FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

oggie boogie

+8
Lara
Mur
[Soma]
Igraine
Ragter the junior greeter
Fate Flyer
Inerio
ACK!
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

oggie boogie - Page 2 Empty Re: oggie boogie

Post by Kathryn Lacey Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:47 am

Easily...

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:01 am

xD
It's more of something that happened between myself, ACK, a few people from S*T, and some other people here that were members there. Eh.

*shrugs* I don't feel it's really something that most people probably understand fully. If anybody freaks out, be them here or on S*T, it's only because they aren't aware of everything. ACK and I, I think, are the only ones that fully understand everything, having discussed it all in detail. I don't make matters public that don't concern anyone else unless I'm forced to (meaning they do concern others).
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ACK! Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:48 am

Kathryn Lacey wrote:I wasn't freaking out. I was just curious what ACK!'s arrival meant, especially because of all that dumb spying crap that had been occurring when things were still strained.

I wouldn't necessarily call it "dumb spying." I still have no intention of apologizing for lurking. When I had people calling me a terrible horrible admin, but then taking things from my site; I think I had every reason to attempt to protect my ideas.

I realize some things have been said here about S*T that have ingrained that "first impression" bug into people. It's unfortunate, but what was done has been done. No need to try to force people to accept us. I can't say the same thing didn't happen to FOG over on S*T as well (though it was kept off site)... So really, no use in forcing people to realize. All I'm pleased with is the fact that Fate and I enchanged NOVEL long e-mails and came to many understandings. We were both guided by advice that didn't get us anywhere, up until we finally decided to confront each other. Then we figured out that 80% of everything was just a misunderstanding.

Now look at us. We're like two raging lesbians about to lick each other dry... Or not. Tony, don't read that.

As I've told Fate... I think this drama has done far more GOOD than it has BAD. It's helped my site become more stable and a lot better organized. Sometimes you need some tough love to get things to work out all right. Just unfortunate that some other people can't see that. Pfft.

So yeah. It's good to be here for a lot of reasons. The big reason is probably that I don't have any responsibilities here, and that just rules. Yeaaahhh.
ACK!
ACK!
Mist
Mist

Female

http://www.surreality-rp.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:00 pm

I'm really quick to forget and forgive (in that order, yes xD), so anyone I didn't get to work things out with/explain things to, I really don't care and am more than fine bein' buds again. I couldn't care less about past drama, honestly. It's worked out between ACK and I, and that's all that I really care about. I think many series of events in my life led me to be apathetic in that regard, lol. It's easy for me to lock old things like that in a box in my mind and forget about 'em. It's probably foolish of me to assume most people are like me and can totally forget stupid shit, but that's typically how I like to view people. I usually prefer to see the glass half full in most all situations.

BAHHAHA. ACK is so dirty. Laughing

No, seriously -- Ever since I was a little kid, I always used to say (even to my friends): "Something good always comes out of something bad." I fully and truly believed it then, and I still do to this day. Smile
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hamster Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:18 pm

Ooh, roleplay fora feuds? Didn't know they even existed. Then again, this is my first roleplay forum, so I don't know much about all these politics and the like. As long as my stories won't be nicked and/or plagiarized by people all's good for me really. Razz

Howdy, ACK! Smile

And there really need to be more people with that view on things, Fate. Would do the world good methinks. ^_^
Hamster
Hamster
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ACK! Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:23 pm

Fate Foretold wrote:I'm really quick to forget and forgive (in that order, yes xD), so anyone I didn't get to work things out with/explain things to, I really don't care and am more than fine bein' buds again. I could care less about past drama, honestly. It's worked out between ACK and I, and that's all that I really care about. I think many series of events in my life led me to be apathetic in that regard, lol. It's easy for me to lock old things like that in a box in my mind and forget about 'em. It's probably foolish of me to assume most people are like me and can totally forget stupid shit, but that's typically how I like to view people. I usually prefer to see the glass half full in most all situations.

BAHHAHA. ACK is so dirty. Laughing

No, seriously -- Ever since I was a little kid, I always used to say (even to my friends): "Something good always comes out of something bad." I fully and truly believed it then, and I still do to this day. Smile

Yeah, I wish I was like that too. I'm far more willing to forgive people, and really, I enjoy it... I just have a hard time forgetting. Sad Like I still remembered in the second grade some girls told me to dump my "boyfriend" so some other girl could go out with him because she was moving away. Then I found out they did it because they didn't like me. He was the only "boyfriend" that I think actually liked me. Not saying I had many more until my current one. Still. Shit like that I just hold onto for forever. T___T

But I really look at it as if I can get over the hard feelings and move on with a friendship, what happened before isn't all that important. It's just a part of life. Sucky, but it's a part of life.

Man, I wish I had that point of view too. I was looking at this whole situation as "it will end eventually and everything will be all right... I'm just really pissed right now." XD
ACK!
ACK!
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:39 pm

raging...lesbians licking each other dry?

Where's ma popcorn? >>
Ghost
Ghost

Male

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunni Ookami Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:55 pm

Don't you mean where's your tissue, lotion and tube sock?
Sunni Ookami
Sunni Ookami
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:16 pm

Real men only need a sock.
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunni Ookami Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:52 pm

Real women doesn't even need the sock.
Sunni Ookami
Sunni Ookami
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:59 pm

You guys are fricking nuts.
Ghost
Ghost

Male

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunni Ookami Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:03 pm

Salty?
Sunni Ookami
Sunni Ookami
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ACK! Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:24 pm

It is incredibly suiting that such a topic is being discussed in my intro thread.

I'll brb. Gotta go... Do... something...

auuuggghhhaaa
ACK!
ACK!
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunni Ookami Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:38 pm

Are those the sounds you make as you're battling Pokemon over wifi?
Sunni Ookami
Sunni Ookami
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:39 pm

I don't think that I'm capable of fully forgiving someone unless I can forget it. I mean, I still recognize that the animosity is dumb and useless, but I always hold it to even a tiny bit that's not really important. I'm forgetting about the whole S*T incident, as it didn't even concern me other than the fact that friends of mine were seriously upset about the ordeal.

I also have a grade school ordeal that I never forgot though the severity is no where near as bad as ACK!'s.

I was in the breakfast line with someone I considered a friend in my first grade year and we were chatting with these boys who were probably one or two grades ahead of us. I don't remember why, but I tried to grab my friend's arm to stop her from doing something, and I missed and grabbed her chest, so she went around telling everyone that I was gay. It seriously pissed me off and hurt me at the time, and it's not like we even had boobs at the age of seven, so I never understood why she would do that to me.

I'm not angry about it any more, but I never forgot it, so it's kind of hard to imagine than I would remember something so stupid if I didn't still hold some minor resentment. You know?

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum