FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Money OOC

+3
Kaislynn
Fate Flyer
Shades Of Gray
7 posters

Go down

Blood Money OOC Empty Blood Money OOC

Post by Shades Of Gray Tue May 26, 2009 10:30 pm

Annnnnd look! Here's another rp!

Modern day New York, Lycans, vampires, all the supernatural "Others" that go bump in the night are fictional fancies best left for authors to drone on and on about in their little macabre stories of misfortune. That's how it's supposed to be anyways, and that's how it seems to be playing out. Humans live their lives just as they do now: Bush is out of office, the economy is worthy of grinding your teeth together, and while things are begining to get rough on some, it's about to get worse on others.

There's a drug leaking through the populance. The street is calling it "Gaze", a milky white liquid that you drip into the eyes that gives you the most realistic fantasies. Erotic thoughts and dreams feel and look real, violent episodes harm the body as if it were really happening, and dispite the disadvantages, the drug is starting to take heavy in the streets. The humans that take the drugs, over a short period of time are soon refered to as 'Gentles'. They loose the will of being themselves, no urge to eat, no urge to move or do anything. They loose all of their personality and over times, starve themselves to death simply for not carring.

The drug was created by some of the "Others" that really do exist. It acts like PCP for vampires, allowing them to move faster than they're already capable of, to ignore the registration of pain when in a fight, and all about, is rather deadly for those who have to clean up the mess about to leak upon the streets. Humans don't know of their kind; and they're finding themselves stuck in a turf war between the Master Vampire of the city, who thinks himself 'mayor' of the town, and the Guild who call themselves the Manor, who truely do run the town.

I'm looking for someone who would like to play the part of a detective. He/she is a human, who is simply trying to find the source of the latest drug, as well as how to put a stop to it. They find themselves getting involved with strange things; meeting a bizare woman named "Keshayla" who just seems... special. The woman has files that require the highest security clearances, and even those are scant bits of information that give no details, and only more curiosities. Plots unfold, chaos insues, and the detective learns the harsh realities that yes, Vampires and the Others truely do exist, and humans are really nothing more than pawns that they use to move around for the advantages of their own internal wars.

Last edited by Shades Of Gray on Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Blood Money OOC Empty Re: Blood Money OOC

Post by Fate Flyer Tue May 26, 2009 10:38 pm

This sounds really cool and interesting, and I'd so be in if I already didn't think I had too much on my plate! I'm so surprised how much RPing you guys are capable of doing at once! It's amazing and awesome, and I'm sooo envious!
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shades Of Gray Tue May 26, 2009 10:40 pm

lol, well, truth be told I'm only in the one right now! With all this free time I'm trying to build a little more for my plate... slow going so far XD
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaislynn Wed May 27, 2009 1:19 am

Shades has the best ideas!! Very Happy
Kaislynn
Kaislynn
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shades Of Gray Wed May 27, 2009 2:18 am

lol, thanks Kaislynn XD
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Seer Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:49 pm

I might be interested. Can you just be any of the 'others' or do you have to be part of some organization? I was thinking maybe my character (If I do indeed decide to join) could maybe help the human put a stop to the drug since he has a soft spot for humans? More like he doesn't want them to kill themselves because then he wouldn't have a hunting ground.
Seer
Seer
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

http://pathlesstraveled.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by The Literate Angel Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:27 pm

I would definitely be interested in playing the detective if that spot is still available. I was thinking she could be the type who was always a skeptic, never believed in horror stories or ghosts and thought those who did wasted their energy. She is very practical and factual, but she is passionate about her job and truly wants to make the world better. She can be harsh when someone makes a mistake, but she has a soft spot for children and those in need.
The Literate Angel
The Literate Angel
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Regicidal Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:13 am

I'm most definitely interested in this. Whether or not my character is the detective, or one of the Others. Though I would as well like to be part of the plot to stop the drug. Or, if you'd let me in on the secrets of the plot, I could play as a major character supporting the drug and... I don't know, that could go any number of ways.
Regicidal
Regicidal
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shades Of Gray Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:00 pm

Hey guys! Soooo sorry, I didn't see this bit until now. If you're still interested in joining, just let me know either here or through PM's. (I'll make sure to keep my eyes on this.) It's not too far in; I was in Alaska for the last three months working and didn't have a chance to update. But the thread is here so go ahead and take a quick read if you'd like and let me know what you think. Any questions, I'd be more than happy to answer them!
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:26 pm

OH kay.

Pick me, because I've actually been keeping up with this, and I'd like to join. Seems so interesting, and it might be fun to throw me a character in.

Do you think I may take a vampire or two that will be inside of the building, for you both to run into?
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shades Of Gray Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:44 pm

I'm sorry Eternity!! I totally didn't see this message until now!!!! Did you still have an interest?
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down