FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOG's Gallery To Be Closed

3 posters

Go down

FOG's Gallery To Be Closed Empty FOG's Gallery To Be Closed

Post by Fate Flyer Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:35 am

Axiom and I were originally under the impression that our gallery, which Axiom found for us, was free, and that everyone could upload as many photos and videos as they wanted. However, we've come to find out that in order for our space to be unlimited, we would need to pay a fee each month.

In addition to that, anyone wishing to upload anything to the gallery first needs to join, and in order to join, they need to send me a PM saying so, since the gallery doesn't allow people to join on their own. (Only an Admin can add them in as a member.) This, I feel, has kept a lot of people from even using or accessing our gallery, and therefore it stays forgotten for the most part.

Because of these things, we have decided to simply do away with the gallery indefinitely. This means that we will not be featuring anything more that is uploaded in the gallery for our Monthly Features. For everyone that uploaded something to our gallery, your photos and/or videos will still remain there, since we are not deleting anything. We simply don't have plans to use it any further.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

FOG's Gallery To Be Closed Empty Re: FOG's Gallery To Be Closed

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:10 pm

Aww. Thanks for letting us know. It was a bit of a hassle. It was also a shame that it wasn't an actual photo hosting deal the way the first gallery was. Thanks for all of your hard work and dedication, though. ^^_^^

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:12 pm

Oh, I know it. I wish our original gallery could have had unlimited space. (It was odd, since I paid for as much space as it would allow, and it still filled up with just a few people and their uploads.) Aw, of course. :]
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Koopa Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:40 pm

My idea is that you use Forumotion's gallery. It costs little for their gallery. Very Happy

Koopa
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:52 pm

Koopa wrote:My idea is that you use Forumotion's gallery. It costs little for their gallery. Very Happy
That was actually what our first gallery was, hehe. Only 5 people uploaded anything to our Forumotion gallery, and it was full, even after I paid to have the most amount of storage. D: So, that's why we tried to find a better place, which, obviously, didn't work out in the end.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:19 pm

I'm working on a major project for EVERYONE here at FOG that may be able to solve our Gallery problem. I hope this project will allow me to do this (which it should since almost anything is possible with this baby).

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down