FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello... Again.

2 posters

Go down

Hello... Again. Empty Hello... Again.

Post by The Rescue Writer Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:35 pm

Well, things here have definitely changed. And it's been a long time since I made a return. Life's caught up with me at last though and it looks like I'll be trying once more to take a breather and soak up some free time. My name's AJ, or Arie if you prefer. I was once a member here under the username "Eternity", though I have no earthly idea where that account or it's corresponding e-mail is, so perhaps it was due time to make a new one.

I look forward to meeting the new members when I'm around, and maybe getting into a few (manageable amount) roleplays to pass my time on rainy days and recovery days between life's more hectic plans. If anyone has any questions, feel free to shoot them at me. I'm not hostile, I promise. Wink

-AJ, the Rescue writer
The Rescue Writer
The Rescue Writer
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Hello... Again. Empty Re: Hello... Again.

Post by Gadreille Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:20 pm

Sorry to say, there really aren't any active members on FOG anymore. You are more than welcome to poke around for memories sake, but I doubt you will find any active role playing here. Many people have drifted to other websites, you can find them in the links section. Good luck on your RPing endeavors.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rescue Writer Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:30 pm

Well crap. Lol.

I guess I'll poke around then. I was going to come back to the one place I knew had some of the best RPs I'd ever enjoyed, but I'm sad to see or hear that it's pretty quiet these days.

Thank you though, I appreciate the advice.
The Rescue Writer
The Rescue Writer
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum