FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ToxiCity [anyone interested? need male character]

2 posters

Go down

ToxiCity [anyone interested? need male character] Empty ToxiCity [anyone interested? need male character]

Post by Eternity Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:23 pm

ToxiCity [anyone interested? need male character] Toxici10

The year is 4031, on the planet J-Prime. The government, known as the Galactic Republic, rules over this, and several other small planets all around the orbit of Ra, and in the galaxy Ralis (ray-lis). The people are advanced, and technology especially so. We've even run up on a few alien races; but by now we've made peace with the most of them. But let me stop babbling.

On J-Prime, there is the most populated city in the entire galaxy. This city is about 150 miles in width and length. In it, is held some of the greatest getaways and vacation spots, included with the best entertainment. This city is called Toxi. And within this city, is a large club/concert hall called "Mirage". Here, and tonight, will be performing one of Ralis' most treasured young performers. Her name is Roxanne Bailey, but on stage she is known as "Vision".

And tonight, before she can perform, she needs a bodyguard. The call for one has gone out, and now you've been chosen. Merely show up, and let the job start on her clock.

But what you don't realize, is that this simple superstar is in a lot more trouble than you'd think. So strap on your seatbelt, because this petite celebrity is about to take you on a ride through the future's secrets.

- - -

Basically.

My character is a spunky and quirky celebrity, who has a bit of a problem avoiding trouble. So she needs a bodyguard. And that, my friend, is you. Once you show up, you won't be leaving.

This is supposed to be a quirky and sexy story full of dark humor and adventure.

I need a male bodyguard please. Thankies! And your character can have lots of room for creativity as seeing that anyone can be a bodyguard if they meet the simplest of requirements. Now, first,

I NEED A MALE TO SHOW INTEREST, and then I can throw up an OOC.

<3

P.S.- if you want to know anything else, just ask.
As well, I won't post up my character until someone is found for this. I do have her done though, if you want to know anything about her.

P.S.S.-

Things about my FUTURE

Firing weapons are arranged into two such categories:

Laser- These fire lasers, and have small broad little clips that usually have small flickering lights to show laser charge. Lasers burn through most materials. They can put a good hole through metal, but if it's thick metal, won't go all the way through.

Radiation- These are more sleek and professional guns, used by police force and whatnot mostly. They can render a person unable to use a body part or whatnot for a certain length of time. Now, if you use a strong radiation gun, you can shatter a person's DNA and cause them to lose said arm or (wherever they were fired at), due to the lack of body structure. Example: if they were shot in the arm with a strong Radiation gun, that arm would almost turn to water and just splash to the ground. In such manner, Radiation guns are very dangerous.

Close-quarter weapons are different as well:

Steel Blade- An old school blade is made out of sharp steel or silver, usually braced with some other metal that makes it impossible to break. Old school blades are heavier than most.

Plasma- A plasma knife/blade/sword is very lightweight- almost feather-like. They prove for better speed, and can burn through most objects, save for that metal is hard to cut through- just as bone is.

Radio-Blade- A Radio-Blade is a rare find, and very nice. It is a steel blade with an edge that is ''Radioactive''. This blade edge can poison someone when it cuts them, and can also- if strong enough- can turn a cut into a watery form-less matter, which can spread like a virus and eat away at a person's physical make-up.

------

Travel is by:

Hover Craft- They look like the body of a car, except sleeker and with black window material from the windshield on back to the trunk. They have a single long headlight of sorts, and beneath them have a circular set up of switching gears that negate gravity as well as push against it, or push past it.

Hover Bike- This is a small but long creation. It is slender and is built not to be sat on, but to be leaned into. A person sits on this bike and leans inward. The pedals are near the back, and the handles near the front. Beneath it, instead of a circular anti-gravity set up, they have a system of almost thin stair-like mini anti-gravity components. Hover Bikes are mostly for racing and are extremely expensive.

Shuttle- Long distance travel is via a sleek white structure that mimics a plane yet has no wings. Instead, the wings protrude as a part of the center, making it triangular in shape.

Transporter- This is an inexpensive taxi-like hovering vehicle that travels upwards and flies, instead of obeys the road elevation rules. They are fast and usually cheap- but only because their drivers can be a bit reckless.

Walking- Need I explain?

-----------------------------
Thanks!

~Eternity
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

ToxiCity [anyone interested? need male character] Empty Re: ToxiCity [anyone interested? need male character]

Post by Eternity Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:07 pm

Oh god.

*smacks face* I just read over it and realized I kind of skipped out on the actual plotline. NO, this is not free-flying, go wherever it ends up.

The plot:
(better version)

- - - - - -

Roxanne finds herself worried about her next performance after having been blackmailed by a fan. It's seemingly harmless, but she'd rather be on the safe side and hire a bodyguard. Well, the night of his appearance and her performance as well, the blackmailed threat becomes a reality. A group of street thugs in Toxi attempt to kidnap Roxanne in hopes of getting great ransom from her agent for her.

Well, from there, the story unravels that one of these kidnappers is apart of the government. When Roxanne refuses to let go of the paranoia that something bigger than just small-time greed is going on, she chooses to investigate. And the adventure is born, when a web of lies and deception unfolds in a world made of sin, sex, and fortune.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

ToxiCity [anyone interested? need male character] Empty Re: ToxiCity [anyone interested? need male character]

Post by Klikxx Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:19 pm

Planting my big old butt upon this rickety old lawn chair in the middle of this large vacant lot I await a reply.

"I claim squatter's rights!" He proposes aloud as he toasts the occasion with a cold beer.

I hope it comes quickly the sun is unbearable and I fear there will soon be a grease fire where I was once positioned.
Klikxx
Klikxx
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down