FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy RP, The Other Side of the Mirror

+3
Immortal
Renji
Baker
7 posters

Go down

Fantasy RP, The Other Side of the Mirror Empty Fantasy RP, The Other Side of the Mirror

Post by Baker Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:45 pm

The Other Side of the Mirror Roleplay
Todd Baker

The setting is the present. The location is in a small town in the countryside. There, a human discovers something that people only thought to be possible in dreams, a portal to a new world. This new world holds strange beings of abnormal and incredible powers.

Okay, so, this is my idea. The human (doesn’t matter gender or race or anything. Just has to be human) stumbles upon a portal to a new world. The world the human goes into is actually a time warp. Many people from all over the universe and throughout all time have made their way into here. The portal doesn’t have to be a mirror, I just liked the name. The world is filled with strange beings, really, anything you can pull out of your mind, I would love some great customization on them, just, the usual no god-modding rules or all powerful abilities that can’t be stopped.

Only ONE person will be allowed to play a human, as the human is special, being able to travel through the any of the portals willingly (there are thousands of portals throughout the world, but for the sake of the RP, we are probably going to use at most 5 or 6 depending on the length). The only way I will allow more than one is if the plot needs a twist later on, in which case, I will do so accordingly. Now, there is an actual plot. The time warp has (over time, somewhat of a pun, I know) developed itself a universal government formed by the beings that live there. However, the government has been taken over by a dictatorship, and the dictator (have not decided on name yet) is trying to reverse the portals, so, he can go into any world and time he wants to take over the universe. The human’s powers make her unique to the dictator’s plan, though, he does not know of the human at the start of the story. There are rebels that know of the human and take the human in to both protect it and save themselves. This is where most of the other characters will come in, on either side. I would like characters from both the rebel and government sides, though, if it is uneven, I myself can play multiple characters, or anyone who volunteers can play both sides

Last edited by Baker on Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Fantasy RP, The Other Side of the Mirror Empty Re: Fantasy RP, The Other Side of the Mirror

Post by Renji Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:46 pm

Im so in! Lemme go get my character....
Renji
Renji
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Fantasy RP, The Other Side of the Mirror Empty Re: Fantasy RP, The Other Side of the Mirror

Post by Immortal Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:14 pm

not bad, not bad at all.

wouldn´t mind giving this a try Very Happy
Immortal
Immortal
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:25 pm

I like this. Count me in.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:44 pm

Cool! Very Happy Ill wait a couple days at most to see if we can get more people, then ill put up an OOC
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Once Upon A Whim Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:45 pm

This looks really cool.
I'd like to join when you start the OOC. Very Happy
Once Upon A Whim
Once Upon A Whim
Mist
Mist

Female

http://brightflamingmadness.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:02 pm

M'kay, cool, ill have the OOC up soon
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:05 pm

Yay!
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Regicidal Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:17 pm

>.>
I've looked at this rp half a dozen times, and each time I think. "That's awesome, but I have no idea what kind of character I would make.."

Now, I have an idea, and I love it..

I'm in.
Regicidal
Regicidal
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:30 pm

Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by KodakMoment Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:14 am

Still room for one more? If so, I'm in. Wave

KodakMoment
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:08 pm

So, I actually need two more people in the updated version of this right Here. Razz
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down