FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just checking!

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Just checking! - Page 2 Empty Re: Just checking!

Post by AppleMistress Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:20 am

Oh no, don't apologize! If anyone should apologize, it should be me-- sorry for keeping you waiting like this! My week ended up being quite busy as well-- a good friend of mine lost one of her family members earlier this week and things sort of spiraled from there. I'll be home today, so I will get my last two bios done this afternoon or tonight! Ralph looks great! <3

Edit:
Okay, I've got one more up! My guard character will be up sometime tomorrow, I think! Sorry again for the delay.
AppleMistress
AppleMistress
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:37 am

~Larry looks great! And no problem, take your time. Smile
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleMistress Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:44 pm

Thanks! I'm working on the guard as we speak-- maybe tonight, if not, then definitely tomorrow morning!

It might sound silly, since we just recently met and all, but since I noticed it on the bottom of the thread... Happy birthday! I hope you had a nice day! ^o^

Edit//
Finally complete! Sorry again for the delay!
AppleMistress
AppleMistress
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:43 pm

Awww, thanks! I had a great birthday! Smile

Simon looks great! Will he be the one to slip in and take Justin while the King's forces are keeping the pirates busy? He doesn't have to, it just sounds like an order the King would make.

So would you like for me to put up the first post now?
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleMistress Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:34 pm

I'm glad to hear it!

Thanks. Yeah, that could actually work rather well. I can have Simon do that job, for sure.

Of course! That sounds great. ^o^ My finals are coming up, so my replies might come up a little slowly at first-- but I get my spring break soon after finals are done, so I should have plenty of time to role-play then. Thank you for being so patient with me thus far!
AppleMistress
AppleMistress
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:38 pm

~Alrighties, I'll get a post up soon. If not tomorrow night, then Friday night or the weekend. And don't worry, I'm at a busy time in my job too, but I'll be free during my spring break as well.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleMistress Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:25 am

Your post looks fantastic! I'll get started on my reply tomorrow. I won't promise a reply tomorrow-- my English class got canceled this week due to a snow storm, so now we're somehow supposed to make it up in an online discussion of some kind. I also have two final projects to do-- and when it comes down to art projects, I'm never quite sure how much time they're going to suck away from me. So my hands will be somewhat full-- but I'm pretty confident that I can get my reply done this weekend. I'm so excited!

Edit/
Post completed! Let me know if I should change anything! As for the King-- should we use him depending on who is speaking with him? When he's talking to Simon (or any of my characters, for that matter), you can control him. And then when he's speaking with the Queen or any of your characters, I can? Does that sound good?
AppleMistress
AppleMistress
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:15 pm

Looks awesome Apple Mistress! Smile I'll get up a reply soon! And I love that idea, so when the King is speaking to one of my characters, you control him, and when he's talking to your characters I'll control him. Sounds great! Smile
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleMistress Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:08 pm

Thanks! Your reply looks very nice as well! I'll get to work on mine tomorrow-- my finals have been keeping me away. Everything will be finished by tonight, though and I should have plenty of free time. I'm glad that idea works out all right! ^o^
AppleMistress
AppleMistress
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:59 pm

Thank you! I hope you did well on your finals! I have one crazy week of work next week and then we get Easter break from March 23-March 31 so I will have tons of free time!
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleMistress Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:43 am

^o^ Thanks! I think I did all right, for the most part. Alright, cool! Take your time with your reply and good luck with your busy work week! I'm going to be on break until April first, so after next week we should have plenty of time.
AppleMistress
AppleMistress
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:04 pm

~Alrighties! I got a post up! Sorry it wasn't as long as the others. I hope it's alright!
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleMistress Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:52 pm

It looked very nice! ^o^
I was wondering, do you want Simon and Justin to speak? Or would it be alright for Simon to use chloroform on Justin while he's overwhelmed in order to easily knock him out and carry him back? Because I feel like Simon would use the painless and simple way rather than trying to taunt him. Is that okay? I just wanted to check first, just in case.

And then once Justin's gone, do you think the shadow creatures will all sort of cease? That way they can gather together and piece together what happened as they were fighting?
AppleMistress
AppleMistress
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:12 am

Yea, that makes sense for Simon just to knock him out rather than to have to actually fight him. And yep, the shadow creatures will disappear for now, though eventually they'll show up in the castle and that's when they go to another world, at least that's how I envisioned it. Does that make sense?
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleMistress Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:31 pm

Okay! That makes sense, that's sort of how I was picturing things as well. I had Simon go on with what he needs to do-- you can control him a little, for the sake of moving things along if you'd like to. I hope my post looks alright!
AppleMistress
AppleMistress
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:58 pm

~Looks great! I got my post up and did as you said to move things along a bit for Justin and Simon. I also controlled the King for his conversation with the Queen so that we could move to when Simon and Justin are in the throne room. I hope that's okay. Let me know if I need to change anything.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleMistress Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:37 pm

Everything looks good! Let me know if I need to change mine. ^o^ I'm assuming we'll have creatures appear all around the palace (maybe in the gardens too, to get Kevin and Sonia back inside), which will be their reason for a hasty leave. What should the first world be like? Any ideas?

And I'm wondering how our pirates will be able to follow. Will they go off to the palace and follow them accurately, or will there be another way for them to access other worlds? Perhaps the portals Justin creates can only be done in the water. Maybe the Royals will have a ship they can use to travel and the pirates will trail them that way? Just coming up with some random ideas. Sorry if we already covered this-- I can be a little scatterbrained sometimes, haha. ^o^
AppleMistress
AppleMistress
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:12 pm

~Looks great! Maybe the first world could be a water world with lots of islands? And that would tie in to needing water to create the portal? So maybe the Royal Family would escape to the ship because the King had researched and knew the portals could only be created in the water. And then, as you said, that's how the pirates will follow them. And nope, I don't think we discussed it so it's good we are now. Smile
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleMistress Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:46 pm

Okay! I like the idea of having a world with lots of different islands, it seems interesting. ^o^ We can have the pirates follow and we can move forward from there.

Sorry for the delay, by the way! My dad and I went to visit a sick relative. She has cancer and doesn't have a lot of time left-- it was a snap decision, sorry I couldn't let you know in advance! I have a new school schedule now too, so that might be a bit whacky. I think later this week, around Thursday or Friday I should have time to get my reply up.
AppleMistress
AppleMistress
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:57 pm

No problem, Apple Mistress! The most important thing was that you were able to spend time for your family member. Take your time! I'm just starting work again after our spring break, so I'm sure this week will be pretty crazy too.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleMistress Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:38 am

Thanks for being so patient with me! I promise that my reply will come-- whether it be in a few days or a week. I've got piles of homework to tackle this weekend-- but if I manage to grasp a few hours for writing, I can try and get my reply up.
AppleMistress
AppleMistress
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:17 am

~No problem! I know how busy it gets this time of year! Focus on your homework and you can get in a post whenever you have time. Smile
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2