FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B.L.A.N.K. : OOC

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

B.L.A.N.K. : OOC Empty B.L.A.N.K. : OOC

Post by Eternity Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:35 pm

B.L.A.N.K. : OOC Blank10

Atlanta, Georgia, has one of the most rapid rising crime rates of anywhere. In 2007, there were 1,624 violent crimes. That doesn't include manslaughter, robbery, and rape. It is 2010. These statistics have risen greatly.

Crime has parted itself, and the police force has begun to lock down. Unwarrented drug searches, violent take-downs, and the prisons are filling fast.
But there is a new crime out there. A criminal, persay. Something we didn't expect; and something we don't know how to combat.

A series of upper-class citizens are being robbed. Their money is gone. Their homes are emptied of valuables. But that's not the only thing. They actually say that this isn't even the base crime. The FBI believes that its lower criminals who come in after the original crime and clean out the house and the cash. The larger aspect, is the owners. People.

They can't speak. They can't think. They stare, open, blank. It is as if someone has robbed them of their minds. Of their thought, of their sanity. Each person who is struck by this is left desolate and alone; unable to form communication of any sort. It is as if they have been locked away inside, and now their bodies are waiting to die.

Hospitals take these cases. An MRI of the brain reveals absolutely nothing. The mystery continues deeply, spreading from the upper class, to the lower and middle class. So far ten victims have appeared, each having some small connection with the other. A chain of crime is being created, and the city fears what will become of this.

Who can they depend on, when the crime itself is untraceable?

~XXX~

His name is unknown, but most call him Death. Because in the end, every place he strikes; every person he attacks. It all ends in death.

Okay, this is a modern fantasy. A criminal simply called Death is going about and ''robbing'' people's minds. But its a much deeper process. He is stealing information from the safest sanctum man has ever known. Nothing is safe now, as he creates a chain of interlocked crimes, leading to one that Atlanta, and America, may never forget. He must be stopped...

My character:

Name: Charlene Cunningham / "Cherry"
Race: Human (With Psychic Abilities)
Class: Low/Middle Class

Personality:
Cherry is a working woman, if you know what I mean. She's a stripper on the weekdays, but has her weekends off. She's flirtatious and fun, as any man wants her to be. As long as she gets the money, she's as wild and seductive as you could want her to be. But beware, do her wrong and she'll steal your money and your name, and she'll get you good.
-
Charlene leads an unbearably dank life. She's a stripper on weekdays, going by the stage name Cherry. She's whatever she wants to be on the weekends though, usually helping her brother sell drugs for a bit of cash, or just hanging out. She usually finds that she's extremely lonesome, yet hates company. She doesn't trust anyone and decidedly believes that all men are the same. But when this criminal they call Death comes along, her thoughts begin to change. She can feel something changing in the world... Something bad.

Other:
Psychic abilities:
-She cannot read thoughts or send them perfectly unless she is experiencing some large surge of psi power (usually caused by deep concentration, extreme fear, sudden emotions, etc.)
-She can push an emotion unto someone, not making them feel it, but making them acknowledge it.
-More easily, she can feel the emotions of the people around her.
-Charlene can touch a person and read their past. Post-cognition.
Appearance:
B.L.A.N.K. : OOC Kerry_washington
-
B.L.A.N.K. : OOC Kerry_10

Last edited by Eternity on Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

B.L.A.N.K. : OOC Empty Re: B.L.A.N.K. : OOC

Post by Ethereal Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:20 pm

Wow. You simply amaze me by the speed of how you do things. hehe, i thought you would put up the OOC sometime tomorrow. Guess I have to do quite a bit of character building.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:24 pm

Hahahaha, yeah. People tell me the speed at which I work is almost always amazing. I can probably have an IC up soon, but I kind of want to wait and see what kind of character you create before hand.

So for now, I just brainstorm and relax. Very Happy Can't wait to see your character.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:27 pm

Seems like you will be on for quite some time. Give me a few minutes. Though it's not as fast as how you do things, my brain seems to have a "quick thinking" capacity. Laughing

EDIT: Was wondering about having abilities, is it a requirement?
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:37 pm

No actually I was planning on my character being just lightly psychic, and yours probably more normal lol. But if you want abilities, you can have something, but very very light because I'm not going to throw this way out there unless I have the feel to do so much later.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:44 pm

You got it. As normal as one can be then. Laughing not having abilities kinda makes it more interesting to deal with that "Death" thing.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:47 pm

Yeah, that was my original plan. I have my character having some slight ability, but nothing completely unheard of. Just enough to make her of value to the goal of the plot; since she will be quite a handful Razz
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:05 pm

Almost done with my character. Just typing the finishing touches on him and I'll have him up in about ten minutes or less and counting down. I just hope my character can handle Cherry when their paths cross. xD
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:07 pm

lol

Now when I see your character, I can go on and throw the IC up, which it won't take me long at all (like between ten and twenty minutes because I've got most of it done).

I'm excited to see your character Very Happy
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:23 pm

Name: Matt Connor
Race: Human
Class: Upper class

Personality: Matt is a perfectionist. He hates things done crudely and without fashion. Systematic and organized, Matt can make even the most stressful work a cinch without even having to try hard. Clever in more ways than one, he is definitely a role model for aspiring young businessmen. A natural workaholic, he would at first glance, look to be the serious type and an "All work no play" kind of guy. This is proven wrong when he is off work. He loves to unwind and lets loose like there is no tomorrow. He works hard but parties harder.
He may seem to be well like by the people around him but in reality, he only has about a handful of friends he can trust. Not the type to be easily swindled, Matt knows how to choose between good friends and bad ones.

Bio: Born as the only son to Christopher and Julia Connor, Matt is the heir to Connor Pharmaceuticals, a company his father established long before he was born. Belonging to a rich family, Matt had lived a pampered life without coming to know any hardship whatsoever.

Upon reaching maturity, Matt decided it was time for him to learn of the outside world. What he came to see came as a shock to him. People dying of sickness, the wretched government system, everything was so messed up outside of his shell. Feeling as if he has the power to change things, Matt decided to work with his father in their pharmaceutical company. Having graduated from a distinguished med school, Matt proved to be a valuable asset to the company. Up until now, he has worked non stop with the goal of creating cheaper yet effective medicine that many of those unfortunate people can afford.

Appearance:

B.L.A.N.K. : OOC 263kmc9
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:26 pm

All right.
Now, I need to ask a few things... Hm.

Do you think he would go to a strip joint on a Friday night? Maybe one of his friends is having a bachelor party or something? Or do you have any other idea?
What would cause him to be out towards the Middle Class area late at night?
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:33 pm

Ooohhh like I said, "He works hard but parties harder" that kind of situation easily falls into that. I can say he was invited to go to this "certain" strip club by one of his work buddies for a surprise. Since it's a Friday night, he's off work and will bite at anything that would let him unwind. Sound good?
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:35 pm

Sounds perfect.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:45 pm

Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:48 pm

Interesting first post I must say. (the dream part) Laughing I'm guessing this is where our characters would meet? Under the LimeLight? xD
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:33 pm

Hahaha, I have a horrible feeling that Charlene is going to be a nuisance to your character XD
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:39 pm

Hahahaha! Well, Matt is flexible and overly patient, so don't worry about it. It takes great contrast for two people to truly "click" together. Wink

I will post later on today. I'm tired as hell right now and just about at my limit. LOOOOOONNGGGGG Night! hahaha!
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:49 pm

I think it's funny how she gets ready to tell him, then doesn't, and lol he may just have good reason to be suspicious of her- though she's harmless. XD
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:35 pm

Yeah, even me as myself out of Matt's shoes is starting to get suspicious of her. LOL! By the way, I'm enjoying this RP... a lot! Laughing

The contrast between our characters just... shows! LOL!
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:41 pm

Oh she's got tons more odd still to be found out XD
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:45 pm

Somehow, I knew that one was coming. Laughing
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:07 pm

lol. I'm really enjoying this rp, and later as the story unfolds, it will be more of a fantasy aspect put to it; beyond the simple one supernatural criminal and the psychic stripper. lol
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:30 pm

I just hope I can live up to your expectations as we tell the story of one Rich business man and the Psychic Stripper against death. xD
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:42 pm

lol don't worry, you're meeting my expectations just fine. <3 lol.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:43 pm

Off topic: is your brain mangled? you seem to come up with very fascinating ideas. No offense meant in any way i might add. xD
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:47 pm

Hahaha, not completely. Though yes, I am known to be crazy, creative, and just plain out there. I'm an artist too- you should see the crazy shit I put on paper. Lol.

Plus I'm ADHD, which probably factors into my short attention span and large bursts of inspiration and imagination. XD
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:09 pm

The attention deficiency shit stuff? I have a cousin who has that same condition and he quickly wears me out. xD but i have to admit, It's fun hanging around him.

Well, being creative is nice. We'll never know what we can cook up until it blows up right in our faces. xD I might take you up on your offer to see the "Crazy Shit" you put on paper. LOL!
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:21 pm

My goodness... how things turned out just simply left me in awe. Really... what more could I say?

Note: The next post in the IC is my last post for today. 10:20am and I still have no sleep. LOL! two ladies kept me awake all night RPing. haha! but I enjoyed it so no grudges. xD
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:29 pm

Lol cool! All right, sleep tight!
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:17 pm

There! My post is up in the air. Time to hit the sack.

Catch yah later! xD
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next