FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for Female writer

4 posters

Go down

Looking for  Female writer Empty Looking for Female writer

Post by Ragnar One Eye Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:30 pm

Hi all;

I'm new here, as I'm sure most can tell. I looking for a female author to RP, input and bounce ideas off of.I have sold my work,I left writing for a bit and now jumping back in.My work is sword and violent, but with a strong moral thread, with a hint of magic and mystics. If you want to work, with out any Bull-Shit, take a look at my Posts. If Interested, toss me a email and lets talk If not,thank you for reading this.

Ragnar
Ragnar One Eye
Ragnar One Eye
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Looking for  Female writer Empty Re: Looking for Female writer

Post by Hello Danger Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:51 pm

Very Happy
Hello Danger
Hello Danger
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:44 am

It's bad form to request a specific gender for a role-playing partner on FOG.
Please access our Forum Etiquette page via the animated nav bar on the homepage. Smile

• Don't Request Specific Sexes For Your Role-Plays wrote:You cannot request the gender or sex of a writer. You like to role-play with boys only? You think only a female should play a female? Well, too bad. If we catch a request for a certain sex, then your post will be edited, and you will be informed. You can, however, request a gender for a character. We're all writers here, so work with what you have.

This thread needs to be amended and moved to one of the Interest Check areas in the IC forum.

Alternatively, Ragnar could start a new one in the IC forum and delete this one. If you just want to edit this one instead, let me know when you do and I'll delete this post. (But it should still be moved. Contact an OOC or Global mod to move or delete this thread.)

Thank you! Smile
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnar One Eye Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:53 am

Thank you for your in-put,; as I said I wasn't sure where to post.I wanted a co-writer , female,not for the RP but rather the work and a Famles P.O.V. I ment no harm or slighting anyone or gender. Being new and using it a excuse, it takes some time you get to know one's way around. Thank you in advance for your understanding.

Ragnar
Ragnar One Eye
Ragnar One Eye
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:47 am

I was looking at the "female author to RP, input" etc. Smile
It wasn't clear which was primary, so it might be best to rephrase so that you're looking for a female perspective on one of your ideas for a RP.

Thanks for the clarification.

I might suggest posting the RP concept itself in Written Works and Journalism, where you could then ask for female commentary. Thumbs Up
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:15 pm

Kalon, thanks for taking care of this. I meant to offer the same input yesterday but got tied up with work. Let me know if I need to move/delete this thread.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnar One Eye Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:51 pm

Thank you both. I was under the impression That as a new work and wanting some feed back I posted in the proper Place. I guess not. I would like some kind of feed back , ideals, etc. Or I am wrong on this? I'm not trying to make waves, just feed back, direction and help. Or isn't this what the sight is all about? F.Y.I. I did contact the poweres that be for direction on the posting place, but received none. Once agaun thank you both. I'll try to do better.

Ragnar.
Ragnar One Eye
Ragnar One Eye
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:58 pm

You're fine, Ragnar. Nobody thinks you meant to potentially make waves. Thumbs Up

It's totally fine to seek feedback, definitely.
General Discussion is more for general discussion, though. If you have something specific and it's already written or already conceived, Written Works and Journalism is probably the best place, since it doesn't sound like an actual RP yet--still in the planning stages--and not an Interest Check either, just getting feedback on the concept itself.

So yes, probably your best bet is to go ahead and post what you have in a new topic in the Written Works and Journalism area. Smile At the start of the topic, you can call for feedback, especially from a female perspective if you think that will help the most, though I wouldn't restrict other feedback either. Wink

This site is definitely about that, developing one's writing, getting feedback, all that good stuff. Points to you for getting it out there and having the mettle to respond graciously to all this moderator attention. Very Happy
I'm sorry to hear you didn't get the proper direction the first time. As a rule we tend to be pretty on the ball about that sort of thing, but a couple of us have been inactive lately.

Anyway, hope that helps.
If you have further questions or would like ideas or other assistance, please don't hesitate to ask--again--and hopefully this time you'll get the answers more or less instantly. ^_^
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down