FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft -- Discussion + Screenshots

+6
Reffy
Sighlent
Weiss
Ab'Sinthe
Igraine
Fate Flyer
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

World of Warcraft -- Discussion + Screenshots - Page 2 Empty Re: World of Warcraft -- Discussion + Screenshots

Post by Weiss Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:20 am

Making a new post, since I hadn't expected someone to post before I finished making my character(s).

I've created a few characters, since I'm not sure what I'll end up playing on the new server.

Loc, the scheming Warlock
En, the playful Mage
Aker, the pertinacious Druid
Halo, the masterless Death Knight

One of them will likely become a more permanent addition to my repertoire. Then again, perhaps I'll just distribute my attention amongst them all. A colorful array of characters could make things more interesting. I'll add you to my friends list, Fate, and message you if I see you online; although, I likely won't be online on that server unless there's a reasonably high probability that someone else from FOG will be on, as well.

Edit: Since it seems you're on, Fate, I shall message you momentarily.
Weiss
Weiss
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

World of Warcraft -- Discussion + Screenshots - Page 2 Empty Wyrmrest Eh?

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:31 am

Well seeing as we have a resto druid and a tank already taken up, I could try playing a Feral Druid, it's a class i've been trying to make already. When I get him made today I'll put somethign up with his name, etc. Alliance on Wyrmrest right?

Back to top Go down

World of Warcraft -- Discussion + Screenshots - Page 2 Empty Re: World of Warcraft -- Discussion + Screenshots

Post by Fate Flyer Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:58 pm

It was cool chatting with you for a bit in game, Weiss. Smile

That sounds good to me, Elric. ^^ Yep, and that's right.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Igraine Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:08 pm

*glomps teh Deadman* You know I lurves meh avatar! hehehehe

XD Well I'm not going to try debunking the "research" on Moon Guard - I just know the well-established, tight knit group of people I already run with and RP with, on and off the server, including Deadman, Ani-Thari, Ars and, at one time, Adrius (he left MG a while ago for his own reasons, though he still does forum RP elsewhere).

Today is the last day I'll have regular internet service for a few weeks anyway - or at the very least, access to WoW. I might try making an Alliance death knight on WA later on, just to drop in and say hello - but I can't guarantee, after my household is settled, just exactly how much time I'll be able to devote to the server. My family (husband, brother-in-law and, soon, my son) is on Suramar, and my not-blood-family-but-dearly-cherished friends are all currently playing on MG for the most part (or at least have characters significantly established there).

So anyhoooo... Hopefully see you there at WA, even if it is just to drop in occasionally and say hello. Of course, if I have the time, I'll spend more of it there, to see as much as I can of the lovely FOGgers.

Oh, and yes Kalaam, Deadman's "Of Silver Sorrow" story was quite the amazing piece, wasn't it? I've bumped it on the forums at least once, to give the new people there a chance to read a genuinely worthwhile piece of fanfic. *sagenod*
Igraine
Igraine
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Weiss Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:35 pm

World of Warcraft -- Discussion + Screenshots - Page 2 TabardDesignBlueFlame
Not particularly fond of this one. Too bright, in my opinion.
World of Warcraft -- Discussion + Screenshots - Page 2 GrayandBlack World of Warcraft -- Discussion + Screenshots - Page 2 BlackandDarkBlue
These two, I like. Let me know what you think, so I'll know if I'm heading in the right general direction.
Weiss
Weiss
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:48 pm

Post character names so we can group together with a friends list. Also the question arises of how we're gonna get the gold to make a guild since we're all starting fresh on this server.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadman - D17 Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:15 pm

I have my story linked to my favorites... and while the computer I had written it on is now my sister's... I could copy what I wrote over, edit it some, and maybe repost here Wink

And if WA is our final choice? I'll post my character's name when I make him/her... priest or Druid, human or Night elf, probably. Can't guarantee I'll be on often, between him/her and my other characters, but we'll see Smile

EDIT:

Okay, got it... Slaveta, Draenei DK
Deadman - D17
Deadman - D17
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalaam Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:53 pm

Created a character, Mandalus- Dranei Pally. Thinking BS and mining

Kalaam
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:01 pm

Anathèma here. Human DK. And Thiir. NE Druid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyna Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:55 pm

I am Verdanthe, a Draenei Shaman. I also own Winterfresh the NE Druid and Enchanter, and Darthvee the DK.

I usually only play mornings server time. If you want some enchants from Winter, just send a note if I'm not online. I will do my best to accommodate you. I generally try and keep mail IC.

If you're looking for RP, I'm also game. My characters tend to be moderately silly. Darthvee for example, was initially created as a joke. I was very active in RP with a Draenei mage called Vee, so I created Darthvee as her long lost father as a surprise.

If you're wondering why Winterfresh is named after gum, well, in my head I thought I had typed Wintergreen, but no... that's not what happened, and it was too late. So I roll with it, and next thing I know, it's just a bad Common translation from a childhood nickname she picked up as an avid herbalist. Winter also suffers from Mage Envy, which isn't well looked upon by the NE community. She likes to hang out with mages and has picked up enchanting as a useful hobby. She's very comfortable with the other races, especially the Draenei whom she regards with particular interest.

And Verdanthe... good question. I haven't really developed her yet, so I'll have to get back to you with her story.

Kyna
Mist
Mist

Female

http://shepherdessdog.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:00 am

I just thought that I would let everyone know that I'm back on WoW. Haven't made any characters yet and I hardly remember who my others were so I'll post back later. Very Happy
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

http://jennibou.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:29 am

Ok, well got my character for Wyrmrest:

Lorhean; Draenei Mage. Very Happy
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:13 pm

How do you take screenshots? O.o
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2