FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Klikxx-Uncaged and Enraged

Go down

Klikxx-Uncaged and Enraged Empty Klikxx-Uncaged and Enraged

Post by Klikxx Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:15 pm

I will be increasing this forfolio as I track down former escapees into the realm of Role Play.
Klikxx
Klikxx
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Klikxx-Uncaged and Enraged Empty Re: Klikxx-Uncaged and Enraged

Post by Klikxx Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:17 pm

Character Sheet

Name: Harry
Alias: “S.B.D (silent but deadly)”
Side: Creature Mutant near death experience
Power:
Odour Control: Ability to secrete and form any odour imaginable, affecting concentration, intensity and type. He often uses it has a unique defense mechanism in which he sprays a green and smelly gas as an actual skunk would. This usually happens when he is embarrassed, scared, or suddenly surprised. It is very strong, flooring the attackers on more then one occasion. He is currently working on a technique involving pheromones to help him extend his control over others.
Super Ventriloquism: One would never believe a monkey was capable of speech. For this reason Harry is never seen speaking. Instead he prefers throwing a projected voice through “Blaster” or some other target (toys for children). Often people think of it as a voice in their head if there is nobody around but Harry.
Extra Extremities: Harry has a large Quasimodo style hump upon his back. He had to have a place for his enlarged brain capacity somewhere.
Other: the experimentation has made Harry incredibly smart and cunning. There is no way he plans on going back to captivity and is prepared to make his mark on history. Although an adept climber he is incredibly weak physically he relies on Blaster for tasks involving superior strength.
Appearance: What would you expect? He looks like a chimpanzee although he sports a rather large hump on his back. Upright, Harry stands roughly 5’6” upright and weighs 156 lbs. with wild white hair. He is currently attired in a well fitted high end suit.
Klikxx-Uncaged and Enraged Klikxx

Brief History: Every genetic experiment has its first success story. Harry is living proof of such a breakthrough. Harry is a genetically experimented ape created by Doctor Winston Belmont. The name of the project Belmont created was project Miracle, which was a top secret government project at Atsugi whom tested spy planes, as well as experiments on humans in the late 1960’s. These experiments were made in order to create the perfect human agent but when funding was excavated so were the subjects. Harry was relocated to the Baltimore zoo by a group of animal activists unaware of the unique changes the experimentation had upon him. In such a setting it was not long before he escaped and sought out his experimental brother. A genetically altered mute human nicknamed “Blaster.”
Klikxx
Klikxx
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Klikxx Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:28 pm

Name: Oliver/Will E Weight Alias: Xerox

Affiliation: Villain

Power:
CONTROL GRAVITY : Has the ability to not only manipulating the gravity around himself but around others as well. He is no longer limited to simple floating objects with his mind or great leaps of physical strength. Oliver has managed to create an effect of gravitational ripples allowing him to propel objects much like a telekinetic. By increasing gravitational forces he is able to hold those who oppose him in tow or crush them like aluminum cans. He wields the power with such great intensity he is able to create tears in the fabric of space creating black hole to swallow up anything the come in contact with.

MULTIPLICITY: Oli’s power is the ability to create duplicates of himself (sometimes at will) through an unknown process. Each of the duplicates (dupes) is completely capable of independent thought and can create duplicates of himself. He is telepathically and empathically linked to his duplicates. Oli's duplications also creates copies of the clothing he is wearing and a scientist (Cheshire) has speculated that he could duplicate any matter he is holding, a power surpassing simple self-duplication.

Appearance: Klikxx-Uncaged and Enraged Oli4

Oliver has radically changed in the last 18 months. A growth spurt has evened out his formerly squat proportions. He now finds himself at a respectable, (5’7”) and heavy (158lbs) for his age. He is dark skinned with long, coarse, black dreadlocks. These dark locks are usually found dangling below his motorcycle helmet. His large, brown eyes are no longer hidden behind the thick, square lenses of his glasses. Much in part to the corrective eye surgery he has received. His black leather bike outfit is highlighted with bright yellow accents. He hides the lower portion of his face behind a skull bandana.

Personality: Oliver has discarded the shell which once confined him. No longer, quiet shy and unassuming Oliver has become much more confident in himself. Despite the final encounter with Cara and the Unknown and the realization he still exhibits drastic weaknesses. Oliver has worked hard to create mechanical enhancements to supplement these flaws. Confident and extremely intelligent, he welcomes conflict to test his abilities. He will not fall folly to past mistakes struggling with the morality of situations. He has become the monster Cara and society made him to be.
Much of the personality change can be attributed to the insatiable desires of Will E. Once thought of as an imaginary childhood companion it is now apparent that Will E is very much real. An original dupe created out of necessity. Will E had enjoyed his freedom as a dupe and now struggles for control of the manufacturer who has recalled his number. Conflicted between the two personalities he is subject to drastic mood swings. Often fond in intense arguments with himself he comes away looking as a complete lunatic.

Biography: An orphan who never knew his parents, if it were not for his gifted intelligence Oliver would be rather undesirable. That was before he learned of his gifts. It was his accelerated learning curve of his first gift that thrust him from unknown to infamous in a matter of days. Molded by Cara and prompted by Cheshire and Hatta Oliver caught the attention of a city. A super nova bound for self destruction. That aside, it is his second “gift” that will propel this legacy even further. The ability to duplicate made him allowed him to create multiple versions of the original threat. Eighteen months have passed since that day Savage place a bullet in the skull of one such copy. Currently assumed dead, Oliver has been applying himself to study and perfect his powers. He has also be working on ways to strengthen himself against his apparent weaknesses. He now relies on technology as well as his gifts. As his knowledge grows, so does his power.

Extra: Aside from his abilities, Oliver is always depicted with a brilliant intellect. However, his passionate hatred of Cara, a lust for power, and tendency to alienate others by his ignoble actions greatly impeded his ability to bring his well-laid plans to fruition. He is an expert manipulator and schemer.

With the truth of his past revealed and Will E’s lust for power becoming more and more ravenous a drastic measure was taken. Oliver desperate not to become the monster that was raging inside injected a dose of the Hatta virus into his bloodstream. The effect of the injection has wiped out Oliver’s powers completely although at a great cost. Will E is more vehement than ever in taking control of the only host available to him. There are side effects to the drug he administered as well. Desperate to win back his morality he has institutionalized himself to protect others in case of critical failure.

Last edited by Klikxx on Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Klikxx
Klikxx
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Klikxx Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:32 pm

Ability: PORTER

Ability Limitations: undetermined potential as he has not yet explored his new “gift”.

Level Of Mastery/Control Of Ability:Newbie. He has little to no control over his ability at the moment having just recently learned of its existence. Fear of failure holds him back at the moment as it is just another avenue in which he can be compared to Felix.

Race: Hispanic

Nationality: Mexican

Hometown: Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico

Current Location: Somewhere in the Nevada desert…

Height: 5’11”

Weight: 195 lbs

Build: Muscular

Hair Color: Black

Hair Style: Medium/Short, Messy

Eye Color: Brown

Facial Hair Color: Black

Facial Hair Style: Short stubble

Scars: several small scars are found on his hands and shins.

Tattoos: none

Attire: Casual. White tank top, loose fitting jeans, red and black flannel long sleeve work shirt tied around his waist. Old well worn work boots protect his feet and leather work gloves his hands.

Profession: blue collar worker

Work History: Anything and everything that pays a minimal wage. As a farm laborer he has traveled to America on the occasional short term work visa.

Education: Never finished schooling although chemistry was unquestionably his favorite subject.

Special Skills: none

Personal History: Alejandro grew up in the shadow of his older brother. Nothing he ever did was good enough to catch the approval of his parents especially his father. Even after Felix left he was constantly compared to the talents of his older brother. Academically and athletically he never lived up to the standards set by his brother. He quickly lost any interest to further his education and dropped out.
There he was a failure. His father was furious and Alejandro was given no choice but to find work and pay his way or to be thrown out on his own with nothing. It was during this time he found something he seemed to be truly good at. The more praise and acclamation he received the harder he worked. Still his new found success paled in comparison to the money Felix had sent home from his successes in America. He was a failure once more.
A postcard soon followed to the family to formally announce Felix’s overwhelming good fortune. His brother’s prosperity only solidified Alejandro’s misfortunes. His alcohol induced father rubbed his nose in his brother’s affluence. Why couldn’t he be like his brother and make something of his life? This was followed by a beating like he had never had before although he never fought back.
When the beating had subsided and his father passed out he picked up the small postcard. Resentment towards his brother filled him. Unintentionally he turned the card over and stared into the photograph. He soon found himself in an unknown location. Not where the picture had shown but somewhere else just the same.
He remembered Felix telling stories as kids about such travels although it all seemed like science fiction at the time. He has managed to find his way to Nevada near to where the photo indicated to seek out his brother. Not by porting mind you but through conventional means. Try as he might he was unable to reproduce the effect.

Mental Ailments: suffers from an inferiority complex from what was deemed as childhood failures

Relatives: to numerous to list them all but here is a few:
Manuel Javier Bernal- Father

Alicia Gabriela Maldonado-Bernal -Mother

Adriana Lilia Bernal-Sanchez- Elder Sister

Felix Inigo Bernal- Older Brother

Ana Michelle Bernal- Youngest sister

Significant Relationships: none

Drinker: definitely, it runs in the family and helps numb the pain. Tequila is his drink of choice but any strong drink will suffice.

Smoker: occasionally but only in social situations which are becoming increasingly rare because of a strong avoidance of interaction with others.

Drug User: has dabbled a bit but has avoided addictions thus far. Much of his exploration is to depression. Medications include several classes of antidepressants, beta blockers and benzodiazepines, mirtazapine, marijuana and a herb called kava.

Medical Conditions: bouts of depression

Medical History:
Alejandro has been in and out of the hospital several times for various broken bones and cuts. Some work related others on account of his father. He is believed to suffer with AvPD and has had several battles with depression. Most recently contracted the H1N1 virus and has been vaccinated.

Psych Profile: Suffers from low self esteem as he has been put down by his father all his life. The result of a world of heavy expectations placed upon his shoulders has manifested itself in the form of a. Avoidant personality disorder (AvPD).A personality disorder that is characterized by a pervasive pattern of social inhibition, feelings of inadequacy, extreme sensitivity to negative evaluation and avoidance of social interaction.
He has become increasingly shy and introverted lacking the confidence to reach out socially. He avoids eye contact in most situations and takes a while to warm up to strangers for fear of being ridiculed, humiliated, rejected or simply disliked. Seldom does he wear a smile for he has little to actually smile about.

He has been known to exhibit fits of rage after drinking heavily although he desperately does not want to become like his father. He is also prone to bouts of depression especially following significant failures. His psyche is quite fragile and may seem like a completely different individual depending on the external influences he is subjected to.

IQ: 86

Sexuality: heterosexual

Religion: Culturally Catholic spiritually agnostic.

Political Beliefs: the government is corrupt and easily swayed by the rich to turn a blind eye.

Morality: Testing the boundaries and frequently expanding grey areas. Although deep down he knows what is acceptable he won’t always choose the correct path. Justifying the merit of his decisions based on the acclaim he received. Given his upbringing and his current psyche it is only a matter of time before he gets involved with the wrong crowd and falls to corruption.

Merits: he has untapped raw potential and does not know the power he possesses. All he need is to begin to believe in himself and explore.

Flaws: Believing his father’s notion that he will never amount to anything Alejandro works hard to please others. This belief will set him up for certain failure as he is easily influenced by the opinions of others as he seeks their approval.

Accomplishments: Has earned a reputation as a reliable and hard worker who seldom complains.

Failures: Having never finished school he seems to be destined towards a hard life of a blue collared worker.

Theme Song: nothing comes to mind

Picture: Klikxx-Uncaged and Enraged Porter
Klikxx
Klikxx
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Klikxx Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:39 pm

Klikxx-Uncaged and Enraged Edmund

I was born with the name Edmond Davis Ester. I have not been called that in many years. I am more commonly known as “Jinx” I don’t remember where I first picked up the nickname but I have been referred to by that simple term on many occasions. It seems to have stuck with me so I use it. At the moment I am currently referred to simply as “Boy”

I’ve been around for 11 years. Sadly I do not remember my birthday. I cannot remember ever celebrating one.

I’m a boy. I live up to my name.

When I look back large portions of my childhood is missing. I would imagine that some are just blocked out. .Some memories begin at an orphanage though even those are scarce. My ability to “cause” accidents apparently manifested itself at an early age. At first it made me rather popular with my school-mates, as my presence caused the computer-based school system to break down regularly, resulting in frequent vacations for my class-mates. Soon, the novelty wore off, however, and I began to be viewed more as a nuisance than anything else.

Since , no matter where I went, unfortunate things seemed to happen. By simply picking up a ball near my home, the house next door became the target of arson. People I was connected to were hurt, including all my friends, a girl in the neighborhood who ended up committing suicide, and my class teacher was stabbed by his wife when he was caught in an affair.
People chose to avoid me like the plague. With the stories and taunts of my peers it soon became apparent that I was responsible for my parent’s untimely death.

Ridden with guilt I ran away from the home and took to the streets. My next block of memories involve pick pocketing and scamming the naïve upon the streets. Looking out for number one. The day to day affairs of a street urchin were tough. Only the best survived. As luck would have it I managed to scratch out a meager existence. Perhaps I wasn’t cursed after all. That idea was quickly extinguished. After a series of unfortunate mishaps I came under the care of Avrial , captain of the Trader’s Luck. Unbeknownst to me, the Trader's Luck was little more than a slave ship, where the rule is "Everyone works. I now find myself little more than the captain’s gopher."

I’ve been told I’m a jinx. Bad things seem to follow me about. It’s not my fault really. It is suggested that I have the ability to "curse" others with bad luck, but it is not clear whether this is a genuine power, or simply superstition. It seems the longer I am around somebody the more likely something bad will happen to them. Because of this label I am a shy introvert and do not function well around large groups of people. This is amplified around the opposite sex where I become agitated and clumsy.
I often feel people don’t take notice of me. This doesn’t bother me much as I won’t get blamed for the bad things that happen. I have a voice but I never use it. People just assume I am mute and ignore me. Despite this I want nothing more than to belong. I am afraid that outcome is but a dream I may never attain. Sooner or later the bad things start to happen and the unfortunate events will be traced back to me. I have an unique skill that I keep to myself for fear that it too may push people further away.

My people are boring. I am a plain vanilla human born on the planet Touston.

The role I play is ship’s cabin boy

I stand a meager 4’6’ and am a featherweight 59lbs soaking wet. My medium length dirty red hair falls in a wave partially obstructing my face. If one were to clean the dirt away a wide variety of light freckles spot my face. My deep green eyes are hidden behind thick rimmed glasses which I always wear. The glass of the left lens is cracked in spider web fashion from a beating at the hands of Captain Avrial upon my discovery aboard his ship. My body is marred with deep bruises.
My clothes are tattered and torn. Well worn one might say. I find them rather comfortable though it wouldn’t to have them cleaned. My footwear is oddly new but a few sizes too big. These were a “gift” from an unwilling patron he found behind the local pub. The toes stuffed with paper for a better fit. I am also adorned with a slave collar courtesy of the captain. An assurance his property does not wander off too far. This item is usually hidden under an old worn silk scarf.
Klikxx
Klikxx
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Klikxx Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:13 am

Name: Simon Murphy
Alias: MERGE

Eye Color: Pale Green

Hair Color/Style: white wig

Height: 5’7”

Weight: 145 lbs.

Alignment: Neutral- Simon is no dry washing, moustache twirling comic book villain, who reveals in his wickedness in that cheap melodramatic vaudevillian manner. Rather, he's a patriot-a man who believes, to the very bottom of his heart and soul, that he's doing the right thing for his conscience, his country, and his world.

It's this commitment that drives him to hunt down the Super heroes-allegedly to protect them from themselves-but more specifically, to create an army of genetic mutants to serve their country as he does-and to decode the mutation that created these anomalies in the first place-to recreate on purpose what occurred by accident.

Siblings: twin brother Marcus who accidently drowned at age eight

Distinguished Characteristics~ wears a custom designed latex body suit from head to toe-including a mask-under his street clothes. No DNA trace. No fingerprints. No identifying characteristics whatsoever-all as a result of an horrific accident that happened some years back, in which his immune system was destroyed.

Dress: In order to stave off infection, Simon was forced to wear a white wig, synthetic protective skin, and gloves
Mannerisms: he strongly discourages smoking in his office.

Habits (Good/Bad): a mysterious past and a reputation clouded by contradictory stories-a legend he covertly encourages in order to maintain his own distance from anyone getting a handle on any vulnerability he might possess.

Greatest Flaw: Immunologic compromise- Simon’s precise biological situation is this: he has no immune system. Additionally, as the result of "Incident X," his cellular structure is permanently damaged, leaving it incapable of regeneration. If not for his intervening genius, Simon would have aged and decomposed within hours of the biological attack.

Best Quality: a highly intelligent, humanitarian who makes several generous donations a year. He’s known to save lives; paying for operations families can’t afford, and often he’s on the news talking about how everyone should reunite to get out of this depression the world is slumping in; and his stand against those calling themselves ‘super heroes’.

Hobbies: chess

Special Talents/Skills: attended military academies excelling in the top ten percentile throughout his adolescence and teenage years. His contact with his father was minimal. The bureau recruited him from West Point where he was studying human genetics. He also was a notable athlete in track, rowing and skeet shooting.

Intellectual/Mental/Personality Attributes~ Even without his Geass, Simon is a formidable opponent. He is highly intelligent, possessing a genius-level intellect, and is capable of devising and executing strategies with incredible speed and precision. He doesn't have time for people who aren't that smart. With such individuals he's unforgiving.
(Psychosocial stressors): Medical illness, traumatic childhood events, stressful work environment.
Psychological Evaluation:
Spoiler:

Psychological Synopsis: Simon suffers from mild-moderate situational depression without suicidal ideation, manic symptoms, anxiety, or psychotic features. He is presently stable, and his mood disturbance has not affected his judgment or ability to work. He appears to have no real support structure in place to help him deal with his present medical condition. His main coping strategy appears to be intensifying his focus on his work. Since he has refused medication to improve his sleep and concentration, weekly-biweekly counseling sessions have been recommended

Greatest Impact On Character: He has taken devastating vulnerability and turned it into a reserve of cold steel and efficiency.

Motivation: Despite this handicap he seems to have increased his productivity and community outreach. There must be a personal drive within him that bypasses modern science. It would not be the first instance of inspiration, positive or negative, fueling a failing vessel to conquest.
Worst Fear: having his vulnerable immunity system compromised and exposed to devastating disease and filth. ; his greatest fear is of infection.

Greatest Joy:

Believe In A Higher Power?: He believes he is the Higher Power

Violence~ Simon’s father was a harsh military authoritarian with astringent methods and a passion for homicidal straightjacket cases. Not what you'd call a family man. Like father, like son. There are statements that have surfaced with women Simon was briefly involved with afterwards. All say he was controlling and at times threatening, but nothing more sordid than your average agent. This seems to go with the job. Of course, Simon’s condition today makes this all mute any way.

Fighting Style: Mind over Matter

Weapon Of Choice: Manipulation

Special Abilities: the ability to push specific thoughts, memories, and even emotions into his target. This technique can be used to gain a subject's trust or to have them perform any action, thinking it was their own agenda. In a way it is a form of complete hypnosis known as the Geass Effect.
• Commands must be issued verbally.
• Eye contact, either direct or via a reflective surface, is required for commands to be issued. The maximum effective distance is 270 meters.
• Commands may be issued only once to any given individual, but any number of commands may be issued at initial application so long as eye contact is unbroken. In addition, the commands apparently never wear off so long as the conditions still apply. Since Simon's DNA Reorganizer negates all Geass effects, those exposed to it may be commanded once again.
• Commands are limited to what the victim is physical and mentally capable of, though they will try to carry out the command to the best of their ability. For example, a victim will not be able to correctly answer a question they don't know the answer to, but will direct the user to someone who can if they are able. The victim can, however, be commanded into an induced belief (such as forgetting things or hallucinating) even though this is not normally biologically possible.
• The victim's memories for the duration of command issue and execution are sealed and cannot be recalled, thus anyone affected by the power will not be able to remember anything they did while carrying out the command or who ordered them to do it.
• Though a victim may resist a command at first, they will eventually submit.
So long as the above conditions are met, commands may be issued to anybody (including the user himself), besides those who have gained the power of immortality, and to any number of individuals at once. Those under the effect of Simon are signified by a golden outline on their irises, a visual clue for the reader since the characters never point it out.

The pinnacle of the ability allows Simon to take possession of the minds of other people or animals. He projects a psionic energy surge that overwhelms the consciousness of another; this renders the victim unconscious, while placing his own mind in command. It allows him to alter the victim's perceptions and memories, command entranced opponents to divulge information, and/or operate their bodies as if they were an extension of her own.
When Simon first takes possession of someone, he can only move his subject's body awkwardly until he acclimates himself to his new host. If he remains in possession of a host for too long he will begin to think and act as his host would, and eventually his own personality would become subordinate to one identical to the host's. Although Simon can possess multiple subjects simultaneously, his control over his subjects is fragmented as he shifts his attention from one to another. He does not use this form of his ability often as he find it vile and unclean feeling he has carried something back to the host form with him. The experience can be confusing and disorienting for him at times.

While merged he is able to 'see' a person's genetic code, reading complex DNA sequences for latent and manifested mutations. After analyzing the DNA of another, Simon is able to selectively evolve their existing genetic traits as well as catalyze the untapped genetic potential of the subject. Once begun, the procedure is irreversible and can often result in unpredictable side effects.

Weakness: must wear an epidermal body suit of translucent, bio-treated latex at all times and replace it at least once a day depending on the physical strain of his activities or environmental conditions. His own sweat can be an enemy to his health. The hair follicles on his body have been entirely removed due to the hazards oil and dirt particles could cause him not to mention any type of abrasion or laceration (from shaving, etc…). He must limit his contact with water necessitating laser bathing and all food and external intake must be purified. A heavy regime of nutritional supplements is administered three times a day orally and any waste from when he does partake in a meal is dissolved before it can reach the intestinal tracks through a separate (and certainly painful) x-ray/laser procedure.

The cost of this care giving is astronomical but has been budgeted and approved by Genomex and the federal bureaus involved unanimously. It is supposed that this is a testament to Simon’s character and performance.

Greatest Advantage: His physical condition might be bizarre, but it hardly limits him. He's proven adept at choosing support staff and has a knack for delegation that would have made FDR jealous.

Klikxx-Uncaged and Enraged Arron6

Last edited by Klikxx on Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Klikxx
Klikxx
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Klikxx Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:29 am

Name: Tommy Monaghan a.k.a Patrick Sharpe (Pre Accident)
Alias: "The Enforcer" "Dawg" or "Mad Dog"

Race: Human

Hair Color/Style:

Height: 6”3”

Weight: 217 lbs

Alignment: Neutral

Siblings: None

Distinguished Characteristics~

Dress: dressed in black featuring a long outback coat topped with a dark wide brimmed cowboy hat. Holster on each hip is a shining stainless steel ATM Hardballer. an old-fashioned gunslinger image personified.

Mannerisms: Patrick’s now deceased grandmother had him promise that he would no longer curse, as "the air used to turn blue around" him. He uses the term "mothaloving” in place of more realistic swearing. His once exaggerated streetwise tongue also includes the catch phrase "Sweet Christmas!" He uses these phrases in place of profanity because his grandmother, an important figure in his youth, hated profanity, adding, tongue-in-cheek, that she was even meaner and tougher than the villains he fought.

Habits (Good/Bad):

Greatest Flaw: His Irish temper sometimes clouds his judgment.

Best Quality: independent, creative, resourceful.

Hobbies:

Special Talents/Skills: skilled sharp shooter with uncanny accuracy

Intellectual/Mental/Personality Attributes~

Greatest Impact on Character: His grandmother never stopped believing in what he was capable of even when he turned his back on her.

Motivation: trying to make a difference in an antiquated system of justice he now believes still believes in, a system which is currently infested with lies and corruption. He is living a lie and must keep his guard up at all times.

Worst Fear: Having his true identity exposed. He also fears having to reveal “the truth” to Kayla on day.

Greatest Joy: ] Influence provided by people such as his grandmother, Connolly, and now Kayla; those individuals who encouraged him to better himself and saw the potential “good” in him.

Background: The few glimpses provided into the Tommy’s past reveal a tragic childhood. Starving and living in rags, in an Irish section of Gotham City known as the Cauldron, the boy who would become the “Tally Man” lived with his grandmother and sister, in constant fear of the criminals who threatened the family for the money his father had borrowed from them years before. After his father died, those same criminals extorted his weekly fee from the deceased man's family. The boy begged his grandmother not to pay, but she tearfully replied, "Everybody has to pay the tally man." One night, when the collector came, his grandmother could not afford to pay and the criminal beat her. Filled with rage, the boy attacked and brutally beat the money collector with a fireplace poker.
The insolent 12 year old boy was brought before the crime-lord Sonny Caputo, a.k.a . “Hammer”. Impressed by the boy’s tenacity in overwhelming an experienced collection agent Sony offered to clear his father’s debt in exchange for providing courier services and petty theft for him. Much to his grandmother’s dismay the young boy accepted and flourished in his new environment. Tommy had made a name for himself upon the streets of Gotham. He became the go to guy whenever something was needed to be moved or secured, legitimate or illegitimate.
This only led to further complications. In and out of juvenile homes throughout his teens, with a growing list of felonies Tommy had aspirations of becoming a major New York racketeer. This career path would only further the heartbreak and suffering of his ailing grandmother who had never given up hope in him. It was an impromptu visit to her that allowed him to see just how much hurt he was bringing to the family he once protected. The boy returned home only to discover his sister had died of a drug overdose and his grandmother in her grief was slowly dying of starvation, his world crashed in on him.
An aging policeman named Connolly ("The Old Dog") heard about the boy’s change of heart and hid Tommy to protect him from the repercussions of leaving the streets as a posthumous favor to Maggie who had been like a mother to Connolly himself. An officer in the Gotham Police Department, he manages to get the eager young lad a chance of recruitment at a Chicago precinct. Tommy did not disappoint his new found mentor or his grandmother excelling in all tasks put before him. He soon became a commissioned police officer despite his spotted past, quickly silencing those who doubted ability or his new found integrity.
Quickly establishing himself as a dedicated officer it wasn’t long before Tommy was promoted to detective. Soon after the promotion he was contacted by his “uncle” Connolly with a special assignment in mind. It has been two years since he entered the underworld as Patrick Sharpe. His hope of exposing the network of corruption that now has a strangle hold upon Gotham and those who once took an oath to protect its citizens is about to come to fruition. . He is desperately searching for some way to save the relationship that blossomed along the way.

Violence~ Tommy fights on instinct rather than training. He sometimes forgets just what he is capable of getting lost in the heat of the moment.

Fighting Style: Self-taught hand-to-hand combatant with years of street fighting experience under his belt. He is also a superb athlete. He is educated in the law enforcement and the use of a nightstick.

Weapon Of Choice: ATM Hardballer Longslide Custom
Patrick’s signature handgun with pachmyr grips. He carries three of these on a typical assignment.

Special Abilities: Has received a black market surgical enhancement to his eyes. Tommy was equipped with "telescopic eyesight" superior to that of any normal human; his telescopic vision enables him to clearly see objects which are miles beyond normal vision range or too small for ordinary vision, and he has found he can even see through solid matter.

Weakness: Suffers from sharp bouts of pain and headaches as a result of his surgery.

Greatest Advantage: Tommy relies most on his creativity, improvisational abilities, and impressive gunfighting skills to take down a majority of his targets.

Klikxx-Uncaged and Enraged Timothy-olyphant-1

Last edited by Klikxx on Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Klikxx
Klikxx
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Klikxx Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:31 pm

Name: Tommy Monaghan a.k.a. “The Immortal” (Post Accident)

Alias: “The Tallyman”

Race: Human

Hair Color/Style: bald

Height: 6”3”

Weight: 217 lbs

Alignment: Neutral

Siblings: None

Distinguished Characteristics~

Dress: Tommy still features the a long black outback coat although he has discarded the dark wide brimmed cowboy hat. Now holstered on each hip is a chrome plated custom ATM Hardballer.

Mannerisms : Patrick’s now deceased grandmother had him promise that he would no longer curse, as "the air used to turn blue around" him. He uses the term "mothaloving” in place of more realistic swearing. His once exaggerated streetwise tongue also includes the catch phrase "Sweet Christmas!" He uses these phrases in place of profanity because his grandmother, an important figure in his youth, hated profanity, adding, tongue-in-cheek, that she was even meaner and tougher than the villains he fought.

Habits (Good/Bad):

Greatest Flaw: His Irish temper sometimes clouds his judgment.

Best Quality: independent, creative, resourceful.

Hobbies:

Special Talents/Skills: skilled sharp shooter with uncanny accuracy

Intellectual/Mental/Personality Attributes~

Greatest Impact on Character: Everything he has ever loved has been taken from him. He is now out to collect the debt owed to society, a debt that can only be paid in lives.

Motivation: REVENGE! The only people he had truly loved had been devoured by the filth welling up within the city. Even those who are entrusted to protect it are corrupt. It is time to provide justice in an old fashioned manner. He is to become judge, jury and executioner.

Worst Fear: Never being able to fully love again.

Greatest Joy: Influence provided by people such as his grandmother, Connolly, and now Kayla; those individuals who encouraged him to better himself and saw the potential “good” in him.

Background: Tommy awoke in the aftermath of the accident finding himself naked upon the cold stainless steel slab of the coroner’s table. The paper tag attached to his right toe told his story. He had been assumed dead. Grabbing a discarded doctor’s smock he made his way through the hospital corridor looking for answers. He did not relish what he was about to find.
His world crashed in upon him the moment he discovered Kayla had not recovered from the injuries she had sustained in the crash. Uncontrolled rage erupted from within wanting nothing more than to lash out against those who had taken the ones he loved from him. He would start with the man who was also responsible for putting a bullet into his body. The degenerate, Chief Detective Rick Harris who ultimately pushed his mentor and friend, Connolly, towards suicide and indirectly took the life of the woman he had come to love.

Violence~ Tommy fights on instinct rather than training. He sometimes forgets just what he is capable of getting lost in the heat of the moment. Since the accident he has become brutal, dark and savage. He is not above torturing his prey to get the answers to the questions he seeks. Unrelenting he hunts until he brings to those responsible for his grief to a justice he has already predetermined. Where there was once an inhibition towards the taking of another’s life he now demands life itself from the transgressor as payment.

Fighting Style: Self-taught hand-to-hand combatant with years of street fighting experience under his belt. He is also a superb athlete. He is educated in the law enforcement and the use of a nightstick.

Weapon Of Choice: ATM Hardballer Longslide Custom
Patrick’s signature handgun is chrome plated with pachmyr grips. He carries three of these on a typical assignment.

Special Abilities: Has received a black market surgical enhancement to his eyes. Tommy was equipped with "telescopic eyesight" superior to that of any normal human; his telescopic vision enables him to clearly see objects which are miles beyond normal vision range or too small for ordinary vision, and he has found he can even see through solid matter.

Tommy underwent a second dangerous, and highly controversial, experimental procedure, originally intended to generate skin pigmentation control as well as a heightened immunity system through cellular regeneration. Instead, it inadvertently granted him Kevlar-hard skin and organs and stronger, dense muscle tissue. The cellular regeneration experiment effectively fortified the various tissues of Tommy’s body, granting him a high degree of resistance to injury via skin that is as strong as Kevlar and can resist small caliber bullets, puncture wounds, corrosives, and extreme temperatures and pressures without sustaining damage. Despite this, it is still possible to cause him injury.
The same experiment that enhanced strength and durability of his body has also given him a faster than normal recovery time from injury. Tommy's recovery time from physical trauma is significantly greater than that of a normal human. Although his body heals, the healing factor doesn't suppress the pain he endures while injured. He does not enjoy being hurt and sometimes has to work himself up for situations where extreme pain is certain. A major drawback, however, to his superhuman durability is that when he does sustain serious injury beyond his ability to heal on his own, medical care is difficult, given doctors' inability to get past his hardened skin.
In addition to accelerated healing of physical traumas, Tommy's healing factor makes him extraordinarily resistant to diseases, drugs, and toxins. However, he still suffers the immediate effects of such substances; he has been shown to become intoxicated after significant dosages of alcoholic beverages, and has been incapacitated on several occasions with drugs and poisons.

Weakness: Suffers from sharp bouts of pain and headaches as a result of his surgery affecting his concentration.

Greatest Advantage: Tommy relies most on his creativity, improvisational abilities, and impressive gunfighting skills to take down a majority of his targets.

Klikxx-Uncaged and Enraged Hitman2
Klikxx
Klikxx
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: