FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are ready for an amazing guitar solo?!

+2
Fate Flyer
Easy Dreamer
6 posters

Go down

Are ready for an amazing guitar solo?! Empty Are ready for an amazing guitar solo?!

Post by Easy Dreamer Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:37 pm

Me too.

Hello, everybody. I stumbled across this site on Gaia and am very happy I did, you just can find any fun Role Plays on there anymore.
Anyway, I'm a college student with way too much time on his hands. I just moved to Montgomery, Texas a few months ago from San Diego. I play a bit of guitar, bass and a lot of video games [who doesn't!]. I also sing a little, if you can catch me in the act. I'm also into the young sport of tricking and I intend to really pick up and pursue it in the coming weeks.

As a role player, I enjoy the sci-fi genre the most and really give it my all in Role Plays based around star ships and ship life. I'll usually play a small, young, smart-ass mechanic in these role-plays. Sci-fi role plays are probably the ones you'll most likely find me making or participating in. However, I also like the odd fantasy RP, just because of the diversity that genre possesses. I've played a multitude of roles in these, from the night in shining armor, to the suave rogue, to the main baddy's lackey and everything in between. While these two genre's are my favorite, I am pretty willing to try anything that sparks an interest and fill any roles needed.

I wouldn't call myself literate in terms of quantity, I see no reason in wasting time writing a page when the I can say same thing in a couple of sentences [maybe a paragraph] and be able to get on to my next idea. However, I am creative, I do my best to make my spelling and grammar top-notch and love to have fun while creating a story with others. If thats not the right mind set for this place, well maybe I can still make some friends and make some people laugh.
Easy Dreamer
Easy Dreamer
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Are ready for an amazing guitar solo?! Empty Re: Are ready for an amazing guitar solo?!

Post by Fate Flyer Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:52 pm

Hey, Easy Dreamer! Welcome to FOG! Very Happy

So how are you liking Texas? Is it pretty different for you?

I also am a big fan of sci-fi role-plays. Nod Lol your typical character sounds like he'd be a lot of fun. Fantasies definitely make for some interesting settings, too.

It's more than fine if you don't want to write huge long replies to your role-plays, but just make sure they fall within our requirement (which is at least 2 paragraphs for Casual or 1x1 RPs or 4 paragraphs for Advanced RPs -- more info in our Rules in the FOG Information forum).

I look forward to getting to know you better!
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Are ready for an amazing guitar solo?! Empty Re: Are ready for an amazing guitar solo?!

Post by Loki Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:12 pm

Welcome, I hope you enjoy your stay... Now play Freebird! Headbang [/cliche]
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:32 pm

Dude, could you like play some freebird? Funny Drunk

Welcome to the place. Montgomery, Texas as in part of Montgomery County, Texas?

I ask because I used to live in Conroe. That must be a real switch for you if you're out there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:45 pm

Welcome to the board, Dreamer.

We're a pretty good bunch of people, so I'm sure you'll find your niche. Your role play habits are very Gaia, but as long as you give everyone something with which they can work and to which they can actually respond, I see no reason why you should be shunned. ^o_~^

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Igraine Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:47 pm

*waves* Welcome to FOG, Dreamer!
Igraine
Igraine
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:19 pm

qx ˙spɹɐoq ǝɥʇ oʇ ǝɯoɔlǝʍ ˙sǝɯıʇǝɯos spɹɐʍʞɔɐq ǝlʇʇıl ɐ ǝɹ,ǝʍ ɟı uǝʌǝ 'ǝɹǝɥ ǝldoǝd ɟo dnoɹƃ ʇɐǝɹƃ ɐ ǝɹ,ǝʍ ˙spɹɐoq ǝɥʇ oʇ ʇı ǝʞɐɯ plnoɔ noʎ pɐlƃ ɯ,ı ˙ǝpnp ʎǝɥ
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down