FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stupid Cupid, Stop Picking On Me-{OOC}

2 posters

Go down

Stupid Cupid, Stop Picking On Me-{OOC} Empty Stupid Cupid, Stop Picking On Me-{OOC}

Post by Skittle_Overlord Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:21 am

OK, so there are some things we need to work out Ethereal. Like, what we should have our characters initially do to mess with the poor people that they are playing a game with. I was thinking that at first, Luka would not use magic, besides the pendant that she wears to appear human and so humans can see her. She's used magic for a long time, so she's probably want to try not using it (psychological manipulating), so what I'm getting at is that she basically infiltrates the school under a made up human profile. She'd see no harm in keeping her name Luka (so that would be the prince's first clue as to who she really is). Other than that, I just need a name and picture from you and we can get started. I kinda wanted to make this a surprise for both ends, it's magic so we could get really creative and surprise eachother
.^-^
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Stupid Cupid, Stop Picking On Me-{OOC} Empty Re: Stupid Cupid, Stop Picking On Me-{OOC}

Post by Ethereal Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:09 am

Psychological manipulation??!! now that is indeed the work of a genius, charismatic, cunning, sly and, I dunno what else could be said? ^_^;

So, I am to assume the role of Prince Ego-blasted bitter Fairy who is hell bent on getting even with little miss devilish fairy Luka, who broke his heart once without even giving it second thought... and on top of that, since Luka has decided to use psychedelic manipulation, Bitter Prince Fairy would then use the same methods and beat her in her own game, and to top everything off, the stage is set on a brainwashing facility called school. hmmm, sounds tough, I've never played a character of such before but give me a little time and I'll whip up a character who can fit the bill. (Might take some time... I'm pretty tired today)

Either way, just thinking about it gets me excited to see how things will go.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Stupid Cupid, Stop Picking On Me-{OOC} Empty Re: Stupid Cupid, Stop Picking On Me-{OOC}

Post by Skittle_Overlord Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:59 pm

^_< yep, this is supposed to be very mind bending!

Oh, and he's only hell bent after he finds out that Luka is messing with the same kids he is, they meet after he sees and recognizes her. Then the fun begins XP

I await your character, in the meantime I shall start making my start post. Princey poo might try tto beat her, but Luka has yet to lose! XD Oh this is going to be fun.
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:29 pm

Say, what would you need for profile details aside from photos and a name?
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittle_Overlord Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:38 pm

hm, well, since I would prefer that his past come up in the actual rp, just his name, and pic really. Although since I have plans for Luka to give the prince a pendant that will also allow him to appear human, you'll want to go ahead and find what his human self looks like too, or you can just decribe the differences like I did ^-^
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:24 am

Right'o! Got that loud and clear.

Well, here he is.

Mr. Fairy Prince.

Name(s): Micrei (Fairy Tongue); Michael (Human Tongue)

Appearance:

Human Mode:

Stupid Cupid, Stop Picking On Me-{OOC} The_College_Student_by_Kanyel-1

Fairy Mode:

Stupid Cupid, Stop Picking On Me-{OOC} Elf
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittle_Overlord Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:46 pm

You went anime on me XD alright, just because I can't get over it, I'll change my pics, give me a bit and I'll have them up
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:57 pm

Truly sorry about that. It's just that, no "real" pic looked like a prince to me. HAHA! buncha emo lookin guys were what I found, though the idea of having an emo looking fairy prince did play in my mind a little bit. Laughing
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittle_Overlord Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:17 pm

M'kay, The illustrius Ms. Luka
Name(fairy tongue): Luka
Name(human tongue): Lucy

Human form:
Stupid Cupid, Stop Picking On Me-{OOC} Th33e30634
(her hair color is different because it's impossible for a human girl to have white hair, and her eye color is different because it is also impossible for a human girl to have a mix of purple, yellow, and orange in their eyes)
Fairy Form: Only with sinewy smoke-ish black wings, and a loose black, plain dress, fairy attire is fairly simple, she aslo has slightly pointed ears, guys tend to have thier ears pointier (basically this is just her looks, not her fairy outfit or wings...couldn't find one that I wanted)
Stupid Cupid, Stop Picking On Me-{OOC} 9408976dd17ffd38be975e40b0782b1e
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittle_Overlord Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:35 pm

http://www.footstepsofghosts.com/one-on-one-role-playing-f16/stupid-cupid-stop-messing-with-me-t1493.htm#31370

heres to IC, all that's left if for Luka's plan to go wrong for some odd reason XD she's been getting to confident and comfortable with easy work.
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:22 am

Okay, I put up a simple hindrance on Luka's easy work for now to debut Micrei's first meeting with her. Things may get complicated further down the road. *snicker*
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittle_Overlord Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:55 pm

sorry I haven't responded in two days, I can't be on the computer during the weekends, my time seems to be cut short these days. So I might not be able to respond every day once my other rp starts. (complex Situations)
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:18 am

Well, I am with you on Complex Situations as well. I don't mind waiting on posts really. ^_^
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down