FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Up for 21 hours straight...and I'll tell you why!

5 posters

Go down

Up for 21 hours straight...and I'll tell you why! Empty Up for 21 hours straight...and I'll tell you why!

Post by Gunneh Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:29 am

Ok, so, here's the thing: After a particularly annoying move to the new apartment and the loss of my internet, there's one more added bit of fun! In just one day of planning, my girlfriend and I have decided that we're leaving to visit some of her family in Florida. This is a big thing for me because I've not met this lot of people in all of the two years that I've been with Lindsey, so all they're going on before meeting me is everything she's told them about me. I'm a bit nervous, but I'm extremely nervous about meeting her uncle Jerry, a published author,and hearing the inevitable come from her mouth: "Oh, Uncle Jerry! Jesse's a writer as well!" To which I'll reply with a nervous laugh and I'll drop my head.

Enough with the rambling, though. I've been up since 9 A.M. EST. because I've got to crash at 6 A.M. (in 30 minutes! YES!!) so I can wake up and be refreshed for the 14 hour drive that I'm going to have to make later today. Don't worry, though, because I'll be back sometime on Saturday and then I'll have my internet back ^_^ Expect massive posts in any RP I'm a part of, and a particularly interesting RP coming from the three-way threat of myself, Inerio and Squally.

Happy writing, boys and girls! I can't wait to see you guys again on Saturday Very Happy

-Gunny
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Up for 21 hours straight...and I'll tell you why! Empty Re: Up for 21 hours straight...and I'll tell you why!

Post by Hank J Wimbleton Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:12 am

Have fun, big boy.
Hank J Wimbleton
Hank J Wimbleton
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Up for 21 hours straight...and I'll tell you why! Empty Re: Up for 21 hours straight...and I'll tell you why!

Post by Fate Flyer Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:56 am

Oh, wow! Don't sweat it too much. I'm sure they trust their daughter's judgement, and I'm sure they'll really like you. I mean, psh, what's not to like about Gunneh? Very Happy That is really neat that she has a writer in the family. Try to get too intimidated. Who knows - it could be interesting! :]

Best of luck, Gunneh! Have yourself a great time in Florida, and we'll see you when you get back!
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrius Frostglare Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:07 am

Criticism from an experienced, professional writer?

GG, man. GG...

Erm... I mean...

Have fun!
Adrius Frostglare
Adrius Frostglare
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

http://adriusfrostglare.deviantart.com/  (Deviant Art profile)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:28 pm

Actually, I've met her parents.....

It's her aunts that I'm worried about Sad

Just waiting for the mechanic to get done looking over my car, and then we'll be on our way ^_^
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:11 pm

I can sympathize my friend. My girlfriend has two uncles that are ruthless with sarcasm and mockery. Once these two uncles and her dad get together, it is supposedly a trifecta that cannot be stopped. I have met the more benign of the two uncles, which was certainly an interesting experience, but am told that it is nothing compared to what it is like when the third comes into play.

There is one thing from that night that I fear will follow me for the rest of my life whenever I am around that group. It is a nickname that her uncle gave me out of the blue and brings with it strong feelings of unease. The nickname being "pretty lips"... Shocked No I fear meeting the full force of that trifecta...
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down