FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alien-Made: Fleeting Lights [All Welcome - OPEN!]

2 posters

Go down

Alien-Made:  Fleeting Lights  [All Welcome - OPEN!] Empty Alien-Made: Fleeting Lights [All Welcome - OPEN!]

Post by Fate Flyer Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:30 am

I'm not even going to create an Interest Check thread for this, since this is just something that's going to remain open for everyone. If you are interested in joining, just hop right in. Don't create any characters or post your characters' descriptions here. Just join! That's it.

The story:

UFOs are appearing all over the world. Sightings have reached a record high, along with alien abduction claims. No one is certain what they really are or what they want or even if they're peaceful or mean the world harm. Their crafts simply appear to hang in the sky randomly, sometimes for a few hours, sometimes just a few seconds before disappearing, but there are more UFOs than ever, and all sorts of people are seeing them. Because of this, widespread panic is beginning to erupt around the world, and the United States government, in response, has funded numerous support groups in every state to help ease and comfort victims of abductions or those that have seen or think they've seen UFOs. Though the governments are claiming they know nothing about the recent occurrences, many are skeptical.

In truth, these aliens were working with the governments of the world, providing them with technologies in exchange for humans to abduct. These aliens (the typical large-headed humanoid) lost their ability to reproduce naturally, and are looking towards humans to repair their lost genetic makeup by combining humans and aliens together to form a new and superior species. However, in recent times, these aliens have gotten restless, as they are not getting the results they hoped for, and the limit of humans they were granted by the governments to abduct is not enough, and so they have broken their treaties to abduct large and vast amounts in order to find the exact right humans to use in their experiments. Because of this risky action, it shows that they have no real fear of humanity and are simply growing desperate.

Here is a drawing I did of my 3 characters:
http://w1ngs0fate.deviantart.com/art/Alien-Made-98882510

Basically, the woman, 24, and the man, 25, had a child together when they were 18 and 19, yet they don't know it. Their child was conceived onboard an alien craft, and the two victims retained (what appeared to be) no memory of their abduction. The man was only taken once, while the woman was abducted numerous times in the early stages of her pregnancy, until she was about 4 weeks into it, when the extraterrestrials were able to take the fetus out of her body and keep it safe where it would develop without the need of its mother.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Alien-Made:  Fleeting Lights  [All Welcome - OPEN!] Empty Re: Alien-Made: Fleeting Lights [All Welcome - OPEN!]

Post by Fate Flyer Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:53 am

Oh, and I suppose I should say: If you are considering jumping in this, your character can really be anyone. There are still people open at the AA Meeting (AA as in Alien Abduction Giggle). There are ten people there, including my 2 characters and a married couple (which, if someone wanted to take those two on, that's fine too, but I'm already given them a last name). So, that leaves 7 other people, if anyone else would care to be part of that.

Otherwise, your character can be someone completely different and can fit in however you choose.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Alien-Made:  Fleeting Lights  [All Welcome - OPEN!] Empty Re: Alien-Made: Fleeting Lights [All Welcome - OPEN!]

Post by Aiswari Cara Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:55 pm

I would love to join this rp. Aliens have always interested me, and I have a feeling I would be really good for this.
Aiswari Cara
Aiswari Cara
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down