FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallo

+3
Ragter the junior greeter
Kathryn Lacey
Landser1945
7 posters

Go down

Hallo Empty Hallo

Post by Landser1945 Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:57 pm

My name is Shawn Sturgill,and I am from Virginia.I enjoy writing,reenacting(most particularly the American Civil War and WW2),and oh yeah,torturing Jim Devil I have been writing for quite some time,but I am new to the whole roleplaying thing.I was notified about this website by my good friend Jim Whitley(Rittermeister),and it looks like a lot of fun.My favorite topics are the military,war,and historical events.I look forward to interacting with you all on here,and if there is anything else you would like to know,just drop me a line.
Landser1945
Landser1945
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Hallo Empty Re: Hallo

Post by Kathryn Lacey Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:13 pm

Welcome to FoG, Shawn. It's good to see another new face.

I find it interesting that you're still so new to role playing. I hope that FoG will be a place for you to stretch your creative muscles and to learn and to grow as a writer in general. I know that role playing has actually improved my writing where school is involved at the very least. I also know it will aid me in the future when I decide on a career.

As a veteran of role playing and as a grammar buff, may I make a suggestion that will improve your skills? If you place a space after each punctuation mark- whether it be a period, a comma, an exclamation point, a question mark, a colon, or a semi-colon- it will make your writing look both cleaner and neater. It's also the proper way to do it. ^^_^^

I hope you enjoy your stay.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:42 am

Once upon a time, there was a fellow named Ragter. None knew where this fellow hailed, but that didn't matter anyways. Ragter was a dashing forum-goer, whom was the junior greeter at one called FOG. He wasn't official, but he liked to think he was. Usually, he just pops in, and says some inane thing, but on occasion, he just says..

Hello.
Ghost
Ghost

Male

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:02 am

*Draws a blank*

TA DA! That's a pretty artistic blank if I never saw one myself. Here's another one, cuz I'm such a gernerous guy.

There you go, two for the price of one. But I guess since they're both free, you can take as many as you want.

Well, actually, since they're on the computer, you can't really take any. I guess the best you could do would be to take all these blanks, copy them, and then print them out. But it would be hard to do, because my blanks are dark gray, and the blanks you print would be white. So I guess all my blanks I have drawn for you are just for show.

But enjoy them anyways.

Welcome to the boards.
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:03 am

Hey there, Shawn!

Hallo WelcomeToFOG

That's cool that you like reenacting wars. Very Happy So, is that you then in your avatar? That's awesome! It's good to have a history buff amongst us. :] That was good of your friend to invite you!

I hope you enjoy role-playing! It's quite a lot of fun, as I'm sure you'll see. ^^ If you need any help with anything or have any questions, feel free to drop me or any of our moderators a PM.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:53 pm

Technically, Dio, he could just print this page, and his printed blanks would be dark grey. However, it would be a massive waste of ink.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:32 pm

Fall in trooper! Move your worthless hide now!

Pick up that P14 and hit the front lines, ASAP boy! One clip each! Let's go!

In others, welcome to FOG! Razz Now go role play some and don't hesitate should you have questions!
Tempest
Tempest
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Landser1945 Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:16 pm

No,that isn't me in the avatar.It is an original photo from WW2.
Landser1945
Landser1945
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:05 am

I don't believe you, it looks shopped T_T

Kidding, but Why you no say hi to me?
Ghost
Ghost

Male

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Igraine Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:41 am

Welcome to FOG, Shawn - wonderful to have you, and there are certainly some modern-ish/historical RPs to be found here. And if you've done reenactments, then you've role-played - just not necessarily in the written form quite yet. Wink So feel free to move about the place, and get a feel for the boards, and hop in when you can!
Igraine
Igraine
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum