FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello.

4 posters

Go down

Hello. Empty Hello.

Post by Davina SinClair Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:09 pm

Hello fellow lovers of the written word, my name is Davina and I am a wee bit nervous to be here as all of you have such skill. I have been doing RPG's since I was ten years old and left the path because I was getting quite bored and tired of people starting an Rp and then never finishing it. My characters are each a piece of my soul and it breaks my heart that I never get to see their full potential...*Wipes a tear*

Anyway with that being said, I hope I have finally found a home where my characters and I can grow with the help of all of you and your brilliant imaginations and minds!
Davina SinClair
Davina SinClair
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Hello. Empty Re: Hello.

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:15 pm

Welcome to the FOG, Davina! cheers

It is saddening how rare it is to complete a role-play project. A lot of us aspire here to do exactly that.
I'm looking forward to seeing some of your writing! It sounds like you have a lot of history and experience to draw from.

I hope your time here is productive and fulfilling. Very Happy If you have any questions as you go, do feel free to ask!

Welcome again, and enjoy the swirly mists! cheers
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Revan Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:22 pm

Welcome to FOG, Davina!! I am sure you will find many people to share your love of writing with.

My name is Marc and I am one of the Admins here at FOG, so if you need any help or have any questions feel free to contact myself or any of the other staff and we will be glad to assist you.

Enjoy your stay!
Lord Revan
Lord Revan
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Davina SinClair Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:56 pm

Thank you both so much!
Davina SinClair
Davina SinClair
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jag Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:21 pm

Kalon Ordona II wrote:
Welcome again, and enjoy the swirly mists! cheers

But not too much. You might wake up in the middle of Lichtenstein wearing an 'Arbor Day 1996' banner around your head convinced that you are Rambo, singing Puff The Magic Dragon horribly off-key and fighting back a terrible craving for foie gras with mustard seeds and green onions in duck jus.

Believe me. I know that sensation only too well.

Anyway, assume otherwise that herein lies some sort of incredibly friendly message of welcome, perhaps a comment on your username in a polite, interested manner vaguely masking otherwise blatant apathy and disinterest, or maybe an empty remark concerning clearly insincere hopes of RPing with you in the future, characterised with thinly veiled contempt and general misanthropy; should the planets align perfectly and seventy two virgins be sacrificed to Quetzalcoatl, I may even make a passing statement welcoming you to 'enjoy your stay'. I'd say thank you for the pizza, but you obviously failed to bring the pizza, now didn't you?
Jag
Jag
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum