL
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum