FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Book 1 of the Otherworld: ooc

2 posters

Go down

Book 1 of the Otherworld: ooc Empty Book 1 of the Otherworld: ooc

Post by Eternity Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:00 pm

Book 1 of the Otherworld: ooc Lacy10

Name: Lacy Luvasi
Race: Priestess
From?: Luvaso Territory/ Otherworld

Personality: Quiet and charming, Lacy is a very dazzling woman. She's attentive and to-herself. When she opens up, she's a bit more talkative. Always kind and very polite; she holds beneath this surface a more interesting and powerful character waiting to unfold.

Power:
-Light
~Divinity: A spell allowing Lacy to define a person's true nature; allows her to decide if a person has good or dark intentions.
~Entrust: A spell allowing Lacy to transport a bit of information from her mind into someone else's via a blank object (usually an empty Journal page). Sometimes a person doesn't realize this memory/thought is in their minds until much later.
~Heavenly Wrath: A spell cast by Lacy; it creates a current of light energy that can shred an evil soul apart.
+Speed
+Evade
+Magic- Defense
+Grace

Weapon(s):
-Luvasi Rod
-Noh Bracelet

-------------------------------------------------------------

Book 1 of the Otherworld: ooc BM06_No__2___PRIMAL_by_hoshq

Name: Leo
Race: Shaman/unknown
From?: Unknown/Otherworld

Personality: Mysterious and suspicious. Lazarus shows up on rare occasion, guiding and leading; or misleading. He's strong and stern, and loves his riddles. Whether he's leading those to the path of evil or good is still unsure; but he seems nice enough.

Power:
-Air/Wind
-Mind-based (falling into the category of telepathy and maybe more, depending on the person. Does not mean telekinesis)
~Seek: By scattering an odd dust into the air, he can create an almost invisible path in the air that will lead him to whoever he seeks.
~Shelter: Leo can use this spell to hide a person in a ''veil'' that makes them invisible; though they must be near him.
~Heal: A spell allowing Leo to heal wounds of small or medium degrees.
~Savior: A spell allowing Leo to revive a person who has recently fell into a near-death state, or has died within the past ten or fifteen minutes.
~Dreamcatcher: An offensive spell that weaves an invisible web to catch his enemies. From there, he can induce realistic ''nightmares'' into their minds. This is more so an illusion he builds around them.
+Strength
+Magic- Offensive
+Magic- Defensive
*Focus: The ability to stay in a very clear and vivid state of mind. Allows him to think quick and make quick decisions in a hard time.

Weapon(s):
-Lion Staff
-Saber Dagger
-Flare Shards

----------------------------------------------------------

Area

Vuris- A western set of plains and plateaus full of grasses and short-growing trees. This area is notable for being home to magicians, sages, and mages alike. This place is home to many of the ''creative'' origin, as they call it.

Gurigas- An eastern territory, also known as "The Land of the Setting Sun". Here, the land is of rolling hills and short grasses and shrubs. This area is nearing the desert and thus is a bit sandy and desolate in some areas. This place is home to warriors and travelers, and some who are merely ''lost'' to themselves. Here, is a place of cultural boredom. There is a tradition to beheld in this area, as for strength prospers here.

Luvaso- The Northern territory. Here, the land is mountainous and extravagant. The vegetation and scenery are said to be exquisite, and as well the culture here. Here, religion is a major factor. The belief of "Zao" is practiced by Priests and Priestesses, told and foretold by the Pope, and protected by the Paladins of Zao. The land is a bit colder there than elsewhere, but to a comfortable note.

Anubi- The desert-like area to the far east, past Gurigas. This place is said to be uninhabited for its trying dryness and shifting dunes. But, regardless, it is home to a few strange sand peoples who protect great secrets by casting mirages and illusions over the area. It is said all who enter the Anubi Territory are never to leave unless they can find and please the sand people.

Riyz- The Riyz Territory is a mysterious one, said to be to the south past the Ahe forests. It is mysterious, and nothing much is known. Those who travel through Ahe say that sometimes in the night, a great city of stone and crystal towers in the distance. Otherwise, not much is known.

Ahe- Ahe is a series of forests and jungles that stretch beyond what many people believe they would. They are said to be puzzling and strange, and home to cat-like creatures that are the infestations of fallen sages. Here is where Gurigas warriors are said to come to become a man in the eyes of their fathers.

Terms about the Otherworld

Otherworld= The Otherworld is a name for their world. The religion Zao has given the world this name because it is said that long ago, there was a first world, and they migrated to this one via a great magic and a shepherd who led them forth.

Zao= A religion popular here in the Otherworld. It is based around the belief that two gods and one goddess live randomly placed in the Otherworld, unseen by the eyes of others. They are creators, and are not strict or angry, but each somewhat unique. They are said to take turns possessing the human body of the Pope in order to speak fortunes and wisdom to the people of the Otherworld. Zao has several superstitious ways, and punishments for breaking the Four Commandments. Practiced and protected in the Northern Territory of Luvaso.
~Luzu, Dys, Menoc~ The Gods Luzu, Menoc, and the Goddess Dys. (Lu-zu, Dice, Men-ohc= pronunciations)

Animals/Creatures of the Otherworld

Gazat- elk-like creatures who graze in the fields of Vuris. They have long spiraling white horns and slender bodies, with tan fur and brown feet/tails/ears, with white markings along the neck and breast.

Umohe- (Ew-mo-aye) large cats in Ahe, with white bodies and unique markings of copper along the ears, face, tails, and feet. They have long tails that serve for good balance. Their fur lengths vary with individuality, and some Umohe are decorated by beads or bracelets; said to be given unto them by the Goddess Dys.
-Said to be Dys' watchers. Also said to be the Guardians of Balance, keeping the Otherworld safe from the evil and corruption hiding in the world.

Ika- (ee-ka) large birds with long elegant tails and rather short wings that hinder them from long distance flight. They usually glide from tree branch to tree branch, and are unusually graceful and fast. They are usually of bright shifting neon colors. Their feathers distort and reflect light and thus create the shimmering or wild look to them. They usually have violet eyes, and a few stray feathers atop their heads. When caught in flight, they look like a stream of color floating eerily from one place to another.
-Only found in Ahe and Riyz

Pi'et- (pie-et) these are primates that match the size and basic shape of a chimpanzee. They are coal-colored with long fur and pale fur around their ears, eyes, and tails. They have blue-ish skin around their face, and orange eyes. They also have long claws good for tearing at tree bark and breaking open hard-shelled fruits. They are curious, and not that friendly.
-Only found in Ahe and Riyz.

Serium- (s-ear-ee-um) these are powerful wolves of large size and pitch black bodies. Their eyes are usually silver and their fangs and teeth of obsidian. They are hunters from Riyz, and have been killing off Umohe. No rumors have been born of them yet, but they are the Guardians of Darkness; almost opposites of Umohe.

Last edited by Eternity on Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Book 1 of the Otherworld: ooc Empty Re: Book 1 of the Otherworld: ooc

Post by Mæstro Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:10 pm

Book 1 of the Otherworld: ooc EricChayceKavanagh-1

Name: Eric Chayce Kavanagh
Race: Mage
From?: Vuris/Otherworld

Personality:

Power:
-Water
-Thunder
-Earth
-Air
~Facade: A spell allowing him to blend in with his surroundings much like a chameleon which is good for hiding.
~Foresight: A spell allowing him to foresee a string of future events that may occur - cannot view beyond two minutes into the future. He must be extremely focused to use.
+Senses
+Magic- Offense
+Magic- Defense
+Stealth
+Agile

Weapon(s):
-Bow {+Satchel to hold his arrows}
-Dagger
Mæstro
Mæstro
Mist
Mist

Male

Location : Hell... but I think the more technical term is Arizona. It's just as hot though, so what's the difference?

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:16 pm

Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mæstro Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:20 am

I hope my post was okay. Embarassed
Mæstro
Mæstro
Mist
Mist

Male

Location : Hell... but I think the more technical term is Arizona. It's just as hot though, so what's the difference?

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:27 am

It was, I'm about to post back to it now. Very Happy
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mæstro Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:39 am

Okay! Smile Sorry I didn't create an interaction yet if that is what you were looking for.
Mæstro
Mæstro
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:41 am

I haven't either, but it's okay. Lol
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mæstro Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:42 am

Haha, well I was thinking of an interaction, but, I thought I'd just go solo for a bit - but rarely people do that in RP anymore it seems, everyone having to have an interaction or their heads falls off. Rolling Eyes
Mæstro
Mæstro
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:45 am

Yeah. I brought my character to yours, and after interacting, I'm probably going to create a fight scene between an Umohe and a creature I have not yet mentioned called a "Serium" which is what is killing off the Umohe.

So it should be interesting.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mæstro Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:48 am

I'll post be posting in a bit after I wake up and shower. In terms of godmoddng, any rules against slight uses of it?
Mæstro
Mæstro
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:53 am

No, not slight uses. I trust you to know where the line lays and not to cross it. I don't mind if you move my character slightly.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mæstro Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:58 am

Well, more so I was thinking my character would launch a smell defensive attack to attempt to immobilize your character - impulsively of course.
Mæstro
Mæstro
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:12 am

That works too. XD
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mæstro Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:16 am

Okay, just making sure. Don't want to get scolded for godmoding, but you wouldn't do that now would you Eternity? Razz
Mæstro
Mæstro
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:18 am

Nah, I won't scold you Very Happy

If you periodically check my first post here in the OOC, I will update it with new creatures and areas and bla bla as we go.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mæstro Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:21 am

Alright, that's cool. Smile I'll make sure to frequently glance at it.
Mæstro
Mæstro
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:08 pm

I hope you post soon! I have to go somewhere in a bit and won't be back til late tonight. But I don't have to leave for a few hours, though I should start getting ready within the next one lol.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mæstro Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:16 pm

I'm sorry! Sad I've been busy all morning. :S

Last edited by Mæstro on Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Mæstro
Mæstro
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mæstro Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:50 pm

Hope my post was okay yet again. >.> And, oww! Why you'd have to kick him there?! So ruined his fantasy. Sad I think he finally realized it wasn't a dream though. ^^
Mæstro
Mæstro
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:58 pm

Lol, it was surely a wake-up. I said that she ''aimed'', so I'm not expecting it to hit unless you want it to.

And it was a great post, don't worry about it!
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:07 pm

*jumps you for a post*
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mæstro Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:46 pm

Haha, I'm sorry, been busy on school stuff, so been posting in a smaller role-play for my lovely WorthlessEncounters. I will post by tonight if not priority tomorrow morning. Smile Otherwise you'll probably only get a post out of me a day since I have a lot of other role-plays to focus on - a majority on other sites. :s

Also, plan an ass whipping after kicking Chayce in the crotch.
Mæstro
Mæstro
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mæstro Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:15 pm

Haha, Chayce will be mad at your character! >.< He wanted to take care of kitty and be all macho, and you ruined it! Now he'll be quite stubborn... especially towards the Umohe.
Mæstro
Mæstro
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:25 pm

Yeah I know lol that's why I did it. But don't worry, soon enough will be a fight scene with a powerful Serium.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down