FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deals with Death((Inerio and Mæstro))

2 posters

Go down

Deals with Death((Inerio and Mæstro)) Empty Deals with Death((Inerio and Mæstro))

Post by Inerio Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:20 pm

Alright, so here's where we'll flesh out the RP before starting.

I'm thinking it'll be a modern day setting. Death travels around in a circus or a sideshow, and usually people who need his services get drawn in backstage to make a deal with him. Your character or my character(or both) no longer wants to work for death so they set out to find Eris. So, should both character have made a deal with Death or just one and the other is helping. Perhaps one is an emissary of Eris who's been sent to lead the other character to "the other realm" to reach her.

Last edited by Inerio on Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Deals with Death((Inerio and Mæstro)) Empty Re: Deals with Death((Inerio and Mæstro))

Post by Mæstro Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:46 pm

I find that the best idea, being that one is an "emissary". We want variants, not just two people coming from the same background. However Eris being one of... discord, I'm sure it would be quite difficult to simply just stop death. Razz I'm sure she'd end up wanting something in return. ^^ Also, maybe this emissary can however get stuck at the circus for awhile, maybe in search for some worthy of Eris - maybe she could be searching for a certain someone? I guess what I'm getting to is of course we should start out at the circus for awhile rather than just begin our journey right off at the start. Razz Maybe begin with the deal and progress from there...
Mæstro
Mæstro
Mist
Mist

Male

Location : Hell... but I think the more technical term is Arizona. It's just as hot though, so what's the difference?

Back to top Go down

Deals with Death((Inerio and Mæstro)) Empty Re: Deals with Death((Inerio and Mæstro))

Post by Inerio Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:13 pm

I wanted it to start in the circus too. There's no point in having it if it never shows up after all.

I'm not sure Eris would want something in return. She'd probably just do it to piss Death off. However, the guy could possibly be really important to Death, his best man or main act or something of the sort.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mæstro Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:24 pm

Well... wait, which way are we going to do this? The girl being in the circus or the guy?
Mæstro
Mæstro
Mist
Mist

Male

Location : Hell... but I think the more technical term is Arizona. It's just as hot though, so what's the difference?

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:28 pm

I think it should be the guy getting chased. One, because that whole "I'm a female, help me escape this big baddie" thing is way over done. Two, I think Eris would be more likely to have a female emissary.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mæstro Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:31 pm

Haha, okay, I thought as much. Smile And I agree with the damsel in distress deal. Razz
Mæstro
Mæstro
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:28 am

Yeah, it's pretty damn annoying.
Anyway, do you want to start? Or should I start?

Oh, and age. Do you want our characters to be around the same age?
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mæstro Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:19 am

If you could start that would be nice, since it's your idea. Razz Well not exact same age, but close enough. Laughing
Mæstro
Mæstro
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:14 am

Alright! I finally got around to the first post!
It isn't much. But I figured I'd leave the description of the tent's interior up to you. It's where your character lives after all.

Awesome Link: It's Friggin Awesome.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mæstro Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:44 pm

Trying to think about what his act should be... xD
Mæstro
Mæstro
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down