FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tremble with fear eyes! I have come to your forum to word v

+3
Fate Flyer
Inerio
Dio the Awesome
7 posters

Go down

Tremble with fear eyes!  I have come to your forum to word v Empty Tremble with fear eyes! I have come to your forum to word vomit! BLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEECCCCCCHHHHHH!!!!

Post by Dio the Awesome Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:40 am

So, I guess I need to like, make an intro. Or something.

What's to tell, I am a 20-something male, who is attending university to pursue my passion, which is the mastery of words. Thank God for spell check, for while my imagination is boundless, my grasp of spelling is very finite.

I like to think I am a skilled roleplayer, and enjoy playing dungeons and dragons weekly. *nerd nerd nerd*

I hope to FINALLY find a literate community to play with, after many years of disappointments, and two recent failures.

Hi Inerio! Thanks for the referencing, you have a lot more patience than I do.

And to everyone else, "Please regard me kindly!"
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Tremble with fear eyes!  I have come to your forum to word v Empty Re: Tremble with fear eyes! I have come to your forum to word v

Post by Inerio Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:41 am

DIO YOU WHORE! YOU CAME!
*tackles*
Now we can rape people's eyes with Thornax and Ophelia's constant arguments.

Tee hee
I made you come. Hee, come sound like cum. *is shot*
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Tremble with fear eyes!  I have come to your forum to word v Empty Re: Tremble with fear eyes! I have come to your forum to word v

Post by Dio the Awesome Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:50 am

*narrows eyes*

And so you should be. You've already ruined all my credibility!

*cry cry cry*
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:56 am

Suck it up betch.
You had no credibility! When it comes to forum cred you couldn't buy a pack of gum! And....And!.....Your mom! Yeah, I went there!
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:43 am

Hey, Diodri_Setera! Very Happy Welcome to FOG!

I'm so envious of you for actually going into the field of writing. That is something that I now plan on doing (once I graduate and just get a degree from where I'm currently at).

Diodri_Setera wrote:Thank God for spell check, for while my imagination is boundless, my grasp of spelling is very finite.
You said it!! xD

Lol, you guys. That was cool of Inerio to refer you! Sorry you've had such bad lad in finding good, literate places to role-play. I know what that's like sometimes (which is why I created this place!), so hopefully you can find what you seek here.

Look forward to seeing you around the boards!
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:26 pm

Haha. It's funny, cuz in my first post, I spelled spelling wrong. >.<

I currently have a story brewing, I'm told it's very good, but it's not near complete, and I have some work to do on it. You may see it here sometimes.

Thank you for the welcome. I've looked around, and it looks like a wonderful community! ^.^
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Reffy Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:43 pm

Tongue Taunt Wave

Reffy
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

http://awritersrecluse.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaislynn Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:09 am

Welcome to FoG!

Have a welcome cookie *hands you one*

I just graduated with a degree in Writing >> the question is: How does one use it to make money? *sings avenue Q* What do you do with a BA in English?

ah the absurdity of life. Enjoy your quest for the mastery of words. Enjoy it when they master you. Smile

See you around the boards
Kaislynn
Kaislynn
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:12 am

Depends on the courses I choose to get the BA really. I plan to take as many creative writing and journalism courses as I can.

Creative writing, just so I can grow. Novelist isn't really a 'job' you can apply for, it's just something that you're good at.

Journalism so I can, you know, be a journalist.

And a BA in English guarantees you can get a job teaching English in almost any foreign country. Some don't even need that much, like Africa, or Japan.
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:23 am

Welcome! I'm sure I'll be seeing you around the boards.

Also...your avatar reminds me of Gumby. Just saying. XD
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:32 pm

Not anymore! fear my avatar change! HAHAHAHAHAHA
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:50 am

Aww. I missed the Gumby avatar. Oh wells...

Welcome to the show, Diodri.

The mass majority of us have had a hard time finding a good place to role play where twinks don't overrun the place. Fate has made a brilliant board to remedy that. Enjoy yourself.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:23 am

XD I liked it two, but right now I'm very excited for my Caligo RP, and this is more appropriate. Gumby (or whatever it was) will be back someday.
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down