FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

King of Fighters: OOC

4 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

King of Fighters: OOC Empty King of Fighters: OOC

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:03 pm

RP is open. Hope to see those that showed interest will post up their profiles for me to look over.

Note: I will edit this section later on when the RP starts moving along. I will not edit the Chapter 1 post until four people sign up at least. This post will get edited for linking everyone to posts that I put up about cultures around the world this RP is in.

Last edited by Tkwiget on Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

King of Fighters: OOC Empty Re: King of Fighters: OOC

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:03 pm

Note: All relevant information is in the RP thread. Please check it out so you don't miss out on information.

Reserved Post.

Last edited by Tkwiget on Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:04 pm

Reserved Post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:04 pm

Reserved Post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:00 pm

Username: Eternity
King of Fighters: OOC Sasha11
Character Name Libra Tazzuro
Hair: Black/Long/Straight
Eyes: Deep blue/Dark blue
Height: 5'7
Build: lean
Character: Libra is the enigmatic one, most easily. She is curious and smiling, yet seems to have her priorities constantly shifting. Sometimes she is easily swayed, while at other times she may be stubborn (if you touch on the right subject). Libra finds herself easily distracted, but not a ditz. Instead, she is more aloof. Kind and seemingly without problems.
-
The deeper part of Libra is something not many know. Libra does not like to make close friends because she fears hurting them in her path to gain power and better herself. Her motives are not good, but nor are they evil. She tends to feel lost in the middle, unable to decide who she wants to be in the end. Sometimes this indecision affects how she treats others around her; as well as how she controls herself on the battlefield.

Fighting Style:
~Shadow Fist: She is mostly trained in Shadow Fist. Having learned via a teacher, she has spent about 12 years on this study. It is her best place in the fighting world. She believes that with another devoted set of two or three years, she can learn it all.

Element:
~Wind

Profile Complete.

Last edited by Eternity on Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:20 pm; edited 4 times in total
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:18 pm

Yeah I do need to know what style of fighting your character will learn or at least begin to learn. Magic element will be important for later.

If it was a part of the profile template then it is necessary.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:18 pm

I seem to run into these problems a lot in these kind of RPs if I don't actually mention this ahead of time with the profile template.

Please, only pick one fighting style. Students can't possibly be trained in multiple styles at this point. I want to keep more than enough room for characters to develop. For the sake of things like story, my character will be the only PC to have more than one style and element.

So Eternity, could you please change that part of your profile. Also, you didn't mention the Magic Element either. Everyone is associated to one of them. It's to help give the character a feel of a medieval or fantasy setting.

*goes to make notes of this stuff in the profile template*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:21 pm

Username: Tkwiget
King of Fighters: OOC Bishop
Jacob "Bishop" Stormrunner
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5'10"
Build: Slim, toned figure,
Fighting Style: Mirror Fist and Dragon Fist
Magical Element: Wind and Fire Element
Character: Jacob is a very calm and playful man with young children at the dojo. Teaching them self-defense martial arts has given him much joy in the world since the war had come to an end. It is through the dojo's students that the young Sevaar has learned how to live again. He is the type of man that speaks the truth, no matter how hard it would seem to accept. Protecting the weak from the oppressing powers of the nation's government. Honor, pride, courage, and loyalty are things that encompass the entirety of Jacob's bold character as a person. There is not a single thing he would rather do than watch children grow into strong mature adults to live their lives the way they want to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittle_Overlord Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:34 am

Username: Skittle_Overlord
King of Fighters: OOC Min-martialartsmaster

Another picture of Min

Character Name Min Huichao
Hair: white
Eyes: purple
Height: 5’1”
Build: blooming into a curvacious girl, petite, but has solid muscle. Is very cute looking. Much to her annoyance.
Fighting Style:Fang Fist, has been studying martial arts basics since she was a toddler, but has been learning Fang fist since she was six. Is considered advanced for her age, but she’s still young, and by no means the best…yet at least.
Magical Element: Water
Character: Min was born into a wealthy and prestigeous clan. The Huichao clan, her father is the head of the family and a general, while her mother is a captain. She is their second child, Min’s older brother is the first born. Her father has high expectations for Min and she has grown up rather pressured to never make any mistakes, which has turned her personality quite serious. She also did not get as much attention since she was only the second born, and the first born is the one required to take over the running of the family. Min lives to please her father and make him proud, something she strives for with all her effort. She never sees him congradulate her, and she doesn’t think he sees her the same way he sees her older brother, but he does. He just has a hard time showing it, secretly he’s proud of how hard she works, but won’t say it. Min’s mother just thinks she has the silliest family ever, she deosn’t see why they can’t just voice their feelings.

As a younger child she did not have many friends, busy studying worldly knowledge or martial arts basics. So she is extreamly well learned, but not very sociable. Min’s intelligence is very high to begin with, so talking to her is like talking to a 5’1’’ adult, but a few moments of childish behavior do seem to slip in her actions. Not many other kids her age or otherwise like Min, since she is very confident and intelligent, most think her a snob or arrogant ass. Making Min into an studious recluse. She rairly smiles and can be hard to read, but all in all, Min does have a good and loving heart, otherwise she wouldn’t be trying so hard to impress her father, which she can never seem to do. She dreams big and works hard towards her goals.

Last edited by Skittle_Overlord on Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changing minor details)
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuina Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:46 am

Username: Yuina
King of Fighters: OOC Kirinia
Kaze Iwase (Ka-Zeh;Ee-Wa-Se)
Hair: Black
Eyes: Amber
Height: 5'11
Build: Lean
Fighting Style: Dragon Fist
Magical Element: Wind

Character: Reserved and mostly keeps to himself. Kaze follows the code of "The Fist of Life" taught to him by his late master. Prefers dealing with problems using logic rather than brawn but if the need arises, he can be a formidable opponent. Kaze travels village to village taking on simple requests like getting rid of bandits to saving cats stuck on a tree. He does this to keep a little coin for himself while pursuing perfection with his Dragon Fist Style. A man of few words and a big heart, he enjoys the company of others though he fails in the aspect of expressing it.
Yuina
Yuina
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:37 am

Good profiles guys.

Yuina, I actually have the full sized picture of your character's. If you want to use that instead, I could check to see if it meets the 800x800 px size limit on the website and PM you the link. That way you can use it instead of the smaller cut-out version of it, like you have there.

I also noticed that everyone is either Wind or Fire element. I wonder if that has something to do with my character. Strange, very strange indeed.

Expect me to modify the Chapter 1 post in the next day or two. I think that will give any stragglers enough time to conjurer up a profile for me to look over.

Notice: Skittle_Overload is co-running this RP with me, so anything she or I decide is final. I think this way it will keep the RP moving along but at the same time give it enough leading power to come up with new chapter ideas. I want a beginning, middle, and ending. The middle is always the hard part and I already have came up with the beginning and ending. Skittle will be helping me come up with middle story stuff. Don't worry guys, this should prove to be quiet entertaining.

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittle_Overlord Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:28 pm

By the way, speeking of the fire and wind element thing. I only chose fire because wind was already taken by another character, perhaps we could have a limit as to how many people choose a certain element Tkwiget? Otherwise you'll have a bunch of wind element users, I've seen it happen in element based roleplays before, it gets annoying trust me. For some reason everyone just loves the wind...0_0???

I changed my element to water to help reinforce this, and also because I think the balance between defense and offense would be something my character could understand the importance of.
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuina Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:01 pm

I was really going for Water Element but Wind really did appeal to me when I got to read the pros and cons of it. Earth is out of the question though. xD

Anyway, about my profile pic, I especially chose that cut out version to make my profile look neat. ^__^ I hope you don't mind me doing so. Anyways, thanks for offering a full sized one. I do have the same picture too but then again, Thanks.

Looking forward to see how this RP turns out. If there are any suggestions or complaints or profile editing that needs to be done on my character, please notify me via PM or here and I will be happy to oblige.
Yuina
Yuina
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:36 am

My freshly made World of Warcraft guild has been demanding my attention lately. I do plan on shelling out the Chapter 1 introduction in a day or two like I said. I guess we don't have to wait on anyone else right now to begin it.

Skittle, I see where you're coming from and we will see if more people go with wind element. It also have to do with the fact my character will pretty much become the sensai of everyone's character in Chapter 1. Let's actually see how many want to be wind first. I wouldn't mind seeing some earth or water.. maybe even a fire..

Do note guys, that any element attack that your character learns will be very taxing on their fatigue. Even my character will be drained pretty hard from using a couple element attacks in a row and he is suppose to be a Sevaar (one of the strongest fighters in all the land). So just keep that in mind. This RP will have a lot of character relationship building and development.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuina Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:17 am

Oh yeah, my character is always open for character interactions of all sorts. (just in case someone out there feels like being my character's buddy or anything)

For Elemental Attacks, I do agree that they should be taxing on the user. Nothing is free in this world right? Just wondering though, if the characters happen to have been using the Elemental Attack for quite a long time, wouldn't they get used to it and somehow find ways to make it less tiresome to use? Or is it like a preset drain on stamina regardless of technique mastery? In any case, either way is fine with me.
Yuina
Yuina
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittle_Overlord Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:17 am

Well, my character is only 14 years old, and...I kinda want to change back to the fire element...-_- dangit. I can't resist, ok my character is back to fire.

BUT as I was saying before, she will not know any element attacks yet. I think she could be perhqps getting close, but 14 would be pretty young to learn how to do an element attack.
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:07 pm

No one but Jacob and his father will now element attacks, however, the the father is quiet old, like in his mid 50s and early 60s. The old man can't really fight that well in his old condition against another skilled martial artist but he could sure whip the snot out of regular infantry soldiers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittle_Overlord Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:26 pm

GO OLD MAN! srry XD I love it whe I see old farts beat the snot out of people, it's like "Who's your gand-daddy bitch!"
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:28 pm

Lol.. yeah. It wouldn't make much sense to make Jacob's father a weakling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:06 pm

Btw guys, I edited the Chapter 1 introduction. Everyone can post now if you like. Please look over the RP rules again before posting to make sure you didn't miss anything. I don't want people like.. not breaking anything. They are simple rules and there is a new rule I don't typically use. I'm gonna test it out in this RP and see if I like using it. Nothing majorly demanding.

Just assume that Jacob is talking with his father in the dojo... like in the far back room. A private talk. No lessons today in the RP.

Oh, btw, make the date: July 3, 673 -- Wednesday
Make the time like around lunch time too..

Something different and it will help give us a sense of time in the RP.. like how much as elapsed since the very beginning. Those that review over the RP rules will understand what I mean by making the date that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittle_Overlord Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:38 pm

Is Kaze a student at the dojo? Or is he free lance?
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:34 pm

I think his free lance or someone that is searching for a place to hone his martial arts. Not really sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuina Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:45 pm

Tkwiget got it right. Ever since Kaze's Dragon Fist master passed away, he left his village in search of a new master to further his training. So far, he hasn't had any luck yet which resulted to him going around village to village doing odd jobs.

Originally planned to reveal this along in the RP but since you asked here, there you have it skittle. ^^
Yuina
Yuina
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittle_Overlord Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:15 am

Ah, ok, I only ask because...well, you'll see in my post ^-^
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:13 am

I'll post tomorrow mid-afternoon. I would have today but I kind of got engrossed into world of warcraft with my friends. I'll get that post to you guys tomorrow for sure but certainly don't wait on me either. Jacob isn't even near you guys nor does he know what is going on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuina Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:15 am

^___^ Mr. Bishop got himself a challenger! Though I think it is a foolish attempt to challenge a Sevaar in this world... then again, every world has its own fools. Go beat the crap outta him! Twisted Evil
Yuina
Yuina
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:14 pm

Sevaar are often challenged because whoever defeats one is titled a Sevaar themselves.. plus.. they would be considered one of the strongest fighters in all of Summerset.

I'll post after you two put up your own.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuina Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:18 pm

Well, that seems logical. Anyway, I am waiting on posts so it looks like I have to hold back a little on my character's turn.
Yuina
Yuina
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:55 pm

I was the last to post. There are only 3 people in the RP...

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittle_Overlord Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:55 am

....em, I was holding off to see if anyone else was going to join. I'll post as soon as I can
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next