FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pengu's

Go down

The Pengu's Empty The Pengu's

Post by [Soma] Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:35 pm

Name:Jericho Kabul
Height: 183cm
Weight: 69kg
Eyes:Blue
Personality:Jericho is a man of many faces, and these faces can change within a blink of the eye from the happy-go-lucky, funny guy to the super serious, don't-mess-with-me man.
Job: Captian of the Delusion, and a Relic hunter.
Powers:Telekinesis,Psychic, Telepathic
Weapon:
Shikomizue ("prepared cane") is a Japanese concealed sword disguised as a cane or walking stick, similar to the sword stick.
Image:
The Pengu's T7zrwm
Clothing:
Samue
A loose-fitting cotton kimono-style top and trouser set. The Samue has been worn for centuries by artisans and priests. Being light-weight, they are ideal for lounging about.
Haori
The Kanji He wears over his Samue a Haori, or a mid-length light coat.
Geta
He wears his raised sandals, or Geta sandals, which go click-clack as he walks.
Hat
Green with white stripes (or white with green stripes, whatever), this hat resembles a party hat of sorts. By wearing this hat, a shadow is cast upon his eyes, making him seem a bit scary because of one's inability to see his eyes, which are a vital way of sensing what another is feeling.
History:My name is Jericho Baal.
I am a wander of sorts, a lost soul as you would.

Life began in a blinding light for me, or like the same way we all came to this material world.
I was born and raised in Ireland, in a city name Dublin. As a child I was sent to a catholic school for boys, this is where I learned to do simple things. School was easy, the simple things in life I was shown. Like fighting other boys, sneaking out of school to get my first kiss. Who was my first kiss, well her name was Basia Cossel. She was a interesting girl in grade school, always running around and teasing us boys. It was almost like a nightmare, a unrealistic dream.

My High School years where just as fun, driving around in my 1949 Chevrolet truck. It had two seats in the cab, and had a large bed in the back. I would take off from the middle of the school and pick my darling girlfriend up. Remember that girl named Basia, well yea we ended up in a relationship in High School. I took her every where, from the city to the shoreline. We where inseparable, or so we thought. I trust in you the readers to keep my life story a hidden secret as I continue this story.

It was a Friday night, and Mick and Janet had gotten a hold of a keg. We where on our way to meet them at hangars cave, when we where pulled over by the police sergeant. His name is Johnny, he is Basia dad and he doesn't like me at all. As I sat in the drivers seat I awaited the sergeant to approach my vehicle. Like all cops he walked up to us on my side and at a steady pace. His right hand was on his gun, Johnny looked mad."where are you headed Jericho, and with my daughter" said Johnny the sergeant. I had to come up with a answer fast if I wanted to get out of this mess. " Just a small drive to the coast sir" I spoke back to the officer. I won't get into details but there was a quarrel and some one was dumped in to the ocean. Now I'm seen as a shadow or a ghost, you pick which one I am to you.

Name:Pengu

Height: 183cm

Weight: 69kg

Eyes:Blue

Personality:Pengu is a man of many faces, and these faces can change within a blink of the eye from the happy-go-lucky, funny guy to the super serious, don't-mess-with-me man.

Job: Edge Punisher

Powers:-Tiger Blitz
- Twin Moons
- Armor Pierce
- Bone Crusher
- Tiger Strike
- Shell Breaker
- Armor Break

Weapon:Seleke, a giant two handed sword.

Image:
The Pengu's Chick6-1

Clothing:
Samue
A loose-fitting cotton kimono-style top and trouser set. The Samue has been worn for centuries by artisans and priests. Being light-weight, they are ideal for lounging about.
Haori
The Kanji He wears over his Samue a Haori, or a mid-length light coat.

History:unknown.

Name: Nomad LaVon
Birthplace: unknown

Height: 177cm
Weight: 67kg
Measurements: 97.5x72.5
Clothing size: medium
Shoe size: 27cm
Ring size: 15

Weapon: Twin Plasma Handguns
Gear: Slavon
Pic of pilot:The Pengu's Angel-7

Pilot name:Nomad Lavon

Height: 19.4 sharls
Dry weight: 17.8 karn
Equipped: 22.7 karn

Sub-generator Torque: 400 (conditional)
Main generator Coefficient: 18.0
Battery life: infinite

Frame durability
: 260
Reaction time: 0.3 or less
Ether induction: infinite
Speed (ground): undefined
Speed (air): undefined
Weapon:installed vulcan rifle, machine cannon, phalanx system claw/Sword and also a ether axe.
Pic of gear:The Pengu's Cyborg

Weapon Image: Machine cannon
The Pengu's PLCh

Vulcan Rifle

The Pengu's PulseRifleConcept

Phalanx System claw/sword

The Pengu's Swords

Axe is inside main gear pic. Weapons also are teleported to Gear/ mech

Name:Marcus De Leon
Race: Human
Job Class:Warrior

Appearance: Image of De Leon

Weapons and/other Equipment:
-Glasses, uses them to see, if broken or misplaced he will need to see a eye doctor to replace them.
-Sword, he carries along a Katana.
-Cigarettes, a nasty habit he picked up.
- Backpack,it holds trifle things such as, throwing weapons, food, and money.
- Armor, flexible cloth made of silk, it allows him to move about with out the restrictions of metal holding him down or weighing his aerial movements.

Magic.
-Cure.
-Heal.

Skills
-Fighting, De Leon is a good fighter, but also takes damage in a fight. (is not god)
-Mingling, Enjoys talking with others and finding out hidden information.
-Reading, Is a vivid reader, when he is not seen talking or do any thing in particular, he is seen with his nose in a book.
Photographic memory, is able to memorize any thing he see's or reads then he can replicate it.

Biography: Unixel, the city of scholars is where I'm from, my name is Marcus De Leon and here is some of my life. I was raised in a orphanage in the city, the orphanage was also a school for the children and we where taught many idealistic things. The school taught us many different styles, from pens ship to the use of a sword.Lucky for me the orphanage saw talent in each of us and sent us once a week to study with a scholar for one whole day. When I studied I learned about the abilities of a sword and how writing stories helped a warrior with his integrity, it was a place where one could find a haven in the mind. Years went by as I continued my studies, I dabbled in all subjects that I could keeping a open mind for any information that may come in handy one day.

When I became the age of a adult, I left the orphanage with intelligence and a warriors insight in mind. I left as a man should, broke and full of dreams. Years went by as I traveled the world, I never had alot of money and ended up doing odd jobs. I had only two profession, a scholars outlook on life and fighting, and I used both to cut a name for my self as a bounty hunter. My life will never be the same as my childhood, but that's what life is all about, changes that instigate a life altering change.

Personality:Marcus De Leon is a happy go lucky guy, he is a kind person and usually seems contempt with what he has and is given.

Last edited by CyB3r PuNk on Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:45 am; edited 4 times in total
[Soma]
[Soma]
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

The Pengu's Empty Re: The Pengu's

Post by [Soma] Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:25 pm

Updated.
[Soma]
[Soma]