FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blazing Skies(Dragon RP)

Go down

Blazing Skies(Dragon RP) Empty Blazing Skies(Dragon RP)

Post by Phidius Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:11 pm

It is a dark time in the land of Telieria, the homeland of the Dragons. Ulzar Galstad, the Dragon King, has been dethroned and killed by his own brother and a band of followers.

Telieria is now engulfed in a bloody civil war between the Loyalists(or Royalists) and the Order of Telmar(or Rebels). Hundreds, if not thousands have died in this struggle so far.

But a new Royalist leader has risen, a leader promising an end to the bloodshed, and a new era of peace and prosperity over Telieria. The leadership of the Order of Telmar has denounced this as folly and false promises.

And what does the Order of Telmar have to offer? They promise new power over the land, better laws, as well as a lasting peace. The Royalists call them on that with the argument that it was their leader, Telmar Galstad, who started the conflict with the murder of Ulzar.

The forces stand off against each other, almost at a stalemate, over the ravaged land and slain corpses of their brethren. It could be anyone's call on who wins, the Royalists, or the Rebels.

Some say the Order of Telmar will rule the land with an iron fist, consolidating their power with brutality. That's what they've done in the settlements they have captured, so how much water do their promises hold?

This wil be an RP about, you guessed it, dragons. We all know that dragons have been portrayed as being highly intelligent, this is one of those times. The dragons think as well as-if not better than-humans can, which is why I described the Telierian Civil War as if the dragons were human. We will be playing from the point of view of the dragons, and you will be able to join either side of the conflict.

Brainstorming is encouraged, as this is an Interest Check. You can critique the story, or suggest new elements or even things to replace what I have(I made it up on the spot from the general idea). And I do realize that I have 'talked' too much already, so...

What does everyone think?
Phidius
Phidius
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down