FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny [Movie Edition]

+16
Hisoka
Slig
Kaito
Ragter the junior greeter
quakernuts
M4Minion
Digital Muse
Chainlinc3
Dax
Shadow Moonseye
IConsumedMyWings
Gadreille
Gunneh
Bird of Hermes
Eternity
Loki
20 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What shall be the next theme for the showdown characters?

The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny [Movie Edition] - Page 3 Votele1013%The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny [Movie Edition] - Page 3 Voteri10 13% 
[ 1 ]
The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny [Movie Edition] - Page 3 Votele1013%The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny [Movie Edition] - Page 3 Voteri10 13% 
[ 1 ]
The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny [Movie Edition] - Page 3 Votele100%The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny [Movie Edition] - Page 3 Voteri10 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny [Movie Edition] - Page 3 Votele100%The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny [Movie Edition] - Page 3 Voteri10 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny [Movie Edition] - Page 3 Votele1074%The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny [Movie Edition] - Page 3 Voteri10 74% 
[ 6 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny [Movie Edition] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny [Movie Edition]

Post by Attie Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:20 am

Ash, because he has a M*F*ing BOOM-STICK!

Spock, because he is my lover from another world and time...
Attie
Attie
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

http://confidencephotography.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny [Movie Edition] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny [Movie Edition]

Post by Kalon Ordona II Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:58 pm

I'ma go with Spock. The abiltity to think fast and makes stuff--as far as I can tell without having seen him, that's what he does--doesn't hold up against the resources Spock already has: advanced weaponry, calculating logic, and Vulcan powers. Plus, Spock was played by both Leonard Nimoy (woot) and Zachary Quinto (who played Sylar. Sylar!!) And Spock knows Uhura's first name. ^^

For the other match, I don't know who either of those people are.
After googling them on Wikipedia (then, fearing Google, googling on Google as well), I have to go with Ash. I have no idea who Ash is, unless we're talking about the Pokémon trainer. If so, then yeah, totally Ash, because Pokémon beats weaponry. ^^ If we're NOT talking about that Ash, I'll still go with him on a whim. xD
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Attie Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:56 pm

Ash from Army of Darkness, but Ash Ketchum is awesome, too ;]

AND YES! Spock knows Uhura's name! And is Sylar! And I love Lenard Nemoy, as well as the younger actor... Good stuff, Kalon!
Attie
Attie
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:46 am

Round 7
Spock – 12 (winner)
MacGyver - 5

Round 6
Major Eden Sinclair – 7
Ash - 10 (winner)

Digital Muse and Gunneh may either submit the dramatic conclusion to their bouts, accept a volunteer to do it for them, or simply pass on the offer. Once posted, I will link each contender's dramatic demise in the player listing so that it can be archived for easy reference so that anybody can look back upon its epicness.

Discussion for Battles 9 and 10 now open!
Indiana Jones vs Don Corleone | Maximus Decimus Meridius vs Riddick

Anybody may voice their opinions on the matter at any time.

For Round 9, I would have to go with Don Corleone. Dr. Jones is a fantastic adventurer and foiler of nazi plans, but I don't think he has what it takes to overcome the mafia.

As for Round 10, Riddick has my vote hands down. Maximus is a seasoned general and skilled gladiator, but Riddick is in a whole new weight class especially in one on one combat. Maximus' drive was revenge, Riddick's is survival; between the two motivators, I think Riddick has a stronger will to live and will fight all the harder because of it.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:30 pm

Honestly the Godfather is overrated to such a degree it isn't even funny. He's an elderly man totally incapable of self-defense compared to Dr.Jones, even as an old man Dr.Jones proved more then capable of looking after his own ass. And the Godfather's overvalued mafia family has got nothing on the people that have come after Dr.Jones. Frankly Indy would send both the Godfather and the mafia packing so fast it would barely merit a paragraph.

Tough choice on this one, Maximus or Riddick. Both are in their own league when it comes to combat. Maximus fought an empire and won, Riddick fought the Necromongers and won. Both are skilled in their chosen weapons and tactics. Though in a straight up fight I would give the edge to Maximus however we all know Riddick is hardly the type to fight fair. Riddick gets my vote just by a hair.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:45 pm

I like Maximus, but I think I have to give my vote to Riddick. Maximus isn't skilled enough and wouldn't have motivation. Riddick would just be, say, another gladiator. Whereas, to Riddick, Maximus would brobably seem boring compared to other stuff he's been up against. It'd be a cool fight, but I think Riddick would win. Russell Crowe vs. Vin Diesel... If they were in a movie together, Russell'd probably be the hero and Vinny'd be the bad boy type obstacle; they'd probably get Vinny to come around and superstar tag team against the villain. *nodnod* Anyway, yeah, Maximus vs. Riddick... Riddick.

In the other ring, INDIANA JONES! *nodnod*
As if a mafia boss could have any effect on Indy. He's outwitted organizations before, and in a 1-on-1 duel there's no way the don would survive. All vs. all, Indy wins; 1-on-1, Indy wins. Anyway, Marlon Brando is good and all, but Harrison Ford was Indiana Jones AND Han Solo! How do you beat that? xD
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:26 pm

Ah, but one thing the mafia are notorious for is their scare tactics. Taking that in mind, Dr. Jones' phobia of snakes would be a significant weakness that would be utilized in a way to cripple his effectiveness in combat.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:58 pm

For the end of this fight, see :00 - :09 and :55 - 1:04. Substitute the She-Bitch with Eden as needed. Done.
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:40 pm

An arena. It is much like many others that might have been set up in any number of movie studio back lots. This one is filled with old cars, pieces of rusted electronic equipment, remnants of Quonset huts and debris from every era of human kind real or imagined. Dust blows across the vacant areas between partial sets. The camera slowly pans from one end of the scene to the other, finally zooming in on a man in a battered leather jacket, Dockers and sandy brown hair. He pulls a folded roll of duct tape from his pocket and begins wrapping it around an old TV antenna and the starter of a battered Ford truck.

A shadow falls across him as he works feverishly. He looks up and a tall, slender man with black hair, pointed ears and an emotionless expression is standing immediately behind him. “Most interesting.” The tall man observes dispassionately of MacGyver’s contraption. “Given the conductivity of the articles you are combining, one would speculate that an incapacitating electrical current is the desired effect?”

MacGyver dives dramatically over a pile of old WWII surplus desk to put distance between him and his opponent. From behind the desks, Mac looks about desperately. “Yeah. That was the idea.” He admits.

Spock does not pursue the man. He has already deduced that MacGyver, while impressively clever, refuses to employ lethal force as many would have in this arena. His observations have proved his hypothesis correct as MacGyver, time and again, has bypassed any guns that might be made available to him.

Spock looks about the wreckage of the junk within the area. The angles of the desks and chairs that MacGyver hides behind create a pattern within his mind. Calculations and scenarios play out in the hyper-intellect of his brain. Finally, having decided upon the best course of action, the Vulcan reaches out, heaves one chair from the stack and the entire structure collapses in an avalanche of old metal and ripped vinyl onto the hapless MacGyver.

Spock never moves from his spot, having already deduced no debris would fall toward his own position. After the dust settles. A single brow rises as he inspects the results of his actions. “Fascinating.”
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Attie Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:05 am

So Aidan and I were talking... Can we suggest a showdown between Maximus in Gladiator vs. King Leonidas from 300?
Attie
Attie
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Attie Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:06 am

Nevermind.. Uniat saw you used Maximus already
Attie
Attie
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:37 am

That was PERFECT, Digi! xD
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:44 pm

Thanks. Kalon. I was beginning to think no one noticed. LOLs
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:46 pm

Voting for rounds 9 and 10 are now open.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaito Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:05 pm

T_T
Kaito
Kaito
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:20 pm

Round 9
Indiana Jones – 8 (winner)
Don Corleone - 5

Round 10
Maximus Decimus Meridius – 3
Riddick - 8 (winner)

Bird of Hermes and myself may either submit the dramatic conclusion to their bouts, accept a volunteer to do it for them, or simply pass on the offer. Once posted, I will link each contender's dramatic demise in the player listing so that it can be archived for easy reference so that anybody can look back upon its epicness.

I will have mine up in a few days.

Discussion for Battles 11 and 12 now open!
The Joker vs Aragorn Elessar/Strider | Spock vs Ash

For Round 11, I would initially say the Joker. Aragorn may be a great swordsman and a natural born leader, but the Joker is nucking futs. As far as tactics and cunning, the Joker would win hands down, especially against one as noble as Aragorn. A few tugs on the right heart strings and Aragorn would find himself entirely vulnerable to whatever misfortune the Joker chooses.

Round 12 would go to Spock. As much as I enjoy Ash's antics, his mind is weak and would be at the mercy of the Vulcan. Ash is unpredictable and erratic, which would give him an edge initially, but ultimately I believe that Spock would be able to use his wit to steal away any sanity that remains, causing Ash to finish the job he started with his hand.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Squall Reyes Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:33 pm

Joker. Really no contest here. When it comes to mind games. But if Aragorn comes face to face with the Joker, and ISN'T completely broken. Then the Joker is in trouble. But I don't see the Joker leaving much of his sanity left.

Can Spock find the method beyond the madness of Ash? Perhaps. He better hope so. Because if he doesn't, he'll quickly figure out the equation for death. Boomstick.
Squall Reyes
Squall Reyes
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:22 am

The tough one here is Joker vs Aragorn. The circumstances of the fight make all the difference. Straight up fight? Aragorn, hands down. Behind the back, manipulating? Joker. But since Aragorn's mind is strong and his self-awareness is total, I think he would win out.

In the battle between Spock and Ash, it's far easier. Ash is all bluff and quite useless in a real fight. He's also not that smart really. Spock would take him out without breaking a sweat.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:43 am

And tear him apart with logic in the process. Definitely Spock.

As for Joker vs. Aragorn, you're talking two entirely different universes, so the comparison is difficult.

Let's say that you get a Matrix-like white space and put the two of them in it. The Joker could break down Aragorn's mental health, but only if he had time. He likes knives, remember, and not guns, so let's assume he wouldn't have any guns. Aragorn always has his sword. So, it's a question of whether Aragorn would feel justified in silencing the Joker right off the bat. One might think he was too righteous to kill him outright--he did after all spare Wormtongue's life. On the other hand, the Joker just looks like a monster, and appreances aren't deceiving at all in Middle-earth. Aragorn might take the Joker for an orc or some horribly twisted human, like the Mouth of Sauron. He cut off that freak's head. Maybe he'd do the same to the Joker.

Now let's put Aragorn in Gotham. He loses right off the bat, thanks to guns and chaos.

Put the Joker in Middle-earth, and he too loses right away. He'd be torn apart by wild beasts, or killed by riders of Rohan for looking icky, like Gollum. He wouldn't know how to talk to them either. Also, he might even starve to death.

Now put Fourth-Age, Aragorn-ruled Minas-Tirith against Joker-influenced, Batman-less Gotham. Guns and explosives run by chaos vs. swords, arrows, cavalry and catapults run by order. Gotham is a much larger city, but a band of unarmored brigands, even with guns, wouldn't be able to do much to the people inside fortress-like Minas Tirith except yell at them from the outside. Unless, like, the Joker controlled the police force too, and could send in helicopter air strikes. Still, he'd run out of ammo sooner or later, and the white city's defenses are strong. Assuming they'd even bother attacking. The Joker likes chaos; he might not even care if his own people die.

Isolated fight: Aragorn, probably, especially since Aragorn probably wouldn't understand a word the Joker says.
Middle-earth: Aragorn
Gotham city: Joker
All against All: Aragorn, most likely, even if he couldn't get Gandalf or Rohan or Eagles to help.

I'm going with Aragorn. ^_^
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:34 am

There's no way the Joker could lose. Anyone who has seen Batman the Dark Knight knows that the Joker loves his guns as well as his other weapons and is not afraid to use massive amounts of high explosives. He also has the sort of mind that could completely ruin a man with honor like Aragorn. In addition to dispute Kalon the Joker wouldn't need to get inside gondor or something to destroy it. He can destroy it from outside, sowing dissent. And that is assuming htey even know he exists to try to keep him out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:54 am

I think I missed the debate phase. xD

I saw the Dark Knight just the other day. "A submarine, Mr. Wayne. Like a submarine." xD There's no way, in Middle-earth, that the Joker could remain hidden from anyone, much less the people of Gondor, let alone Aragorn the ranger/king.

So he has high explosives. He has to get them from somewhere, and he'll run out eventually, assuming we're talking about Minas-Tirith (without Sauron) vs. Gotham (without Batman). And in that scenario--resources against resources--if you give Joker explosives, you have to give Aragorn the palantir. ^_^

Also, even if they let the Joker yell at them from outside the city, trying to sow dissent, they'd never listen to him, because he's obvious evil. Sure they had trouble staying on the right side with Saruman the White Wizard talking with his awesome voice, but that's a deception. Folk of Middle-earth aren't fooled by obvious villains, just like everyone knew Wormtongue was the bad guy. Joker's way worse than Wormtongue ever thought of being. xD I'd say sowing dissent from afar is pretty much out.

If we're talking one-on-one, you wouldn't give Joker a gun, because it's not his way. He's not the type to bring a gun to a knife fight. He wants to see them squirm, remember? He even wanted to keep Batman alive. Same thing with explosives; you either have to chuck it at the guy or set it up in advance. The former would be the same as a gun and therefore distasteful to the Joker; the latter would be subverted by Aragorn's ready initiative.

Last edited by Kalon Ordona II on Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:04 am

In the Dark Knight the Joker only held Batman's life as one he absolutely had to keep alive, and that was because he wanted to completely destroy him by making batman kill him. The Joker was more than happy to use every possible destructive tool against anyone who got in his way. He used RPGs, machine guns, Rigged massive ships to be giant floating bombs. Had grenades strapped to him which could blow up and he would set off if he knew he was going to die. Aragorn has no chance. The Joker eats him for breakfast.

Even more so if you take into account the actual laughing gas that turns people into lunies simply by them breathing it in once. That in particular is from the older batman movies and TV shows but we all know about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:09 am

And wouldn't the honorable king of a shining white city be the perfect target for the Joker's malice? Just as he tried to bring down Gotham's own "White Knight"?

The Joker'd want to ruin Aragorn, so he wouldn't kill him.
Conversely, Aragorn would almost certainly want to kill the Joker, because that's how it seems to work in Middle-earth. Obvious evil is the work of shadow or Sauron or even Morgoth and must be eradicated. Aragorn, having just helped beat off Sauron, would know this better than anyone still left in Middle-earth.
The Joker wouldn't have time to set up his little schemes. Aragorn'd get to him first.

Besides, Joker doesn't carry guns or explosives on his person. We saw that when they searched him and only found knives. So you only get the guns and explosives if we're doing a resources battle.

As for other stuff, this showdown seems to include only Movie stuff, so TV shows, comics, and books are all out, I guess.
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:17 am

They searched him and found only knives because it was his set up to get into the police station and then to blow it up with the bomb he implanted into a thug. He carried other weapons the rest of the time. Heh, the Joker cares about batman alot more then he would about a lord of the rings character. He would probably just tell his little story about getting his face cut then shoot aragorn dead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:29 am

Again, setting up the bomb takes time.
Pull them from an average spot in their respective movies; Joker has knives and smooth talking and freaky looks. Aragorn has a sword (and can deflect knives, as we saw). Add in that the Joker prefers knives to guns, that there's nobody else around, and there's nowhere to run, and it looks to me like the Joker is more likely to lose.

Obviously in Middle-earth the Joker would automatically lose.
Obviously in Gotham Aragorn would automatically lose.
Those two scenarios cancel out.

A resources battle, I think, would lean toward Aragorn, because one city will eventually run out of explosives and ammo, and then they're dead. Add in that their leader is obsessed with chaos and kills his own men, and you have an ineffective mob at best. Since we're assuming Batman isn't anywhere around (since he'd make it easier for Aragorn to win), the Joker wouldn't be at the top of his game unless he DID make Aragorn his new archenemy, his new opposite. Plus, if Aragorn has the palantir, he can see what Joker is planning, which would sap some of the punch out of the Joker's plans. Further, if we're talking resources, then Aragorn actually has more than just the city of Minas-Tirith to draw on. He has the entire country of Gondor, in contrast to the Joker's one city. Aragorn's influence stretches to other nations, as well, Rohan in particular, which could be a big help. So, depending how you slice it, I'd say a victory for Aragorn is either likely or certain.

In a Matrix-blank, one-on-one, again I think the odds are more in Aragorn's favor, because Aragorn is more set up to improvise and be alert to dangerous situations, whereas the Joker is all about crazy plans that no one would expect. Zapped into a duel like that, he'd be unprepared. His only hope would be a gun, so it all comes down to two things: 1) whether, in that arena, he'd have a gun in the first place, since he's most often seen without one, and 2) whether he'd even use a gun on Aragorn, since there's no one else around and he likes to torment people. Keeping in mind that the Joker isn't exactly a pushover in hand-to-hand fighting, he probably wouldn't feel like he needed to run. Still, I think Aragorn has the advantage.
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:16 pm

We're to look at this from the point of view of a level playing field that is not swayed by the technology of the genre and in a neutral playing field. So the gun > sword argument is somewhat neutralized.

That said, the Joker is a master of mind games and a master trickster. Aragorn is a skilled swordsman and noble to the bone. Basically they are polar opposites. When it comes down to it, the Joker isn't afraid to fight dirty, really really dirty. He will seek to destroy anything and anyone that Aragorn holds sacred, which will make him more reckless in combat. However, it is the Joker's love of games that is his major downfall. Should the Joker carry things out in the traditional overconfident villain fashion then Aragorn is bound to win because of some brief window of opportunity.

With further deliberation, I think the Joker would dominate the beginning of the round, but Aragorn would come out in the end due to his nature to end things rather than drag them out.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:25 pm

Voting for Rounds 11 & 12 are now open.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:24 am

The crowd was roaring for the site of blood as the two contestants entered the gladiatorial arena. Both looked upon the other with disinterest as they sized up their opponent knowing that only one will be able to leave the battlefield alive. Moments later the ring of metal impacting metal filled the arena as the spectators watched in patient eagerness for blood to be spilled.

Both Riddick and Maximus wielded gladii with lethal grace as strike after strike was parried. Gradually Riddick began to give ground as his familiarity for the roman blade paled to Maximus’. It was Riddick’s uncanny agility that saved his life a few times as he narrowly avoided a lethal thrust of the short sword by the slimmest of margins. One such strike left a shallow gash on his right shoulder, though he did not react to the wound and simply continued to look for an opening. The opportunity presented itself in his peripheries just as he deflected another of Maximus’ lunges, which was quickly followed by a kick to the side of the knee forcing Riddick to turn and kneel to avoid damaging the joint. Before he could withdraw, an armored boot stomped on his gladius pinning it to the ground.

As he sensed Maximus’ deathblow in the form of a vertical executioner’s chop, a smug grin spread across Riddick’s lips. The moment before the blade would have split flesh, Riddick released his grip on his sword and pivoted around the gladiator, his fingers raking through the loosely packed soil. In the following heartbeat, the battle was decided. Maximus frozen in surprise as Riddick crouched behind him with a neutral expression on his face as he firmly gripped the broken arrow shaft that protruded from his opponent’s back. Crimson quickly began to well from the wound. “The sweet spot.” Riddick said, his tone free from any emotion. “Left of the spine, fourth lumbar down, the abdominal aorta.” He felt Maximus’ balance begin to waver. “What a gusher.”

With a twist and a savage jerk, Riddick tore the arrowhead free from Maximus’ back. As if it was the only thing holding him upright, the gladiator’s balance wavered then failed as he fell face first on the ground. The roar of the crowd was deafening as Riddick stood, tossing aside the murder weapon before returning to the doorway from whence he came without a glance back.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:00 am

I vote ------------------ !

Team Hyphen FTW!

(Just kidding, of course.)
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:52 am

Round 11
The Joker – 6 (winner)
Aragorn - 4

Round 12
Spock – 5 (winner)
Ash - 2

Ryona Noel and Digital Muse may either submit the dramatic conclusion to their bouts, accept a volunteer to do it for them, or simply pass on the offer. Once posted, I will link each contender's dramatic demise in the player listing so that it can be archived for easy reference so that anybody can look back upon its epicness.

Discussion for Battles 13 and 14 now open!
Indiana Jones vs Riddick | The Joker vs Spock

For Round 13, I would stick with Riddick. Indy may be good at getting out of tight situations, but he's never been one to go into a one on one bout without some serious struggling when it comes to even the nameless lackies.

Round 14. This would definitely be one hell of a bout. Off hand I'm not sure who would come out the victor and I am looking forward to hearing what you all have to say about the bout.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next