FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You see....

2 posters

Go down

You see.... Empty You see....

Post by Regicidal Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:27 pm

I have this need for someone to write with.... And I have three other one on ones going right now (because I like only having to deal with organizing a single person for an rp) but none of them are on during this long... looong.. six hour break I have between classes. So, I'm stuck with the normal surfings of the internet and the mild attempts at not beating my head into the table out of sheer boredom.

It doesn't help that the bloody gym doesn't open until next week, so I can't even spend a few hours there.

BUT EVEN SO!

I have a yearning for something fantastic, romantic, and possibly slightly gory. No, I already have a werewolf rp, and I loathe vampire rps, so that rules those out..

Anyways. I'm bored, and if you believe you have what I want in this massive boredom, feel free to sate my appetite.

~Regicidal
Regicidal
Regicidal
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

You see.... Empty Re: You see....

Post by Inerio Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:44 pm

I'll play with you Reg.

What about reminiscent of Silent Hill? You know, creepy haunted town that leads to dark depths of the human mind and possibly hell.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Regicidal Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:51 pm

Sounds like fun to me. Though I'd rather not do anything canon. I had a plot for an alternate dimension rp that never made it off of the ground. Angels, Demons, twisted versions of our reality in between..

Spoiler:

In short, I'd rather take that version of getting between the dimensions, toss out the Angels and Demons component, and add in just all manner of twisted reality, creatures, and two characters who's lives have almost nothing to do with each other save for a tie that they have no clue of...

But our guide, the puppet master as it were, knows all about it.

Sounds a lot like silent hill in retrospect, but that's what we're going for isn't it? And yes, all of that did just splurge out of my head at a mile a minute.. I haven't been thinking about it.
Regicidal
Regicidal
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:00 pm

I wasn't talking about cannon. Oh god no. Me+Cannon=Fail. In most cases anyway.

I like the idea of it. The town needs something wrong with it though. You know, why it became that way. Towns don't just open up into hell holes on a whim.

Too much crime? Crazy religious people? Mass murder? All of the above?
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Regicidal Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:11 pm

Too much crime!

Like... Crime so bad that it infected every corner of the city's infrastructure until crime ran rampant on the streets unchecked.

And just for the sake of argument, it isn't in the states, say it's a small community in the hills of Scotland or something where no authority figures other than those that run the place can step in because it's so far out there that none of the main populace cares! The only reports they get are the ones the corrupt officials give them.

So all of the anger, greed, rape, murder, and mayhem gave birth to this alternate dimension reached through natural reflections. Hell, maybe we can even have the entire city flood at some point, then as the rain stills, the reflections of the flooded streets consume the town for a climax!
Regicidal
Regicidal
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:25 pm

Well, that sounds terrible in the best way possible. We can put someone like the mayor or the worst criminal(or both) suffering in the center of it all.

Should our character have known one another before going into the town or do they start off as complete strangers?
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Regicidal Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:39 am

First off, sorry. I failed to mention that I disappear from the face of the internet on weekends..

Anyways, moving on.

That sounds perfect. The Mayor being the center of it all, writing in the pain he has wrought in the city after being pulled into the alternate world.

I was thinking that our characters didn't know each other whatsoever, but were still connected somehow through the city, be it through deviant family members, or desires of their own. Maybe they both just have a hunger for digging through old abandoned cities and found each other on the internet?
Regicidal
Regicidal
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:43 am

Well, I was thinking my character was there on a vacation she reluctantly got pulled into. She probably went to the town to snap some photos. Because, really, how many times do you get that kind of opportunity?

I think if they didn't know each other prior we should leave it at that and not have any other connection aside from that town. The idea of completely coincidental strangers sounds better to me.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Regicidal Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:46 am

I like that idea better. >.>

She's there snapping photos on vacation, and he's there because he found out about the city through the internet and went to check it out over the course of a weekend. Not on holiday like she is.
Regicidal
Regicidal
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:02 am

Awesome. So, who should start this? You or me? And is there anything that you want to plan out before starting?
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Regicidal Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:17 pm

Umm. I'm going to be working tonight, so you can feel free to start. My only thing is that I would prefer the city not be like.. huge.. No skyscrapers or anything. Maybe the tallest building is three or four stories.
Regicidal
Regicidal
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:25 pm

I already had that general idea. If it were too big it would be kind of. . . Boring. Smaller scale horror towns are more frightening. I've no idea how that works out, you'd think the larger ones would creep me out more.

Anyway, I'll hopefully post later tonight if I procrastinate just the right amount.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Regicidal Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:46 pm

Same here. I would figure that the huge buildings and seemingly vast emptiness of a bigger city would be more frightening, but it's not.

That works for me. I ought to be on later tonight so I can reply in short order.
Regicidal
Regicidal
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:43 pm

Ugh.
My computer is broken. The screen is all fucked up. I can barely write, if all the words here are spelled correctly it's a miracle. I'm sending it out to get fixed. I hope we can start the RP, assuming you haven't lost interest, when it comes back.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Regicidal Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:11 pm

I haven't lost interest, so you have nothing to worry about. Trust me, nothing is going to change this horrid about of time I have between classes short of hell or high water.
Regicidal
Regicidal
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:24 pm

I've come back from being net deceased. Figured I should see if you were still interested in the 1v1 idea or if it died out.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Regicidal Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:44 am

-applauds her return-

Still very interested! Though I have to admit I was beginning to wonder if you were going to return.
Regicidal
Regicidal
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:24 pm

XD
Awesome! I'm happy to know you haven't given up on it! Do you still want me to post first?
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Regicidal Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:35 pm

-nodnod-

Yes. I'm in class, just as I was last time I posted to this thread. xD
Regicidal
Regicidal