FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do I really have to start a whole new topic just to say hi?

+3
Fate Flyer
TheAzricanRepublic
Saint Michel
7 posters

Go down

Do I really have to start a whole new topic just to say hi? Empty Do I really have to start a whole new topic just to say hi?

Post by Saint Michel Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:56 pm

Well hi y'all,

I decided to check out a few different threads before I joined to see what this place was like, and I can say I'm more than excited. Everyone here is literate and a good writer? Posts are a pleasure to read? No way, this is too good to be true.

Can't wait to get started.
Saint Michel
Saint Michel
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Do I really have to start a whole new topic just to say hi? Empty Re: Do I really have to start a whole new topic just to say hi?

Post by TheAzricanRepublic Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:58 pm

Great to see you, Michel! I'm brand new too, but I'll tell ya', they have an all-star group lined up here. It's small and quaint, very homely.
TheAzricanRepublic
TheAzricanRepublic
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Do I really have to start a whole new topic just to say hi? Empty Re: Do I really have to start a whole new topic just to say hi?

Post by Fate Flyer Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:02 pm

Hi, Saint Michel.

Yep! You get your very own welcome thread. Very Happy Glad to have you here with us. I hope that you find this place to your liking. We are very fortunate to have such great role-players here already, and we can only hope that that continues!
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:03 pm

YES MICHEL! YOU HAVE TO POST LIKE ALL THE REST OF US DAMMIT! D<

I thought that too when I came here. But, it is no dream. This is in fact a reality....Well, technically roleplays are fiction but...Oh, you get what I mean.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:07 pm

I hope you mean homely as in comfortable like the home rather than homely as in ugly. ^^_^^;;

Anyway, heidy ho, member!

I hope you enjoy yourself here. It's been a pleasure for the month I've been here, so hopefully everyone else feels the same way. We're also a very welcoming batch of people, so yay! Enjoy yourself now.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Michel Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:29 pm

Thanks for the hellos, y'all. And also, is it just me, or is nearly everyone here from New Jersey too? This place gets better and better!
Saint Michel
Saint Michel
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:41 pm

It's just you. I'm from Iowa.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Michel Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:45 pm

Eh, too bad. You don't know what you're missing. Wink
Saint Michel
Saint Michel
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:49 pm

Perhaps not. If I move anywhere other than Iowa, it'll be because my boyfriend and I decide we're irrevocably, madly in love with one another and want to live together in Utah. =3 My skin will be sad if that happens, but my heart would probably be happy.

XD

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:51 pm

: D
AND HE'S FROM JERSEY TOO!? I like you already.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Squall Reyes Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:09 pm

Psh Jersey. I mean hi! Very Happy

Deadpool moment for you!

Do I really have to start a whole new topic just to say hi? Coppertone_Deadpool_by_quietcove
Squall Reyes
Squall Reyes
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Michel Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:44 pm

Hahahaha nice.
Saint Michel
Saint Michel
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:49 pm

Welcome aboard, dude. You posted in my thread before I could even say that. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:54 pm

Oh, and please check your VM. It has a few details on what to do to get involved in Brushfire; that's all a formality. That post was a beaut. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Michel Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:55 pm

Thanks man. I hope you don't mind me playing in the government forces. I'm a fan of being the "bad guy".
Saint Michel
Saint Michel
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:04 pm

Hah! The whole setting are bad guys, with the exception of the Italian aid worker. I mean, I don't qualify South African mercs in the 1960's as anyone's good guys. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaislynn Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:52 am

Welcome to the FoG, Michel

*hands you a welcome cookie*

enjoy Smile I'll see you on the boards
Kaislynn
Kaislynn
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down