FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking another short break

4 posters

Go down

Taking another short break Empty Taking another short break

Post by Gabe Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:59 pm

Yeah, I know I just got back, but I've gotta go again for the next 2.5 weeks or so. After tomorrow I won't be on again until the 18th of November. It's Army stuff that I'm not allowed to talk about, but after that time I will be back home.
Normally I would just leave the base and get wifi at a cyber-cafe, but the freaking Sierra's (14S for you military folk) next door decided to throw a wild hotel party and got caught, so now all of 2nd Battallion 6th ADA Brigade is on full lockdown...isn't that nice?! Mad

I'll do my best to stay in touch, if the lockdown is lifted before I leave, you can bet I'll be online as much as I can.

Sorry to just up and leave again, but it's completely out of my hands. My sincerest apologies to those I'm RPing with, I will be back soon!!!
Gabe
Gabe
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Taking another short break Empty Re: Taking another short break

Post by Eternity Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:21 pm

No problem sweety. And with Sivan, I will mod him just enough til you get back.

heart miss you hun, have fun with the big boys doing that secret stuff you do. XD
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:52 pm

Sorry to see you go again, but we all understand. Smile Stay safe, and best of luck! Hope to hear from you again soon. <3
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:06 am

We'll see you again when you return. I hope everything remains well, and I hope that lockdown is lifted soon. Like Fate said, "Stay safe."

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:17 pm

Just a little update:
We got taken off of the lockdown (for the weekend at least) but I still am not allowed to use the internet on base, so my connectivity is limited. It certainly beats not being able to get on at all though!

Unfortunately, the double-edge to this situation is that my ship-date home got moved back an indefinite amount of time. It's likely a 3-5 day holdup, but I was really looking forward to being home and attending the big airsoft game the Saturday after my return, but it's looking like that isn't going to happen.

I also got some info about my orders yesterday. About a month after I get back I am scheduled to begin deployment preparations. My brother was at my unit's station back in South Carolina and said we were moving out in early 2010. I'm hoping it's a joke, but my brother said it's either Korea or DC, two completely different places. DC deployment is more of an activation that lasts a couple of months, wheras Korea is more of an active-duty station where they send you for a year or so. Rolling Eyes

Anyway, just dropping in to let everyone know I'm still here and will have some access to FOG until I get home.
Gabe
Gabe
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down